IGNORED

Isaiah 37 Miracle Proven by Stone Artifacts in London Says Renowned Professor Alan Millard. Texas high schooler cries because she's told Bible is Myth

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

This short article is based partly on the work of Dr. Alan Millard, the renowned Professor of Hebrew and Ancient Semitic languages of the University of Liverpool.

Jesus said love your God with all your heart , mind, soul and strength. Below is a proven picture of the event of the Old Testament's book of Isaiah 36 verses 1 and 2 from over 2700 years ago. The event is the capture of the southern Kingdom of Judah's second biggest city Lachish by the most powerful country in the whole world back in the time of the great Prophet Isaiah. That country was the superpower Assyria. The Lachish relief is the actual 80 feet long stone picture of Isaiah 36: 1 and 2! The British found it in  King Sennacherib's famous Southwest Palace in the ancient ruins of the real biblical city of Nineveh.(Today the ruins of Nineveh is in the nation of Iraq, near Mosul.) We can prove the Bible is really true very simply!

It will strengthen every Christian's faith in Jesus because the book of Isaiah is the book the Jesus quoted from 3rd most and the one he read from in Nazareth!

As you know, the book of Isaiah in chapter 9 and 52 and 53 speaks about the Messiah/Christ (Jesus) the Savior and God being born and suffering to die for us! 

Jesus is God Almighty and he loves us so much he has given us absolute  simple pictorial/photographic proof that Bible really is true. Romans 10:17." Faith comes from hearing the Word of God/message of Christ." Or studying/seeing the Word.

We can through archaeology, which is the study of old and ancient things and people, prove many things in the Bible. Here below is the proof that the miracle  in Isaiah 37 verse 36,and also that both whole chapters of Isaiah 36 and 37, actually happened. The time period of these 2 chapters are 701 B.C. which is 700 years before Jesus came to earth! 

So since we can prove (right below) a miracle, and also people and things way back in the time of the great Prophet Isaiah and his friend King Hezekiah . then we can for sure trust the whole BibleHezekiah was an ancestor of Jesus it says at the very beginning of the New Testament in Matthew 1:10- so this is important biblical knowledge.

Isaiah 37 verse 36The Proven Miracle -

In John 14:11 Jesus said: "... believe by the miraculous deeds themselves." NET Bible version

This is the simple proof of the miracle of the angel of the Lord  stopping the most powerful army in the world in the time of the Prophet Isaiah, which belonged to the most powerful country in the world back in Isaiah's time: the nation of Assyria.

Jerusalem was a small town with only 25 000 people in King Hezekiah's and Isaiah's time, with a lot of old people, children, and babies, Jerusalem had very few soldiers also.

Jerusalem only had about 8000 men of fighting age. They had primitive weapons compared to Assyria, which was the most advanced army in the world at that time. Assyria had iron weapons that were 400 years ahead of even Greece and Rome!

But when the army of most powerful country in the whole world during the Prophet Isaiah's age, Assyria, surrounded Jerusalem (the Prophet Isaiah lived in Jerusalem) with over 180 000 soldiers with the most powerful weapons in the world, they, the Assyrians, still could not capture King Hezekiah or destroy Jerusalem.

This is like the most powerful country in the world today, the United States of Americanot being able to capture and destroy the tiny,tiny island nation of Iceland (near Greenland.) That would be impossible. ( Iceland is a friend of America; I'm just using it as an example of the strongest army not being able to defeat one of the weakest nations today- or a small city like Jerusalem in 700 B.C.

[Please note that the mightiest nation on earth, Assyria, destroyed all of the northern nation of Israel several years before coming and destroying the southern nation of Judah-see Isaiah 36:1-2; except for tiny Jerusalem of course.]

-But how can we really know that the most powerful army in the world at that time-Assyria's- could not destroy or capture tiny Jerusalem after they surrounded and encircled it ?

-We can know by faith by reading about Jerusalem being protected by the angel of the Lord in Isaiah 37.

AND we can know by the proven authentic artifacts that the British discovered at the proven site of ancient Nineveh in Iraq.

***Here are photos of 2 genuine stone artifacts discovered at the proven site of ancient Nineveh from the time of the Prophet Isaiah. They are called the:

1)Lachish relief

2) Taylor Prism -(way below)  The Taylor Prism is one of the greatest discoveries in human history!

These 2 ancient stone artifacts are in the famous British Museum in London,UK; so you can really trust that they are real and from the time of the Prophet Isaiah and King Hezekiah. 

(1) Lachish relief- this like an " ancient stone video" of Isaiah  36:1 and 2. Below is a tiny part of the Lachish relief from the website of www.windowintothebible.com . You can use any photo from their website for free if you say it is from "windowintothebible"  -- Linked, see below all the photos

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/586fde_ac897046158d489ca5db2711bd70e8f2.jpg/v1/fill/w_760,h_463,al_c,lg_1,q_80,enc_auto/586fde_ac897046158d489ca5db2711bd70e8f2.jpg

(2) The Taylor Prism,  below, proves that King Hezekiah (mentioned in Matthew 1:10) was a real historical person! The Taylor Prism also proves the miracle of Isaiah 37:36 actually happened according to one of smartest people who understands history and the Hebrew language: the renowned Professor Alan Millard of the University of Liverpool! 

www.windowintothebible.com    ---To see more of the Isaiah 36:1-2 and the actual Wall of Jerusalem that the people sat on to listen to the army general of their enemy Assyria Isaiah 36-37 , go to windowintothebible homepage. then Click on Artifacts square icon > then Click "Old T. Era Warfare square> then Click on  either  "Hezekiah/Jerusalem square icon or/and > the Siege of Lachish icon

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/586fde_f926644ccdae4fc2bb8243ea727142de.jpg/v1/fill/w_544,h_725,al_c,lg_1,q_85,enc_auto/586fde_f926644ccdae4fc2bb8243ea727142de.jpg

https://www.windowintothebible.com/  -Link

Professor Alan Millard's article which shows that the famous Taylor Prism proves the miracle of the angel of the Lord in Isaiah 37:36 is called "Sennacherib's Attack on Hezekiah"- by Alan Millard  -Google it if you want( The writing on this prism was by Sennacherib in about 691 B.C. about him surrounding Hezekiah with his army but not being able to capture him or conquer Jerusalem!

https://tyndalebulletin.org/article/30570-sennacherib-s-attack-on-hezekiah

Please share this " whole message of 1 & 2 " if you have the time, which is:{1) share this email with Christian youth, friends and family and  (2) tell them also to pass this email's " whole message of (1) and (2) on" . This way this email will continue reaching Christians after each Christian passes it on after receiving it.

Your rewards, brothers and sisters, in heaven will be great and for eternity, for strengthening your fellow Christian's faith!

Remember, Jesus asked,"Will anyone have faith when I return?"  So please help edify the Church if you can- thank you.

Several years ago a Christian mom from Texas told me that her sixteen year old daughter came home terribly crying because her classmates told her that the Bible was "all myth". Remember that happened in the Bible Belt! I showed her the Lachish relief and the Taylor Prism (these scientifically proven artifacts prove the Bible is factually true) from windowintothebible.com . They were grateful. I was humbled. I very humbly say-for the glory of Christ- that I spoke with a Massachusetts Protestant pastor who said sharing these undisputedly proven biblical artifacts is a vital thing for the Christian Church's edification. ( A New Zealand family went to the British Museum in London, UK, and Chicago, to photograph these artifacts from 700 BC .)

Evangelists/apologists Josh Mcdowell and Kirk Cameron have said that between 60 to 90 percent of Christians under the age of 30 are possibly leaving the faith.

Yours in Christ,

(Thanks for your replies.)

Ron

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Being into what I am, I consider King Hezekiah my "sundial King" and at first I thought this passage was about the dial moving backwards 10 steps.  Nevertheless, the Assyrian massacre by an angel is no less a miracle.  As one preacher joked, when parents leave their kid in the hands of a babysitter, just remember this when telling him to be a little angel until they get home.  They may find 185,000 slain neighbors when they get back.

I'm not sure what caused the sundial miracle, but the Babylon envoys who visited Hezekiah due to his illness and recovery apparently saw the same thing (as the miracle attested to his healing and word got out) so this was no local miracle.  This had to be global so the only thing I can say is that the Lord reversed the rotation of the earth slowly enough so that things would not fly off, and then set it back into it's proper motion again. (this gets into a similar concept regarding other posts of mine about passive creation and active creation.  Passive is when Laws are made so the universe can more or less form something by itself over a long period of time.  Active is more sudden and by direct intervention of a being.  This does not imply breaking the laws of physics as active creation happens all the time)

Besides the sundial miracle, there is a passage that others interpreted as tandem Sabbatical-Jubilee years and thus helps establish that cycle since we know that happened about 700BC. Between the Assyrian miracle and that of the heavens, I find this one of my favorite passages of the Bible.

• Brilliant! 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Thanks for your reply; I  appreciate it Tim! Here is a link to a photo of the actual wall the people of Jerusalem sat on in Isaiah 36:12 to hear the demands of the general of the superpower of the world of that age, Assyria.

https://www.windowintothebible.com/hezekiah-and-jerusalem

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/25/2022 at 5:37 PM, rontiger said:

Several years ago a Christian mom from Texas told me that her sixteen year old daughter came home terribly crying because her classmates told her that the Bible was "all myth".

A good example that most ministers and youth workers are not doing their job.

That girl should have been taught that the answer to all claims like that is, " Your evidence for this claim is? "

As well as some of the many proofs that demonstrate  the bibles historical accuracy.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61

16 minutes ago, Who me said:

A good example that most ministers and youth workers are not doing their job.

Neither are parents if they have their in the Satan run public schools.

• Loved it! 1