• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, JimmyB said:

This is all nonsense. President Biden is doing an excellent job, and will continue to get us out of the mess created by his predecessor.

Trump is personally responsible for mishandling the COVID crisis, first denying its existence, then saying it would be over by Easter, then recommending bleach as the antidote.  He has many, many deaths to answer for.

Finally, change doctors!

Trump isn't responsible for any deaths. He tried to stop covid when it started. He shut down the border and the liberal media called him a racist for it.  Pelosi told people to go out and enjoy things and even Fauci at the beginning told people they didn't need to wear masks. ONLY the liberals took his bleach quote seriously.  Me and everyone else I know knew he was joking. Yes he initially said Easter,  but all the Dr's said it would take 5 years. It didn't. He created operation warp speed and got a cure in 1 year. He has saved millions. But in my personal opinion,  you seem to be someone who enjoys arguing and believes what you want,  no matter what evidence there is to the contrary. God Bless.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15

6 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Trump isn't responsible for any deaths. He tried to stop covid when it started. He shut down the border and the liberal media called him a racist for it.  Pelosi told people to go out and enjoy things and even Fauci at the beginning told people they didn't need to wear masks. ONLY the liberals took his bleach quote seriously.  Me and everyone else I know knew he was joking. Yes he initially said Easter,  but all the Dr's said it would take 5 years. It didn't. He created operation warp speed and got a cure in 1 year. He has saved millions. But in my personal opinion,  you seem to be someone who enjoys arguing and believes what you want,  no matter what evidence there is to the contrary. God Bless.

FACT: Trump is responsible for many deaths.  He has put his vain self above everything.  He made no meaningful effort to control the COVID pandemic.  The only effort that he made was to make himself look good, at the expense of many, many lives.

BTW, I don't care one iota about your personal opinion of me. You are clearly someone who enjoys arguing and believes what you want,  no matter what evidence there is to the contrary.  And there is a lot of it!

Edited by JimmyB

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, JimmyB said:

FACT: Trump is responsible for many deaths. 

Wow.  How is that?  Dr. Fauci said himself that Trump implemented EVERY SINGLE recommendation that Fauci made.  Futhermore, Democrats were hyper critical of Trump for banning flights from China to try and slow the spread of the virus.  Democrats were encouring people to attend parades in NYC and Nancy Pelosi was telling people to visit China Town.  And then there were Democratic governors that were placing Covid patients into nursing homes filled with elderly and otherwise immune compromised patients which resulted in many deaths.  So how is it Trump's fault that Americans died of Covid?  

• Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, Not of the World said:

Wow.  How is that?  Dr. Fauci said himself that Trump implemented EVERY SINGLE recommendation that Fauci made.  Futhermore, Democrats were hyper critical of Trump for banning flights from China to try and slow the spread of the virus.  Democrats were encouring people to attend parades in NYC and Nancy Pelosi was telling people to visit China Town.  And then there were Democratic governors that were placing Covid patients into nursing homes filled with elderly and otherwise immune compromised patients which resulted in many deaths.  So how is it Trump's fault that Americans died of Covid?  

I don't know what your new source was/is but you are being deceived.  Unless you can state facts I'm done discussing this with you.

Just now, JimmyB said:

I don't know what your new source was/is but you are being deceived.  Unless you can state facts I'm done discussing this with you.

How was the pandemic Trump's fault?  

On 11/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, JimmyB said:

President Biden is doing an excellent job, and will continue to get us out of the mess created by his predecessor.

Jimmy, may I ask, are you a Christian? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/23/2022 at 12:09 PM, JimmyB said:

Good for him!  He is a true leader!  I recently traveled abroad and wish I had a worldwide vaccination passport with me.  It will not limit human rights; it will save lives.

Is saving lives always the highest goal ?  People are willing to die for important principles, such as freedom and civil and human rights. 

Funny how those who are worried about population control seem so strenuously keen to "save lives" when it suits them.  Maybe they are deceived and don't see their own contradiction though, I'm not sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

32 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Funny how those who are worried about population control seem so strenuously keen to "save lives" when it suits them.  Maybe they are deceived and don't see their own contradiction though, I'm not sure.

Maybe because most people are not sociopaths who want to murder millions of people but would rather work through other means to limit human population growth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

12 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Maybe because most people are not sociopaths who want to murder millions of people but would rather work through other means to limit human population growth.

Maybe I'm paranoid but this is why I am against vaccines  ( not for everyone,  just me ). Some billionaires like Bill Gates has mentioned he wouldn't be sad if 90% of the world died off.  I think one day the government,  with billionaire support might sneak something into a flu shot or something that kills millions. The truth is that most people rush out and get whatever shot the government tells them to,  but they don't actually know what's really in it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Not of the World said:

How was the pandemic Trump's fault?  

He didn't act quickly enough or take appropriate action.  His approach was to make himself look good regardless of the cost to people's health.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1