• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.14
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

Ezekiel 26:

19 “For thus says the Lord God: ‘When I make you a desolate city, like cities that are not inhabited,

when I bring the deep upon you, and great waters cover you, 

20 then I will bring you down with those who descend into the Pit, to the people of old,

and I will make you dwell in the lowest part of the earth, in places desolate from antiquity,

with those who go down to the Pit, so that you may never be inhabited; and I shall establish

glory in the land of the living. 

21 I will make you a terror, and you shall be no more; though you are sought for,

you will never be found again,’ says the Lord God.”

The city of Tyre remains to this day. When the Lord drives her into the depths of the earth,

and brings the deep waters down upon her, she will be a terror to those who venture near,

by the Maelstrom that will be formed there.

Edited by Mr. M
amend title

• Mr. M changed the title to Maelstrom in the Mediterranean Ezekiel 26:19-21

• Group:  Royal Member

I have proposed the formation of a maelstrom here as a result of an abyss being opened where the city of Tyre exists.

There is another option that I thought someone might propose, but I will go ahead and add this now.

If an abyss is opened into the depths of the earth and the sea poured into the opening, what could also result is a dense cloud

of steamy vapor arising from the opening. Maelstroms form in the far north, but the second option is more likely at this

geographic location. And what could cause such a hole to be opened? Could this not be leading us to the opening of the

bottomless pit?

Revelation 9:

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth.

To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 

2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace.

So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 

John describes his vision as "smoke from a great furnace". Could what he is describing be the event prophesied 

in Ezekiel 26? The location would at least be appropriate. Just wondering from a physical science perspective.

• Mr. M changed the title to Maelstrom in the Mediterranean; or the bottomless pit? Ezekiel 26:19-21

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Mr. M said:

I have proposed the formation of a maelstrom here as a result of an abyss being opened where the city of Tyre exists.

There is another option that I thought someone might propose, but I will go ahead and add this now.

If an abyss is opened into the depths of the earth and the sea poured into the opening, what could also result is a dense cloud

of steamy vapor arising from the opening. Maelstroms form in the far north, but the second option is more likely at this

geographic location. And what could cause such a hole to be opened? Could this not be leading us to the opening of the

bottomless pit?

Revelation 9:

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth.

To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 

2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace.

So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 

John describes his vision as "smoke from a great furnace". Could what he is describing be the event prophesied 

in Ezekiel 26? The location would at least be appropriate. Just wondering from a physical science perspective.

Good day Mr. M,

The bottomless pit from which the seven headed, ten horned beast shall ascend from (Revelation 17:8), is another metaphor for the sea (Revelation 13:1), from which the beast shall rise from. 

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast of the bottomless pit is identified.

Revelation 9:11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit,

whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

The angels of the rebellion were not imprisoned in the sea, but the lowest parts of the earth.

On 11/23/2022 at 4:14 AM, Mr. M said:

20 then I will bring you down with those who descend into the Pit, to the people of old,

and I will make you dwell in the lowest part of the earth, in places desolate from antiquity,

with those who go down to the Pit, so that you may never be inhabited; and I shall establish

glory in the land of the living. 

• 11 months later...

Ezekiel 26:

1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, on the first day of the month, that the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 

2 “Son of man, because Tyre has said against Jerusalem, ‘Aha! She is broken who was the gateway of the peoples; now she is turned over to me; I shall be filled; she is laid waste.’

3 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Behold, I am against you, O Tyre, and will cause many nations to come up against you, as the sea causes its waves to come up. 

Isaiah 23:

15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.

18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.