IGNORED

IF 'the dead' DEAD are not resurrected, who are we to rule and reign over for the 1000 years.

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,362
  • Content Per Day:  3.39
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

This is why you don't win debates with me.

We don't have debates about anything. You are having these things take place without my participation.  I just take a verse and put out truth.  

You speak to something that DOESN'T EXIST, as if it DID.  How does someone debate that?  All it does is muddy the waters, but as I keep saying you believe in pre trib,  but won't or can't produce GOD speaking on it, though you have lots and lots and lots to write about it but never with any confirmation.  BUT as for those who do endure to the end you use GODS WORDS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  You give details of when He arrives and how many days and who will be where and what will be going on and SCRIPTURE FOR ALL OF IT.  But the pre trib, NO SCRIPTURE.  Would seem you would catch on to that

Same as all of those who believe that story.    

No beginning, no middle, no end.  Nothing written of it in the words of God.  All of it conjecture and supposition. 

Jesus told us I have foretold you all things but HE NEVER EVEN HINTED AT IT.  Skipped over it like it didn't exist in EVERY CONVERSATION HE GAVE OF THE LAST DAYS. AND he KEPT SAYING when YOU shall see meaning US, HIS PEOPLE not THEM, not his people.   That wasn't information given to those WHO WILL NEVER READ IT.  That would be ridiculous, but that is what I am supposed to believe. 

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, Judah and Ephraim would soak up the 10 TRIBES, get it now? And all Israelites are now known by what name? Jews as in FROM Judah !! Just like Italians living in New York for 100 years are considered New Yorkers and/or Americans etc. etc. 

I do get it, and you would too if you didn't stop adding to the words of God with your own.  Heres another question you wont answer.  

Where is that written?  YOU SHOW ME WHERE GOD CALLS the 10 lost tribes JEWS.  GOD separated them and YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE THEM ONE BEFORE GOD DOES.

Do you REALLY BELIEVE that God said he would scatter them to the world and they would become many nations and a great nation AND THEN NOT DO JUST THAT?  You have no idea of the covenants and promises and you THINK GOD JUST LET THEM GO LIKE HE DIDN'T REALLY MEAN ANY OF THAT?  

HOW INSANE IS THAT?   All to PROVE a THEORY that isn't WRITTEN. 

You are taking PROMISES GOD MADE and VOIDING THEM OUT LIKE IT IS NOTHING.  

I am done.  

15  The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16  Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17  And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18  And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19  Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 

20  And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21  And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22  And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

WHEN ARE THE TWO KINGDOMS MADE ONE?  WHERE ARE THEY MADE ONE?  

WAY WAY WAY AFTER ANY PRE TRIB RAPTURE OF THE GENTILE CHURCH IS EVEN POSSIBLE

23  Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God

meaning NO POSSIBLE WAY THERE IS A PRE TRIB RAPTURE OF ANY KIND.  BUT A REALLY GOOD LESSON ON HOW PEOPLE WORK THROUGH THE WORDS OF GOD. 

TAKE NOTE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS PUT FORTH AS TRUTH. 

AND GO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.  That is the ONLY WAY the narrow path will stay narrow. 

IT IS WRITTEN, the first words of the Ministry of Jesus Christ.  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.38

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Then we know they WERE NEVER LOST don't we. 
 Just like we know the JEWS were never lost.  

No one has ever stated, to my knowledge, the Nations that arose from Abraham's handmaidens child was ever lost.

But you seem to claim the 10 Jewish Tribes were LOST, even though God says different.

As Islamic Nations ARE not CHRISTIANS, what is your POINT?  

That the point you tried to make via Genesis, can and is fulfilled by these Arabic Nations, thus it null and voids your argument about MANY nation, must we use the ole ignorance is bliss angle, you had to know my point because you put the Genesis scripture forth about the MANY Nations. Reminds me of Jams Mason in the Movie North By Northwest "Games, must we?" Well, maybe you point just slipped your mind, but I am sure I had it in the quote, seems you just skip over things overtly, can't learn like that sister. We also can't learn if we know it all already. You will be astonished in Heaven that 95% of your Eschatology was in error. 

Go back and study the COVENANTS AND THE PROMISES.  I understand you are going to try and KEEP your GENTILE church but you are going to find that the words of GOD, are going to render all your efforts moot.  

You have,  no doubt,  the HISTORY of the world and can find the History of the Nations and how they came to be.  

History is my specialty, I hope you are not ne of those who think Israel and the Gentiles have become ONE, that's just another false notion if so. We are one in how we come unto God, both by FAITH ALONE, not by who we are. In Rev. 14 (The Harvest Chapter) God tells us the Three Harvests, the three Israel celebrated with feasts were the Barley, Wheat and Grape Harvests, Gd used them to try and teach us end time events. 

1.) The Barley Harvest always comes in  first. Barley does not need to be crushed in order to be sifted. (We can be seen in a FLASHBACK in verse 14, with Jesus Harvesting the Church from upon a Cloud)

2.) The Wheat Harvest equals all of those who had to be CRUSHED in order to be sifted. Look thus up, the Greek word TRIBULUM is a word for a machine that crushes Wheat, and wheat has to be crushed before it can be sifted, we get our English word Tribulation from Tribulum. So, the 144,000 (5 million Jews both men and women) are the Wheat, as are those Gentiles who had to go through the Tribulation before they repented, Israel only repens as a Nation during the 70th week, after the Pre Trib Rapture. The Church is Raptured before the Tribulation because we have already been tried an d reproved via our lives lived for Jesus Christ.

3.) The Grape Harvest, God uses this to infer Wrath upon the Wicked, He places them in His Wine-press of Great Wrath in verse 17-20.

Both Jew and Gentile who comes to Christ will be Raptured Pre Trib, they/we are Christs Bride. NOTICE: the 144,0000 (5 Million Jews who repent) have the Fathers name in their Foreheads. The Jews who lived before Jesus are also married unto the Father !!

You CAN, no doubt, find where the 10 lost tribes went. 
What paths they took. 
What countries they became. 
What desolate places of the world they settled.  

Do not need to find them, Gid saved himself a select few from each tribe that had kids, who had kids, thus NO TRIBES were ever lost. They became Gentile heathens unto God. You are searching for something that doesn't exist, for some reason. God disowned them, thus they are no longer considered Israel. 

Once you have accomplished that, then try and find THE CHURCH out side of them.  

As the above shows, this is a meaningless point.

Hint,   it can't be any of the Nations that have a history that existed before say 700BC cause we KNOW those aren't the scattered tribes.  

There are no scattered tribes, that the Cultist leader Herbert W. Armstrong's teachings. There were always SEED in  Jerusalem until the Diaspora, then the 12 tribes all got toted off, and THEN, God brought back the Whole House of Israel, all at one time, God says so, and He can not lie.

Let me know what you find.  But in the END, no matter what you say, the bible and history of the world will bear the facts that 'the GENTILE CHURCH', is made up of the LOST SHEEP WHO HEARD HIS VOICE, and those lost sheep were scattered and settling all the desolate places of the earth and becoming many nations and a great nation and THAT IS WHERE THE CHURCHES OF TODAY ARE FOUND. 

Jesus was speaking only about the Lost Sheep of Israel, not 10 Tribes full of wicked people who He disowned. How can Jesus come to the Lost Sheep but not go to them and preach unto them? It is an irrational point.

SO ALL OF YOU ISRAEL MUST BE HERE FOR THE TRIBULATION 

IS 100 % CORRECT. 

The only problem you have is THAT MEANS THERE CAN BE NO PRE TRIB RAPTURE. 

YOU SEE, IT IS BY YOUR VERY OWN WORDS

THAT THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE THEORY FAILS.  

ALL THE OTHER STUFF YOU SAY DOESN'T MATTER, AS IT IS JUST MORE STUFF YOU PUT INTO THE CIRCLE OF LOGIC  THAT HAS NO BEGINNING NO MIDDLE AND NO END AND NO WORDS OF GOD.  

You really are lost in the weeds on Eschatology and end times stuff sister. You defeat your own arguments then pretend you do not understand I defeated your every point, just not replying to a defeat doesn't mean you win a point. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.38

We don't have debates about anything. You are having these things take place without my participation.  I just take a verse and put out truth.  

I destroy all of your points, whatever you wish to call the back and forth is OK with me, lets pretend they are CONCERTS, who cares what people chose to call something, that is an irrelevant point, people who lose CONCERTS(Debates) always try to change the subject. You put out what you think is truth, but sadly its not, at least not via Eschatology, the Rapture, nor End Time Understandings.

You speak to something that DOESN'T EXIST, as if it DID.  How does someone debate that?  All it does is muddy the waters, but as I keep saying you believe in pre trib,  but won't or can't produce GOD speaking on it, though you have lots and lots and lots to write about it but never with any confirmation.  BUT as for those who do endure to the end you use GODS WORDS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  You give details of when He arrives and how many days and who will be where and what will be going on and SCRIPTURE FOR ALL OF IT.  But the pre trib, NO SCRIPTURE.  Would seem you would catch on to that

Same as all of those who believe that story.    

You will be proven wrong in the end. You can never overcome my points so you dodge them. I destroy your every point, on every thing you put forth via Eschatology/Rapture.

No beginning, no middle, no end.  Nothing written of it in the words of God.  All of it conjecture and supposition. 

Jesus told us I have foretold you all things but HE NEVER EVEN HINTED AT IT.  Skipped over it like it didn't exist in EVERY CONVERSATION HE GAVE OF THE LAST DAYS. AND he KEPT SAYING when YOU shall see meaning US, HIS PEOPLE not THEM, not his people.   That wasn't information given to those WHO WILL NEVER READ IT.  That would be ridiculous, but that is what I am supposed to believe. 

Just like the Pharisees who couldn't see Jesus because they couldn't dig it out, that on you. 

Again, I destroyed your Matt. 24:36-41 points, Jesus can not return at the Second Coming and people be acting all normal, you know it, I destroyed that point sister, so again, you dodge the facts. Until you can admit you are wrong in something, you will never be able to see these deeper truths. You lose a CONCERT and pretend you didn't lose the CONCERT.

I do get it, and you would too if you didn't stop adding to the words of God with your own.  Heres another question you wont answer.  

God is not a DEAD God, the Holy Spirit lives in  us, learn to her his small still voice. Your biggest problem is you do not understand we have to put ALL THE SCRIPTURES TOPGETHER, like a puzzle, then the Holy Spirit shows us his deep truths. That's why the Scribes and Pharisees couldn't see Jesus, this seemingly just escapes you however.

Where is that written?  YOU SHOW ME WHERE GOD CALLS the 10 lost tribes JEWS.  GOD separated them and YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE THEM ONE BEFORE GOD DOES.

There are o 10 LOST TRIBES.............Period, unless God is a LIAR. God said he has saved 7000 from ALL Israel, can you not understand that? These LOST TRIBES are from the Cultists Herbert W. Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God, not from God !!

Do you REALLY BELIEVE that God said he would scatter them to the world and they would become many nations and a great nation AND THEN NOT DO JUST THAT?  You have no idea of the covenants and promises and you THINK GOD JUST LET THEM GO LIKE HE DIDN'T REALLY MEAN ANY OF THAT?  

Again, YOU CONFLATEM the Great Nations in Genesis is speaking about Abrahams Israel and Ishmael, not these wicked 10 Northern Tribes of which Gd SAVED Himself a PORTION of each Tribe, He says so, no one cares what happened to the wicked heathens who were toted off, per se. Look, you think the 7 Year Tribulation will be CUT SHORT, not realizing God's Prophecy to make it ONLY 7 Years is what Jesus was referring unto. You just are not called unto End Time Prophecy, that is evident sister.

You are taking PROMISES GOD MADE and VOIDING THEM OUT LIKE IT IS NOTHING.  

I am done.  

You misunderstand them, then can not admit, or learn from  your own mistakes. Most of my knowledge from these 37 years as a Christian called unto Prophecy came from  me admitting I was in error on something. A person who is never wrong can never learn. That's why God/Jesus chose BABES (Disciples) instead of learned men, so he could mold them.

God Bless

• Oy Vey! 1

51 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus was speaking only about the Lost Sheep of Israel, not 10 Tribes full of wicked people who He disowned. How can Jesus come to the Lost Sheep but not go to them and preach unto them? It is an irrational point.

I was going to go point by point and give Scripture for everyone of your errors and decided, I am not here to teach you the OLD TEST and although you may claim to know it, EVERY ONE OF YOUR STATEMENTS prove you don't. 

I am sorry but I am going to have to put you on ignore so I don't do this anymore.  But I will give you a couple parting gifts and they are TRUTH as found written in the words of God.  I pray you pray. 

32 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Again, YOU CONFLATEM the Great Nations in Genesis is speaking about Abrahams Israel and Ishmael, not these wicked 10 Northern Tribes of which Gd SAVED Himself a PORTION of each Tribe, He says so, no one cares what happened to the wicked heathens who were toted off, per se. Look, you think the 7 Year Tribulation will be CUT SHORT, not realizing God's Prophecy to make it ONLY 7 Years is what Jesus was referring unto. You just are not called unto End Time Prophecy, that is evident sister.

ABRAHAMS ISRAEL is 'not these wicked 10 Northern Tribes'??

The 10 NORTHERN TRIBES 'WICKED HEATHEN TOTED OFF'??

I truly don't know what to say.  But I am telling you You truly have no idea what you are talking about.

AS for those 10 wicked heathen northern tribes toted off,  THEY ARE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. 

They became the House of Israel WHEN GOD SEPARATED ISRAEL INTO THE 2 KINGDOMS.  

Though you BELIEVE they were WORSE than Judah, HERE IS A GIFT, IT IS WHAT GOD SAID.  Hopefully you will see some truth in these words. 

Did you get that simple fact correct?     

6  The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

7  And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.

8  And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

9  And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

10  And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.

11  And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah. 

At least you won't be making that mistake again.  

WHAT DOES HE SAY TO THOSE 10 NORTHERN TRIBES?

12 Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.

13  Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.

WHO ARE THOSE 10 NORTHERN TRIBES TO HIM? 

14Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15  And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

16  And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land,
in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

WHEN will all this be taking place?  

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart

In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and

(Do you see who is going to be WALKING together?   THE HOUSE OF JUDAH AND THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.   NOW do you know who didn't absorb the house of Israel? The house of Judah. At least you hopefully won't be making that mistake again, having seen it written in Gods own words)

they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers

Hosea

2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.

4  And the LORD said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel. 

THAT BE THE 10 NORTHERN TRIBES.   NOT INCLUDED IN THAT IS THE 2 SOUTHERN TRIBES AKA THE HOUSE OF JUDAH

5  And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel.

6  And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Lo-ruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away.

SOUNDS LIKE GOD IS GOING TO SCATTER THEM TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND GOOD THING CONSIDERING THEY FALL UNDER EPHRAIM, THE BIRTHRIGHT, AND HOW DID GOD PUT IT?  EPHRAIM MY FIRST BORN, WASN'T IT?

7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

8  Now when she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.

9  Then said God, Call his name Lo-ammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10  Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11  Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

I pray you will pray.  As you can see, I do have Scripture for every thing I put forth.  I don't put forth anything I don't have Scripture for.  I believe in what is written as being what is meant and not meaning something else.  I believe every truth of God we are to know can be found by whomsoever would and if it can't be then it isn't of God.  That is why I ask time and again for you to put the pre trib rapture into Gods words like I put Israel as a nation being scattered to the world.  AGAIN, I have and will again pray that you pray upon it.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

And Jesus talked with the woman at the well. She was in the northern area, I understand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

On 10/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, DeighAnn said:

Here is my understanding, SO FAR, like you, a work in progress

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman  -    THE EARTH

clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet,

and upon her head a crown of twelve stars  -   THE ZODIAC

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.  -
 the dawning of an NEW AGE the birth pains 

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth

JOB 38: 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 

IN THE GARDEN BRINGING ABOUT CORRUPTION INTO THIS AGE

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

CHRIST WAS BORN IN THE FLESH BUT HE WAS CRUCIFIED

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

??

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 

WHY DO WE HAVE A HIGH PRIEST?  A MEDIATOR?  Someone who intercedes for us?  Because Satan stands accusing day and night until he is cast out

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 

We can ascertain that this 'short time' is after being cast out of heaven as IT IS NOT the 'short time' when he will be set free from being bound in the earth.  But it is a SHORT time, not an 'unlimited' time.  

WHAT we can also ascertain is SATAN will have the same TYPE OF 'kingdom' he had SET UP in heaven, that he will be bring to bear on earth WITH the exception of

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.   

REMEMBER THE ONE IN HEAVEN ONLY HAD 7 CROWNS ON HIS HEADS. 

We don't have to 'guess' what much of it means because GODS words tell us

I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Since the HEADS have horns or KINGS, 
then AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED the mountains are their 'kingdoms'.   

So the beast is a ONE UNIT system/kingdom made up of kingdoms (heads) and kings (horns) that will be taken over by the angels that come at the end of the war and they will have ONE HOUR in which to....do their thing...deceive the world...666...

So, feel totally free to imput or remove or show me something completely different if you would like.  Either way just what I see what is written.  I have given it lots of thought and it feels like it is getting better...IDK.  

Actually I like what you wrote. If I do disagree on something,  it's minor and not really worth bickering about.  You wrote alot, and it would take far more time than I have to respond properly.  I will think on what you said. I think you're pretty on the money.  I like your line of thinking.  Keep praying and getting instruction from the Holy Spirit.  We can benefit from your words. Thank you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

On 10/17/2022 at 1:51 PM, DeighAnn said:

I don't know what a vice ruler does,  but I also believe CHRIST is coming back as KING and LORD and will be sitting on HIS THRONE.  After all how long has He been waiting??  

My list more goes with Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, Peter, Daniel, Ezekiel....and yeah, I can't hardly wait. 

BUT, and I thank GOD for my belief because MY WAIT-TIME  is going to be way shorter than yours because I will ONLY be resurrecting the ONE TIME and that is when my flesh body dies, and I 'follow Him',  to where He is,

so I will be a chatting and hanging out until we be returning at the 2nd Advent

which I believe is when you will somehow be 'resurrecting' out from the dead??? how ever that goes.  

Either way it is going to be great.  

I made up the term vice ruler.  It's not a scriptural term.  Ezekiel talks about a prince who seems to have great authority.  We know this is not Jesus since he is the king.  So it seems there will be a human who will rule just under Christ himself. We aren't told who this person will be,  but scholars seem sure it will be king David, the 2nd king of Israel. You mentioned resurrection.  Let me clarify what I mean.  I believe there will be a resurrection of all the saved from the church age at the time of the rapture.  Then there will be a resurrection of all the saints from the old testament age during the 70 day gap between the end of the Tribulation and the beginning of the Millennium. So yes,  those of us raptured will get to talk to everyone in heaven until we return with Jesus. But patience I don't think will be a problem since we have all eternity.  

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I made up the term vice ruler.  It's not a scriptural term.  Ezekiel talks about a prince who seems to have great authority.  We know this is not Jesus since he is the king.  So it seems there will be a human who will rule just under Christ himself. We aren't told who this person will be,  but scholars seem sure it will be king David, the 2nd king of Israel. You mentioned resurrection.  Let me clarify what I mean.  I believe there will be a resurrection of all the saved from the church age at the time of the rapture.  Then there will be a resurrection of all the saints from the old testament age during the 70 day gap between the end of the Tribulation and the beginning of the Millennium. So yes,  those of us raptured will get to talk to everyone in heaven until we return with Jesus. But patience I don't think will be a problem since we have all eternity.  

Lots for me to go check out.  Never heard of the 70 day thing, and don't remember about a person under Christ....should keep me busy.  Resurrection, well, that's a whole different subject,  letting that go.  Thank you and I will be back with some questions I'm sure.