IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

There's a very specific function to gene therapy.   It requires that the DNA of the patient be changed.    As you might know, mRNA can't change DNA by itself; it can only help a ribosome make a protein.    Which is what mRNA vaccines do.    The "Gene Therapy" story was invented by guys who don't know any more than you do about it. 

Central Dogma of Protein Synthesis                                                                               The central dogma of molecular biology is a theory stating that genetic information flows only in one direction, from DNA, to RNA, to protein, or RNA directly to protein.

https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/Central-Dogma

Comes down to evidence.    And it has been repeatedly shown that by itself, mRNA can only produce proteins, not change genomes.  

Comes down to evidence.   And numerous databases show that carbon dioxide conentration in the atmosphere is followed by an increase in global temperature.   It's not hard to figure out why.  Carbon dioxide absorbs infrared radiation at wavelengths that other greenhouse gases do not.   This was predicted well over a hundred years ago.

And James Hanson of NASA accurately predicted the present warming decades in advance using only carbon dioxide content of the atmosphere.     Pretty hard to fight that kind of reality.

When they point out that James Hanson accurately called the warming trend decades in advance without using Monckton's "light-to-heat formulas" they are pointing out that Monckton's hypothesis has been refuted by reality.   And it would be a much better reply to point out that Monckton is not a scientist and indeed was unable to even understand Hanson's forcing calculations well enough to discuss them, much less explain why they had been so successful in predicting the amount of global warming so far in advance.

I would reply to this properly, but I don't want to go down the mRNA trail here in this thread.  I brought up mRNA briefly because I was making a point about the typical beliefs of liberals, versus conservative.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,873
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

5 hours ago, Sparks said:

You know, I never saw them as a kid.  Jets existed, but all this striping the sky silliness didn't exist.  I guess the laws of physics were different back then.  :emot-nod:

Why not look through your old family albums and see if any of these stripes across the sky existed?  For that matter, try Google images. You won't find any from the 80s, 70s, 60s, and 50s.

During ww2 they where a whole lot of contrails, plenty of images of b-17 flying fortress out there along with many planes from decades ago. I certainly remember seeing them. Rather jet or prop the heat leaving the exhaust of engines condensates pretty much.

worldwariibo.jpg

6 hours ago, S33k3r said:

Nokay then.

O well.

9 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Actually, in his later years, Tesla did hole up in a hotel room he rarely left after that.   His writings were examined by a physicist (Donald Trump's uncle, no less):

Three weeks after the Serbian-American inventor’s death, an electrical engineer from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was tasked with evaluating his papers to determine whether they contained “any ideas of significant value.” According to the declassified files, Dr. John G. Trump reported that his analysis showed Tesla’s efforts to be “primarily of a speculative, philosophical and promotional character” and said the papers did “not include new sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.”

https://www.history.com/news/nikola-tesla-files-declassified-fbi

One of Tesla's speculations, a "death ray", turned out to be at least theoretically possible.   Particle-beam weapons have been produced, but none so far has been very practical.   That could change; some of Tesla's papers remain classified, although almost all of them have been released by the federal government.

He no doubt got extreme in his thinking, to the point of not managing his personal hygiene from what I've read on him it is said he had some disorders going on but it didn't say he was diagnosed with a mental disability.

The death ray is one part of his many writings and inventions that conspiracy theories are built around.

Almost all conspiracy theories use one small portion of something and build a mountain from it. I find it quite bazaar those theories are believed with little to no real evidence to support it and people go head over heels with it.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

5 hours ago, Sparks said:

I would reply to this properly, but I don't want to go down the mRNA trail here in this thread.  I brought up mRNA briefly because I was making a point about the typical beliefs of liberals, versus conservative.   

It's another example of foolish beliefs that spring up in spite of the evidence.   Really no different than the chemtrail foolishness.

One day I met a woman, and she had been to school
She had a physics class, and she knew all the rules
“Them there ain’t chemicals trailing in the sky…
those are ice crystals!”…and she flashed an evil eye

Well, on that very day, they were spraying all they had
By 12 o’clock the sun was gone, and things were looking bad
Strontium, aluminum, barium in the sky
I saw those planes a-flying, and it made me want to cry…
“Holy smokes! Why are they spraying chemtrails in the sky?”

Now if they’re trying to mitigate pollution in the air…
And the best thing they can think of is to put more toxins there..
More jet fuel, more insanity, more traffic in the sky
To save a dead economy….it makes me want to cry…

As the chemtrails flew on by me, they leafleted in my head
It said without these chemicals, you’d already be dead
Technology will save you, on this we all depend
And you just keep on shopping, boy…
soon your shopping days will end…

“Holy smokes! Why are they spraying chemtrails in the sky…
…chemtrails in the sky…..chemtrails in the sky??????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

It's another example of foolish beliefs that spring up in spite of the evidence.   Really no different than the chemtrail foolishness.

Yes, as Dr. Fauci is about to face prison time. 

A link written from some liberal news site is not evidence.  The opinion of a scientist is not evidence.  A consensus of scientists is not evidence.  Just saying ... :emot-nod:

3 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Yes, as Dr. Fauci is about to face prison time. 

Donald Trump was astonished to learn that he couldn't just have people who annoyed him, put in jail.   The far right seems to be unable to get the concept of the rule of law.

And yes, research results are evidence, even if it's sometimes politically correct.   Sorry about that.

1 minute ago, The Barbarian said:

The far right seems to be unable to get the concept of the rule of law.

I am pretty sure it was the Democrats that burned cities, destroyed business, and killed people, had about 500+ riots over George Floyd's death.  I guess that's the Left's concept of the rule of law.  January 6th was also them, by the way.

Christians have no business being Democrats.

6 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

And yes, research results are evidence, even if it's sometimes politically correct.   Sorry about that.

No, faked research is not evidence.  Twisted research is not evidence. 

• Well Said! 1

8 hours ago, BeyondET said:

During ww2 they where a whole lot of contrails, plenty of images of b-17 flying fortress out there along with many planes from decades ago. I certainly remember seeing them. Rather jet or prop the heat leaving the exhaust of engines condensates pretty much.

worldwariibo.jpg

Yes, but the trails didn't hang out in the sky all day because they were vapor, not chemicals. 

The far right seems to be unable to get the concept of the rule of law.

37 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I am pretty sure it was the Democrats that burned cities

Hmm... no cities burned, but some buildings were burned.  Guess who got caught...

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a Texas rightwing extremist, bragged about helping to set the fire then was seen shooting 13 rounds at the building

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/23/texas-boogaloo-boi-minneapolis-police-building-george-floyd

39 minutes ago, Sparks said:

destroyed business

Masked 'Umbrella Man' who was seen smashing windows of Minneapolis AutoZone that was later burned to the ground during George Floyd protests is identified as gang member with ties to white supremacist group'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8570539/Minneapolis-Umbrella-Man-Hells-Angel-gang-member-ties-white-supremacist-group.html

41 minutes ago, Sparks said:

and killed people

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/17/far-right-boogaloo-boy-killed-officer-after-using-black-lives-matter-protest-as-cover-prosecutors/

Pretty sure that none of those guys are democrats... I guess that's the right wing's concept of rule of law. 

43 minutes ago, Sparks said:

January 6th was also them, by the way.

Yeah, a huge mob of crazed democrats broke into the Capitol assaulted police, stole computers and other material and threatened to kill the vice president in a vain attempt to keep Joe Biden from being certified as president.  

You betcha.