IGNORED

Monitors Powers

Guest Xan

Guest EPHRIAM777

A few questions for the members here at """Worthyboards"""..!

Should XAN'S husband Griffin be allowed to delete posts of people..while using the powers given to his WIFE..XAN..??

1, Should Griffin be made a "Monitor" and listed as a MONITOR before deleting members posts..??

2, IS it """worthy"" of these ""boards"" to allow Griffin to post under XAN'S name..thus using more than 1 screen name...

IF So...!!

3, Is it then OK for me to use my 7 different AOL screen names here on "worthyboards"...and then also make various posts using all of them so I can look like I have the MAJORITY side of the issue when "debates" arise...?

HMM...?

:halo:

I already answered these charges in "This guy is bashing Israel"  But I will answer them here as well.

Shoud XAN's husband Griffin be allowed to delete posts of people..while using the powers given to his WIFE..XAN..??

Of course not, and it never happened.

Should Griffin be made a "Moniter" and listed as a MONITER before deleting members posts..??

Of course, but since he is not a moniter, he never deleted anyone's posts.

IS it ""worthy"" of the ""boards"" to allow Griffin to post under XAN'S name.. thus using more than one screen name...

No intention of harm was made.  That is why he stated that it was he who was speaking.  He is not using my name in an attempt to make it look like there are more of him.  This is not a colonial war with the Brits.  If it makes the members of this board uncomfortable, then everytime one of us wants to jump in and say something, the person that is on will log off, allowing the spouce who wants to say something to log on for one post, then the original person will log back on.  Will that extra nuisance satisfy you?

William, you are right.  For now on, I will not speak to any situation in which Griffin is directly involved.  

Just to reiterate to everyone:  Griffin did not edit anything under my name.  He quoted BlindSeeker, and in the quote that Griff quoted in his name, he only quoted that which he thought was relevant.  There is not a single person on this MB who does not edit quotes.  That's all I am saying from now on about Griff.  I am addressing it after I said I would not speak to any situation involving my husband because of the accusation of him using my name to edit posts.  It was not a post that was edited, it was a quote.

Of Course Eph would start thisa thread so people could listen to him cry.

Alright Eph have it your way.  Boo Hoo all you want.

BS'er

Maybe on to something there she "can't monitor"  me so by her talking this position I guess I am not permitted to post here.  So in that light.  See ya-hope not too soon (if you catch my drift) :halo:

Griffin,

Whether or not you should be "Authorize" is not up to me for sure, that is George's responsibility and I do thank God that  he will be checking into it all.  

I think he needs to pray about the care given to his ministry here.  Unfortunately, I do not believe he has people who are truly like-minded with him, who will naturally care for his ministry and it's purpose. For some people just seek their own ventilation and not the things which are Jesus Christ's for His glory.

Forgive me if I'm wrong . . . please, both of you show me I'm wrong.

BlindSeeker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  383
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

This thread is retarded.  First off blindseeker eph you act like this board is free speech.  Learn it like it is, this board is privately owned, therefore you are not provided with a 100% chance of free speech unless the owner tells you.  If the owner put Xan in charge, then Xan is in charge and that means the power of the privately owned board is in her hands which still means in the very end that you have no rights at all to begin with.  The only rights you have are the rights Xan allows you to have end of story.

Eph I usually agree with you on most stuff but not this.  Blindseeker ....well what's to say to you, if I could disagree with you more than 100% of the time it would probably be so.  The fact that we both follow the same God is strange enough as it is.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

To all those that are wondering.

I DELETED MOST OF THE TOPICS!