• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, R. Hartono said:

BG has banned effective cheap drugs and brainwash people that the Fauci shots is the only cure. 

Syringe predators now hunting children and toddlers with biggest billion dollars profit business in history of scam.

Whatever...  Believe what you want.  To me, you're spouting nonsense.  I hope that your "wisdom" doesn't prove fatal.

2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think you must fear Covid 19.  I just cannot take that virus seriously.

I do, too.  I take a lot of vitamins, and supplements.  

It's a gene therapy, not a vaccine.  Vaccines don't create things like spike protiens, nor do they fool (or weaken) your immune system.

I could say the same to you.  :emot-nod:

Vitamins and supplements are not able to prevent you from contracting COVID, and possibly dying.

I trust medical science and, in particular, my primary care physician.  I don't trust your opinion.  What are your medical qualifications?

To all...

I encourage you to not pay attention to people who claim that they have some sort of knowledge or wisdom that goes against the knowledge and advice of the worldwide medical community.  COVID-19 and its variants have killed over 1,000,000 Americans and over 6,500,000 people worldwide (and those are just reported deaths).  It is a very, very serious mutating virus.  The best defense against this virus and any other virus is to be immunized.

I don't know if people are just plain ignorant and/or stupid, or they want to seem wise to others, but their advice goes against the best medical practices.  COVID-19 is the most deadly virus in over 100 years; you should treat it accordingly.

My advice is to be immunized against COVID, but you should definitely follow the advice of your physician.  Do not follow the advice of unqualified people!!!  Anybody can post dangerous garbage but... It's your life and is valuable to God, your loved ones, your friends, and me.

Edited by JimmyB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

42 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Vitamins and supplements are not able to prevent you from contracting COVID, and possibly dying.

Well, vitamins and supplements work great, and so far Covid 19 has not been an issue for me.  No masks, and no injections.  :emot-nod:

44 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I trust medical science and, in particular, my primary care physician. 

If you trust the science, why are you ignoring the science which says the shots are killing people?  I think you mean you trust the liberals in the media, and government.  The science is different than them.  

You may not understand my true position.  It is that I believe people should be free to inject whatever they want into their body (it's about freedom) including the clot shots.  I have seen enough to know they are harmful, but enjoy if that is what you want to inject.  :emot-nod:  

Balance that out however you want.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Well, vitamins and supplements work great, and so far Covid 19 has not been an issue for me.  No masks, and no injections.  :emot-nod:

If you trust the science, why are you ignoring the science which says the shots are killing people?  I think you mean you trust the liberals in the media, and government.  The science is different than them.  

You may not understand my true position.  It is that I believe people should be free to inject whatever they want into their body (it's about freedom) including the clot shots.  I have seen enough to know they are harmful, but enjoy if that is what you want to inject.  :emot-nod:  

Balance that out however you want.

One comment -- maybe more later.  You wrote " It is that I believe people should be free to inject whatever they want into their body".  Including heroin?

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

One comment -- maybe more later.  You wrote " It is that I believe people should be free to inject whatever they want into their body".  Including heroin?

Sure.  Really bad idea take heroin, but it's their body, so yes.  Same with mRNA and DNA gene therapy that was barely tested.  Awful idea based on so many dying and injured from it, but if they want it they should be able to inject it.

The thing about freedom is that you are free to do smart things and stupid things, too. 

11 hours ago, Sparks said:

Sure.  Really bad idea take heroin, but it's their body, so yes.  Same with mRNA and DNA gene therapy that was barely tested.  Awful idea based on so many dying and injured from it, but if they want it they should be able to inject it.

The thing about freedom is that you are free to do smart things and stupid things, too. 

"Freedom" must be balanced with what is good for others.  I am not free to murder, steal, cheat others, etc., whether by law or (hopefully) being guided by the Holy Spirirt to love others.  Pure freedom is simply selfishness: "I can do whatever I want regardless of how it affects others".  That is contrary to the theaching of the Lord and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Just now, JimmyB said:

"Freedom" must be balanced with what is good for others.

Who gets to decide what is good for others?  You?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Who gets to decide what is good for others?  You?

Do you really expect me to respond to something as ridiculous as this?

Edited by JimmyB

2 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Do you really expect me to respond to something as ridiculous as this?

Sounds like you realize the problems related to who gets to decide what is good for others.  :emot-nod: