• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Save yourself some frustration and don't argue with those who think they know the truth. Search for yourself don't listen to these people. Find out the true literal truth and pray to God to show it to you. And don't let those on Worthy make you feel bad about yourself. I have been through this before. 

Thank you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, Dirt Eaters said:

Thank you

You are welcome. God bless and have a nice day. :)

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Ask God to search your heart.

Okay, sounds like a game plan.

Probe me, God, know my heart;
try me, know my thoughts.
See if there is a wicked path in me;
lead me along an ancient path.
(Psalm 139:23,24 NABRE)

11 minutes ago, NCAP said:

Okay, sounds like a game plan.

Probe me, God, know my heart;
try me, know my thoughts.
See if there is a wicked path in me;
lead me along an ancient path.
(Psalm 139:23,24 NABRE)

Very good :)

• Followers:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

On 10/10/2022 at 1:21 AM, missmuffet said:

Save yourself some frustration and don't argue with those who think they know the truth. Search for yourself don't listen to these people. Find out the true literal truth and pray to God to show it to you. And don't let those on Worthy make you feel bad about yourself. I have been through this before. 

Don't heed instruction; don't listen to those who are more experienced and trying to help; just focus on yourself and your relationship with the Lord; and, whatever you do, never, ever accept correction! :rolleyes:

Lone-wolf Christianity and deception, here we come...

Your "advice" in this post, is some of the most appallingly bad I've come across recently.  I hope and pray that no-one pays any attention to it, including you!

Edited by David1701

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,028
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 10/10/2022 at 10:31 AM, Dirt Eaters said:

Jesus talked to the Dead they weren't in heaven because they didn't make it that far yet. I'm talking about Moses and Elijah. Or are you going to make an excuse that that was Jesus and not us and yet Jesus tells us to be like him. Or now are you going to tell me that you know better than what Jesus did. 

Hi DE,

Regarding the Transfiguration, it was a vision that glorifies the role of Christ in securing the resurrection of the saints.

Mat 17:9  Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead."

Moses represents the dead in Christ who are raised first in the harpazō, and Elijah represents those saints who are still living when that occurs.

Moses had a physical death, but Elijah was translated directly to heaven. 

1Th 4:13-14  But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.  (14)  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

1Th 4:15  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

1Th 4:16-17  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  (17)  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up (harpazō) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Blessings from Michael37

May we all continue to grow in grace.

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

Don't heed instruction; don't listen to those who are more experienced and trying to help; just focus on yourself and your relationship with the Lord; and, whatever you do, never, ever accept correction! :rolleyes:

Your "advice" in this post, is some of the most appallingly bad I've come across recently.  I hope and pray that no-one pays any attention to it, including you!

I hope and pray that no one on Worthy takes serious all the false teaching that is coming onto the messageboard. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

27 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I hope and pray that no one on Worthy takes serious all the false teaching that is coming onto the messageboard. 

Amen to that!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/9/2022 at 1:02 PM, Dirt Eaters said:

We say that we are Christians maybe we should start actually believing in what we say we are.

Here's my take, for what it's worth.

Jesus summed up what is required to be a Christian with his Great Commandment which is that we love and follow God and that we love one another.  That's it, essentially.  

With that said, many well-meaning, good, and Godly Christians are going to have friendly disagreements on a plethora of secondary matters.  And you know what?  That's ok.  It's ok to be wrong on some of the secondary matters as none of us can necessarily claim to 100% understand every aspect of what God is about.  Anyone that tells you they do should probably be avoided.  

• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

On 10/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, David1701 said:

I appreciate what you're trying to say David, but I don't think it would be right not to accept correction. Because sometimes we need to be corrected.

Wasn't there a disagreement between Paul and Peter at one point. If they who were both baptized in the Holy Spirit can come to disagreements then I think that it's likely that we could too

• Thumbs Up 2