IGNORED

Is the U.S. the "Great Whore of Babylon"?

Not of the World

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.44
  • Days Won:  12

44 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

David, I just do not see the Catholic Church filling the criteria of the Great whore. This entity has to be way more encompassing than a church which has minimal authority. The cabal is different. It literally owns the world. All this time I didn't realize the scope of it. 

Find out who planned and executed 911. I can tell you right now it wasn't Saudi Arabia or the Pope.

Have you never seen the pictures of world leaders (politicians, kings, queens, business leaders and religious leaders) all bowing down to the "Pope" and kissing his ring in obeisance?

The RC organisation does control the world (surreptitiously, of course), as much as God lets it.

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Nope. Have to disagree. Who owns the media? Who entertains us with demonic garbage? Who owns the banks? And the political landscape? CABAL...CABAL!

And who runs the cabal?  The RC organisation!

48 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

No, that would be  Israel and it's global enterprises. Do some historical research. You know what's really wild? How Israel became a nation in 1948, and who was behind it. 

God knew that they would become a nation again, but that doesn't mean it was  blessed. In the Bible , the land that  "Israel" returns to with God's blessing is the kingdom of heaven...that is the remnant of Israel along with non-Jews from all nations. 

I have done some research, thanks.  I'm not one of those who believe the forgery "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", nor the concomitant anti-semitic smears.

9 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

No antisemitism here.  I love all people, but not those with a satanic agenda. Most Jewish people want to live and let live.  I'm talking about those who associate in a cabal of evil doings.  Of course there are non-Jews in high places that are evil as well . I'm going to check that book out, thank you. 

I was NOT recommending anyone to read that book!  It's an anti-semitic forgery!

A couple of books I would recommend are "Romanism and the Reformation from the Standpoint of Prophecy" and "The Secret History of the Jesuits".

By the way, we are supposed to love everyone, including those with a satanic agenda.  We hate their agenda, but want to see them come to salvation.

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I'm not sure about loving everyone. God loves those whom His Only begotten Son died for. Loving your neighbor would be loving someone you are living in peace with. Then there's brotherly love, between two believers. I do not read about loving someone who sold their souls to the devil and sacrifice children. Would you love Hitler if he were here today? I think I would be praying for justice to be done first. 

Love your enemies...

Perhaps you haven't read about that?

Matt. 5:43-48 (KJV)

43  ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 
  44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 
  45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 
  46  For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 
  47  And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 
  48  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Would you love Hitler if he were here today?

We are commanded NOT to judge.  There are a lot of powerful people who we can discern are engaged in evil acts.  Still, we're not to judge and condemn them but, rather, to pray for them as Jesus commanded.  It's not for us to worry about.  Jesus will make the right judgment.