• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  531
  • Topics Per Day:  0.25
  • Content Count:  1,310
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

The well we are fetch water from was poison yesterday. 6 people are already death and alot more in the hospital. 

I give thank to the almighty father, who made it possible for me not to share in the poisoned water. Many are still wondering how somebody will poison the community drinking water

• Praying! 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,727
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Awful awful news to even have to hear.  So sorry the "community" is suffering so. Please share more when you can so that many in this "community" may be in more exacting prayer for you all.

May God guide the medical staff helping, those poisoned may many yet be saved from death by this poisoning. Thank you for keeping Plavious away from that water supply. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

My Goodness! Someone intentionally poisoned the well?Could it have been contaminated accidentally or some other way? That's horrible Plavious!

Well,even though people have died I certainly see why you are Praising the Lord -He indeed spared you amongst many others..... Thank You oh Lord for Your Protection of Plavious

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Awful awful news to even have to hear.  So sorry the "community" is suffering so. Please share more when you can so that many in this "community" may be in more exacting prayer for you all.

May God guide the medical staff helping, those poisoned may many yet be saved from death by this poisoning. Thank you for keeping Plavious away from that water supply. 

Amen

English speaking Cameroonian in this community might be send away. The tension is raising and fingers are point to internally displace persons

• Praying! 1

Youth and chanting "les Ambazonie allez chez vous"

Serious and very dangerous stuff. May God guide and protect you and yours. Amen-

Cameroon is hardly ever a blip on US news resources. Most internet news  on it is two years old.

I did however find one  up to date report at https://ambazonia.news/2022/12/ for anyone that may be interested to look over.

NOTE: It does have a donations please segment, which may not pass muster on this board ( and I understand why), but it also contains news with a point of view  that I think worthy of sharing.

8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Serious and very dangerous stuff. May God guide and protect you and yours. Amen-

Cameroon is hardly ever a blip on US news resources. Most internet news  on it is two years old.

I did however find one  up to date report at https://ambazonia.news/2022/12/ for anyone that may be interested to look over.

NOTE: It does have a donations please segment, which may not pass muster on this board ( and I understand why), but it also contains news with a point of view  that I think worthy of sharing.

Maranatha!

Thank you. But donation will be fueling the crisis. They use the donation to buy arms and recruit militant while the ordinary man is suffering 

Thank you for sharing that!!! I have no intention of donating as I do not even understand the point of view of this news agency or group.

It does however have some news  that is not two years old, so I share of it ,only to perhaps encourage interest in the plight of our fellow humans as I go about in safer area of the world joining with others in hopefully sharing of our Lord and savior Jesus.

Thanks again, may God guide and keep you.

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

Thank you for sharing that!!! I have no intention of donating as I do not even understand the point of view of this news agency or group.

It does however have some news  that is not two years old, so I share of it ,only to perhaps encourage interest in the plight of our fellow humans as I go about in safer area of the world joining with others in hopefully sharing of our Lord and savior Jesus.

Thanks again, may God guide and keep you.

It is 6 years old today. It started in 2016 when I was just recruited to teach. 

At first, many donated because we believe we will actually be liberated from the oppression of our brothers in the other side of the country but instead all donated was used to recruit soldiers and by arms. The same soldiers recruited will beat us, breaks or bones, our girls and mothers rape, our youths killed and our children not going to school for six years running them we flee the land and here we are today