IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

I really see no evidence for Global Climate Change. 

Look up a man named Lord Christopher Monckton concerning Global Warming on sites like YouTube, or Rumble.   He will show you the evidence that it is not of concern. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Scripture does not support "climate change." Nowhere in Revelation is it mentioned or even alluded to. This is GOD's planet; do you think that he would allow even sinful man to destroy it. "Climate change" is purely political meant to enrich the 1% and control the population.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Climate change is replacing global warming? Saving the planet is not our responsibility as Christians. Leave it to God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

21 hours ago, Space_Karen said:

An attempt at proving climate change true in 3 parts.

1. Over the last 2,000 years humans have cut down more than 50% of natural forests on the planet to make way for highways, shopping malls, real estate development, factories and farmland. 

2. The hardness of a diamond comes from its carbon content. Likewise the hardness of wood and trees comes from carbon they absorb from the soil and atmosphere. A single acre of forest can store (sequester) tons of carbon over time. 

3. People having chopped down more than 50% of forests in the world. Should it have a negative effect on the planet's capacity to absorb and store carbon? What would we expect to happen to a human populated base on mars with a small forest of plants and trees to generate oxygen and scrub carbon from breathable air, if more than 50% of their plants and trees were lost? 

Even if climate change is real.

I'm not a fan of Greta Thunberg. Not a fan of protestors blocking roads and highways in protest of climate change. Not a fan of politicians and activists using climate change as an excuse to push agendas. 

That said.

Imagine the audacity of people thinking they're entitled to chop down more than half of the forests on their planet, without it having any consequences or negative effects whatsoever. 

A huge number of trees were chopped down in the First World War, due to necessity.

Man-made climate change is largely a myth (a very lucrative myth!).  The effect that we have on the climate is minimal.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,472
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

We all know we are to be good stewards of the Lord's creation and what He blesses us. However, and this is a biggie, I suspect we are close to the Tribulation based on scripture. The book of Revelation contains what I would call serious climate change, a real climate catastrophe of mega proportions. 

Asteroid impacts, scorching heat, atmosphere clogged with smoke and debris, 1/3 of all trees and grass burnt up, 1/3 of all water contaminated, etc. I am not going to stress and lose any sleep over it. 

The Lord promises the four seasons will continue. God is in control; in the end, everything will be burned and dissolved with fervent heat. 

We can do our part, though. Eat more beef to reduce the cow flatulence causing all this climate change. LOL. That is absurd; what Einstein dreamt that nonsense up? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, RV_Wizard said:

There are more trees in North America than when we came here.  That's because of our ability to fight forest fires, and the timber industry planting two trees for every one they cut down.  Young trees absorb far more C02 than old trees.  If the threat was real, its advocates would be encouraging us to cut the oldest of the trees.  They are not.

This is extremely simplistic.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We all know we are to be good stewards of the Lord's creation and what He blesses us. However, and this is a biggie, I suspect we are close to the Tribulation based on scripture. The book of Revelation contains what I would call serious climate change, a real climate catastrophe of mega proportions. 

Asteroid impacts, scorching heat, atmosphere clogged with smoke and debris, 1/3 of all trees and grass burnt up, 1/3 of all water contaminated, etc. I am not going to stress and lose any sleep over it. 

The Lord promises the four seasons will continue. God is in control; in the end, everything will be burned and dissolved with fervent heat. 

We can do our part, though. Eat more beef to reduce the cow flatulence causing all this climate change. LOL. That is absurd; what Einstein dreamt that nonsense up? 

The 100th meridian in the US is moving further east. Everything from the 100th meridian to the west is desert like until you get past the cascade mountain range and on to California, Oregon and Washington. What this means is the desert is taking more territory over time. The Sahara desert in North Africa is a vast swath of dry fruitless land and there are other similar locales in other countries. 

We have been seeing, observing in real time, less rainfall to the point that entire cities are threatened. Some cities in Texas that sit close to the 100th meridian are experiencing less and less rainfall as that line moves over time. The difference between just enough and not enough is getting very close. In my lifetime I have seen big changes. My old home state is hotter and drier than it once was. The summers are more extreme and last longer now. Scientists attempt to predict the future behavior of the sun, but sometimes, like very recently , it sent us a real curve ball, Truth be told, scientists can't predict the sun with any accuracy. The sun affects far more than just temperature here.

I have a hard time believing we have more trees now than we had in the past. To me this does not makes sense. Before the US was settled and when it was still a young country there were many more trees. The rain forests are being gutted for wood, farmland and other resources. 

So I see man as some of the problem, but I also see weather trends leading up to the end times also as a factor and it doesn't surprise me that we are seeing some changes affecting major weather patterns.

I do not believe a carbon tax by environmentalists will really have any positive impact on any of it, since i think this is all politics to advance a new world order and a global climate agenda.

Edited by Starise
  • Well Said! 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/11/2022 at 10:19 AM, Rick-Parker said:

Scripture does not support "climate change." Nowhere in Revelation is it mentioned or even alluded to. This is GOD's planet; do you think that he would allow even sinful man to destroy it. "Climate change" is purely political meant to enrich the 1% and control the population.

It says you live in the Tampa Bay area.  After Hurricane Ian and other recent, destructive storms, you don't believe in climate change?  Wait a few years, when the oceans become even warmer and hurricanes increase in strength...