• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

4 hours ago, JohnPaul88 said:

These days are over, I believe they ended with the Apostles if I'm not mistaken.

That is not a biblical stance. No passage of scripture says that. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

1 hour ago, Joshua-777 said:

That is not a biblical stance. No passage of scripture says that. 

So you believe in phony faith healers? Jim Jones could heal people too.:rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member

6 hours ago, JohnPaul88 said:

So you believe in phony faith healers? Jim Jones could heal people too.:rolleyes:

I believe in the power of the Holy Spirit, and the gifts He gives to spread the precious life giving Gospel. He still heals, He still speaks, He still moves. I see it. I've seen blind eyes see, deaf ears open, food multiply as we were serving the homeless, and many get free from demons. 

If you go by the bible alone you would come out with that same conclusion, His power is for today. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Joshua-777 said:

I believe in the power of the Holy Spirit, and the gifts He gives to spread the precious life giving Gospel. He still heals, He still speaks, He still moves. I see it. I've seen blind eyes see, deaf ears open, food multiply as we were serving the homeless, and many get free from demons. 

If you go by the bible alone you would come out with that same conclusion, His power is for today. 

While I believe this still happens today, I question these recorded type of events. People do weird things. Was this gentleman actually confirmed to no longer have Tourette's? Did he just go on his way? Is he being discipled?

Everything about the recording looked a bit contrived and I still question that Tourette's is demonic oppression in some but evidently not in others.

2 hours ago, teddyv said:

While I believe this still happens today, I question these recorded type of events. People do weird things. Was this gentleman actually confirmed to no longer have Tourette's? Did he just go on his way? Is he being discipled?

Everything about the recording looked a bit contrived and I still question that Tourette's is demonic oppression in some but evidently not in others.

The whole event was recorded where multiple people received deliverance. The guy is still Tourette free, him and his wife are plugged into a church.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

59 minutes ago, Joshua-777 said:

The whole event was recorded where multiple people received deliverance. The guy is still Tourette free, him and his wife are plugged into a church.

I also was involved in such a thing and a witness. The most High God does stuff even today - if we believe!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

As I have repeatedly said, my nephew deals with that and is certainly not demonically oppressed.

Maybe this person in the video never actually had Tourette's but perhaps something that manifested similarly? Was he officially diagnosed as such? A diagnosis of Tourette's is based on a psychologist - has that been confirmed? 

I think you might understand that implying Tourette's or any autism spectrum disorder is demonically influenced could affect a large number of people who may think they are also under the same oppression. You even said earlier that you don't know. Don't be casual with your claims. Make sure they are right.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/11/2022 at 6:35 AM, teddyv said:

As I have repeatedly said, my nephew deals with that and is certainly not demonically oppressed.

Maybe this person in the video never actually had Tourette's but perhaps something that manifested similarly? Was he officially diagnosed as such? A diagnosis of Tourette's is based on a psychologist - has that been confirmed? 

I think you might understand that implying Tourette's or any autism spectrum disorder is demonically influenced could affect a large number of people who may think they are also under the same oppression. You even said earlier that you don't know. Don't be casual with your claims. Make sure they are right.

Yes, he was medically diagnosed and suffered for 30 + years. He had ticks every 10 minutes and it started as a teenager. For him, tourettes was caused by a demon.

In the bible we see demons causing different effects, not just making the person evil, but also inflicting them with infirmity.

Luke 13:11 And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.

You also see in the bible Epilepsy was caused by a Spirit.

Now with your Nephew, I don't know if it's a demon or medical. Im not making such claims. I know with this man it was a demonic spirit that left him and the tiks and symptoms of tourettes left with it.