Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

I feel like my life is falling apart. I lost my job.. My car stopped on me and my anxiety is worse..i feel like its turning into ocd. 

I feel like a lost cause. 

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Greetings

here are some guideline 

Those in Darkness Because They are Living in Sin

Proverbs 28:13: He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaken them shall have mercy.

I John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I Corinthians 10:13: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Those Who Live Careless Lives

Romans 12:1-2:I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

I Peter 1:15: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation.

I John 2:15-17: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Those Who Lack Strength to Resist Temptation

I Corinthians 10:13: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

James 1:12: Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

II Peter 2:9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment t

Those Who Are Anxious Backsliders

Deuteronomy 4:29-31: But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

I John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

“ I can’t give up my evil ways”

Galatians 6:7-8: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There is too much to give up”

I John 2:15-17: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Philippians 3:7-8: But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

My heart is too hard

Ezekiel 36:26-27: A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart our of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

I am afraid I cannot hold out”

John 10:28-29: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

I Peter 1:3-5: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Timothy 1:12: For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against the day.

I am so weak”

II Corinthians 12:9:10: And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong.

I have tried before and failed

Luke 22:31-32: And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Isaiah 40:29-31: He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

“Not now”

Isaiah 55:6: Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

Zephaniah 1:14-15: The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness.

Luke 12:19-20: And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided ?

Hebrews 3:15: While it is said, To day is ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

James 4:14: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeared for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

“I cannot understand so many things in the Bible”

Romans 11:33: O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God ! How unreachable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out !

I Corinthians 13:11-12: When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Acts 4:13: Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Those Ashamed to Openly Confess Christ

Matthew 10:32-33: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 10:9-10: That is thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Those Who Lack Assurance

John 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you. He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 10:28-29: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

Romans 8:1: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

I Peter 1:3-5: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Philippians 1:6: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

There is someone I cannot forgive”

Matthew 6:15: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Ephesians 4:32: And be ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

Lord, Teach Us to Pray ( Luke 11: 1) The Lord Prayer.

OUR Father Which art in heaven, for your name is Holy. Hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, Thy will be in earth, as it is in heaven, Give us this day our daily bread, Day by day, And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors, And lead us not into temptation, Deliver us from evil, For thine is the kingdom and the power, and glory, for ever. A-MEN. I PRAY IN YOUR NAME A-MEN

A Prayer of Salvation

Dear Lord Jesus, I realize I am a sinner,

I repent of my sin, and right this moment

I receive you as my Lord and Savior. A - Men

Psalm 91:1 - 2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

John 3:16 For God so love the world He give His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Edited by I am no one
spelling

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Praying for you!