• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/12/2022 at 3:55 PM, Anne2 said:

Exactly. You don't know what time of the year (month) Abia served, nor any one else concerning Christs birth. 

Already explained why I do, but you chose not to believe it. Fine with me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I posted this in the wrong thread.

Revelation 6.2

And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

In Greek the word for crown is stephanos(ΣΤΕΦΑΝΟΣ). Another name for it is wreath. The bow and the wreath were symbols of the ancient Greek god Apollo.

This is actually encoding the birth of Jesus Christ who will appear – be born as the morning star, as Apollo. Looking at the astronomy:

https://i.postimg.cc/cLdrqhzz/Apollo-Birth-of-Jesus01.jpg

Let’s not forget(2 Peter 1.19 corrected):

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and Phosphorus rises in your hearts; 

From the photo I presented it is evident that if we consider that the planet Mercury rose as Apollo then the birth of Jesus would have to take place either on October 2, 5 BC, or September 22, 4 BC, or on September 12, 3 BC.

On the October 2, 5 BC and September 12, 3 BC dates, the planet Venus also rose as Phosphorus. But this is really not a problem for the September 22, 4 BC date because going back 9 months to the Annunciation of Virgin Mary, the planet Venus rose well before the Sun as Phosphorus.

In the September 12, 3 BC date though both planets while rising before the Sun are moderately close to it so one would have to have been careful to observe them.

The September 22, 4 BC date has some interesting characteristics that I will address in an upcoming post.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

The beginning of AD is presumed, but temple 2 was trashed in 70 ad temple 1 was trashed in 586 BC 70 years later temple 2 was built or at the least started to be built in 516 BC. No matter if 586 is correct or not what shows is the Lord Jesus came into the world 70 years before the destruction of temple 2.

One must remember Jesus is also the temple that was destroyed and then raised back up in three days

Edited by DPMartin

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

This photo show the correlation between the geographical coordinates of the Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation at Nazareth and the duration Jesus lived based on a birth date of September 25, 4 BC and a death date of April 7, 30 AD. I considered the birth time of day to be 6:00 am and the death time 04:00 pm.

https://i.postimg.cc/R0GnyDhT/Birth-to-Death-Nazareth1.jpg