kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

Deuteronomy 7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Deuteronomy 7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 7:7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

Deuteronomy 7:8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Deuteronomy 7:10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

7999. shalam ►
Strong's Concordance
shalam: amends
Original Word: שָׁלַם
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: shalam
Phonetic Spelling: (shaw-lam')
Definition: to be complete or sound

6. abad ►
Strong's Concordance
abad: to perish
Original Word: אָבַד
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: abad
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-bad')
Definition: to perish

break, destroy uction, not escape, fail, lose, cause to, make perish, spend,
A primitive root; properly, to wander away, i.e. Lose oneself; by implication to perish (causative, destroy) -- break, destroy(- uction), + not escape, fail, lose, (cause to, make) perish, spend, X and surely, take, be undone, X utterly, be void of, have no way to flee.

Anyone see the inhabitants of SODOM being tortured?   Anyone see them in pain crying to make it stop?  OR did it just come to a complete and utter END? 

NO MORE LIFE WHAT SO EVER.   THAT IS THE EXAMPLE WE ARE GIVEN OF ETERNAL FIRE

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

This is what God plainly says: 

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

What is it that’s not clear to you, missmuffet?  

selah

I can not imagine as a Christian thinking that the soul would be destroyed. 

• This is Worthy 1

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Romans 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

But how can a merciful Father sentence a soul to eternal torment?  ForEVER, missmuffet; think about it.  Remember that in the Eternity there will be no tears or pain.  

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."

- Revelation 21:3-5 (NKJV)

Selah

Edited by Selah7
added scripture
  • Well Said! 2

People who are being TORTURED beg for DEATH.  

GOD IS JUST.  Eternal torment for what a man may do in

A generation IS NOT JUST.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

But how can a merciful Father sentence a soul to eternal torment?  ForEVER, missmuffet; think about it.  Remember that in the Eternity there will be no tears or pain.  

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."

- Revelation 21:3-5 (NKJV)

Selah

Eternity in heaven there will be no more tears or pain. In hell there will be an eternity of conscious torment. No soul will ever be destroyed. It all depends on the choices we make. We choose Jesus Christ and we go to heaven. We deny Jesus Christ and that soul goes to hell. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

43 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Eternity in heaven there will be no more tears or pain. In hell there will be an eternity of conscious torment. No soul will ever be destroyed. It all depends on the choices we make. We choose Jesus Christ and we go to heaven. We deny Jesus Christ and that soul goes to hell. 

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one, missmuffet, and that’s okay.  Goodnight and God bless.     Selah 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/7/2022 at 10:59 AM, missmuffet said:

If I remember you do not believe in hell.

I believe hell ends of Judgement day as it says in Rev 21

Jesus talks about hell....of course I believe in it

On 10/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, missmuffet said:

It is what the bible says

Matthew 10:28

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

On 10/7/2022 at 9:19 AM, Jedi4Yahweh said:

What would be purpose of God stating there will be eternal torment and punishment if it does not exist.

[Rev 14:9-11 NKJV] 9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives [his] mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

[Mat 25:44-46] 44 "Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do [it] to one of the least of these, you did not do [it] to Me.' 46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

[Luk 16:22-24 ] 22 "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 "And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'

[Mat 8:11-12] 11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 "But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

[Mat 22:13] 13 Then the king said to the attendants, 'Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

The smoke of their torment is forever but no where will you find the phrase or idea of eternal torment

The punishment....the second death is eternal

• Well Said! 1