• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm just pointing out that some people both believe and teach that luke 21 took place in 70 AD and believe the day of redemption was then. 

Others believe this redemption luke spoke of is for those who are able to flee. Those who are unable to flee will not be redeemed. The saints in Israel who may be imprisoned or simply to weak after 3.5 years of persecution will not be redeemed. 

As I've stated though.My belief is that the day of redemption is still future and the saints in Israel need not to flee the abomination of desolation. They need not do anything. Those who have endured till that time will be saved. 

You need to tell me a little more what is expected to happen on that day or to those who escape, if it's not too much?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You need to tell me a little more what is expected to happen on that day or to those who escape, if it's not too much?

Rev6:12-7:4

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red

and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind

The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb

For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel

There's more but I hope you get the idea. 

This is a video to give you somewhat of an idea of what I believe the abomination that causes desolation looks like. 

The video shows what John described minus the falling stars=missles. I expect the king of the north will use quite a few in the middle east. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

As I understand it, the abomination that causes desolation is described in rev 6:12-14.

Those who flee for the mountains in Judea are found in rev6:15-17 hiding in the mountains. 

Rev 7:3-4 are those in Israel who are redeemed. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

As I understand it, the abomination that causes desolation is described in rev 6:12-14.

Yes.

Those who flee for the mountains in Judea are found in rev6:15-17 hiding in the mountains. 

No.  The fleeing to the mountains is found in Matthew 24:15-16.  Jesus is telling them to flee to safety when God Himself will pour out His wrath.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

- Matthew 24:15-16 (KJV)

Revelation 6:15-17 describes all those who were deceived by the antichrist and who, in shame, wish they could perish—that rocks would fall on them and hide them from the wrath of God.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

- Revelation 6:15-17 (KJV)

Rev 7:3-4 are those in Israel who are redeemed.

Yes.

Selah 

Edited by Selah7
adding scripture

10 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Yes.

No.  The fleeing to the mountains is found in Matthew 24:15-16.  Jesus is telling them to flee to safety when God Himself will pour out His wrath.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

- Matthew 24:15-16 (KJV)

Revelation 6:15-17 describes all those who were deceived by the antichrist and who, in shame, wish they could perish—that rocks would fall on them and hide them from the wrath of God.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

- Revelation 6:15-17 (KJV)

Yes.

Selah 

Yes those hiding in the mountains are the ones who recieved the mark of the beast. They are also the ones seen fleeing to those same mountains in Mathew 24 after they see the abomination of desolation. 

They are hiding in caves(bomb shelters). 

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes those hiding in the mountains are the ones who recieved the mark of the beast. They are also the ones seen fleeing to those same mountains in Mathew 24 after they see the abomination of desolation. 

They are hiding in caves(bomb shelters). 

Uhhhh, no, I don’t believe that the same group of people is represented in both Matthew 24 and Revelation 6.  I also don’t believe that the AOD is a bomb; the AOD is the dragon Desolator himself.  -Selah 

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

- Revelation 12:7-11 (KJV)

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Uhhhh, no, I don’t believe that the same group of people is represented in both Matthew 24 and Revelation 6.  I also don’t believe that the AOD is a bomb; the AOD is the dragon Desolator himself.  -Selah 

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

- Revelation 12:7-11 (KJV)

Same people. 

You believe the armed forces who place the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem has a dragon desolator to place in Jerusalem? 

Daniel 11:31

“His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation

From my understanding, the armed forces use weapons to cause a city's desolation. A weapon such as a nuclear weapon would be sufficient to desolate Jerusalem as well asany other cities in the middle east. 

34 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Same people. 

You believe the armed forces who place the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem has a dragon desolator to place in Jerusalem? 

“His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation

From my understanding, the armed forces use weapons to cause a city's desolation. A weapon such as a nuclear weapon would be sufficient to desolate Jerusalem as well asany other cities in the middle east. 

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Satan’s army of fallen angels and wicked men will be there in full support setting up their leader, the AOD (the antichrist).  The AOD is none other than Satan, the vile person in Isaiah 32:6, the abominable one himself, the desolator who stands in the holy place claiming to be God.  Satan is the one who Christ warned us about in Matthew 24 and Mark 13 when He referred us to the Book of Daniel for understanding.     -Selah 

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:15-16,21-24 (KJV)

Mark 13:14 (KJV)
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,)

For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.  Isaiah 32:6 (KJV)

14 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Satan’s army of fallen angels and wicked men will be there in full support setting up their leader, the AOD (the antichrist).  The AOD is none other than Satan, the vile person in Isaiah 32:6, the abominable one himself, the desolator who stands in the holy place claiming to be God.  Satan is the one who Christ warned us about in Matthew 24 and Mark 13 when He referred us to the Book of Daniel for understanding.     -Selah 

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:15-16,21-24 (KJV)

Mark 13:14 (KJV)
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,)

For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.  Isaiah 32:6 (KJV)

You believe the armed forces will drop Satan on Jerusalem making it desolate? 

I don't believe the armed forces have Satan in thier armory.