• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  151
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/06/1966

I don't know.

Satan is allowed by God to be able to convince people he is God, I see lots of people unknowingly following him. Plus there's so many that die, it probably doesn't sound like that much but compared to everything else it might be.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Caloline, Denise,

The scripture tells us that it is the Holy Spirit who seals us. The question then is what is it that He seals in us. To understand this we have to know what the 'New Covenant' is and what it does. Let us look to the Scriptures for the answer. Both Old and New Testament agree:

Heb 8:10

For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put MY LAWS into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

31:32 Not according to the covenant (Old Covenant) that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put MY LAW in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more……….

31:36 If those ordinances (God’s laws) depart from before me, saith the LORD, [then] the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever (this has already happened See Luke below).

31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Lk 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto

you, Ye shall not see me (refers not to the nation, but to the individual) , until [the time] come when ye shall say, Blessed [is]

he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

We see that the Holy spirit is given to write God's Laws in our heart and then, after a time of test, seal them in so that we will not depart from Him. Notice that the laws are not different from the Old Covenant, but the difference between the Covenants is that in the Old Covenant they broke God's Laws, but in the 'New Covenant ' God laws are written in the heart, or we are transformed in nature to where we love God's laws.

The Holy Spirit sheds the love of God in our hearts.

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Jesus comes to dwell in our hearts through the Spirit and He loved God's Laws because they were His laws also. He was the full image of the Godhead.

Thus the seal of God is Jesus dwelling in the heart, who is the law of God, who kept every word of God and who lives out His life of obedience in us as dwell upon this earth. These are the only ones sealed. Yes Caroline, the Sabbath is part of God's law written in the heart, but not the total seal. Scripture says that it is a sign between God and His people, but only a sign when His people allow Him to sanctify then and make them Holy as He is Holy.

Exo 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel (children of God), saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the LORD that doth sanctify you. (make you Holy)

31:14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it [is] holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth [any] work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

1Pet 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Amen Denise, This is why we sigh and cry, for most are rejecting holiness which is manifested by living by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, the Scriptures and so they will be appointed their portion with the unbelievers. This is why we so all we can to warn them that only he who does righteousness is righteous, even as He is rigthteous'.

God bless and keep

Dennis

Thanks Dennis.

Let me see if I have this right. First of all, we have to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Thus, Jesus dwells in our heart. Then the Holy Spirit writes God's Law in our heart. So we cannot be sealed without the Holy Spirit, is that correct?

<Acts 5:32>

"And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit

whom God has given to those who obey Him."

<Isaiah 8:15>

"Bind up the testimony,Seal the law among my disciples."

So this seal involves obedience, the Holy Spirit and God's Law. So this seal will not be visible to the human eye? Also, I don't understand this verse:

<Rev. 7:4>

"And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:..."

Surely, more people will survive the tribulation and the plagues than 144,000.

In Christ,

CarolineS

Have you ever met a person these days who has the Power of the Spirit of God bearing witness of them? Have you ever wondered why? It is because there has been a misunderstanding of scripture for some time. The mark has been missed because of vanity. People place themselves into the scripture thinking that they are the ones being talked to. Those who are vile have become the good and the good are nonexistent. If Christ was here and gave you a command to come out from among those who live in error, to cut off your hair and put on sackcloth. If he told you, you must fast and pray in sackcloth with a bald head for forty days. Would you do it? No. Most will not because most will say in their hearts “this is not the Christ I worship”. This is because the Christ that most worship is man made and not real. The proof of which is all the confusion in their doctrine and the fact that they are not doing what Christ said to do to begin with. So they do what men do in Christ’s name, the things that please them.

Christ is sending two prophets who will come in Christ’s name with His power and will give everyone the very message that I wrote above. Most will not listen to their message from the Lord until Babylon is laid waste and there is no where else to go. But praise the Lord He won’t close the door on anyone who will listen until after His two prophets are killed and resurrected. Those who are still alive who have not taken part in the abomination of desolation (eating people and drinking blood) will still have the opportunity to be forgiven up until 45 days before the Lord’s return from Heaven to earth. All who are on earth at Christ’s return will be in one marked group or the other.

2 Corinthians 6

17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."

18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty."

This following scripture claims that the Lord’s people are in her and need to come out of her

Re 18

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Revelation 18

2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!

3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.

7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, 'I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.'

8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day--death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

Denise

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Okay, I agree that the paleo-hebrew letter was an X, but its not a "mark" placed on the foreheads in Rev, its a "seal" to me it is different. It is an "invisable" sign of Yahs protection, not from tribulation and death, but from Yahs wrath. It is a sealing of the Ruach. Shalom

PS, I have never read Talmud. Shalom

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

The Holy spirit's my vote.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  635

Caroline,

Thanks for your reply. In my understanding of the 144,000, they are the ones who allow God through the Holy Spirit to purify them completely. They have the complete law of God, every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, the entire scripture written and sealed in their hearts. They would rather die than sin.

They love God and His word so they are not part of the delusion that God gives the false believers over to who have not a love for the whole Word. They are those who keep the commandments of God, not just the Ten but every word, and have the 'faith of Jesus'. It is called the 'faith of Jesus' because it is Jesus who lives and dwells in their heart and He, who is the author of their faith, has 'finished their faith' as He promised to do. They are part of the church 'without spot of wrinkle'. They not only 'sigh and cry for the abominations' but they give a loud warning to the false churches. They and only they give the 'loud cry' of Revelation 18, to come out of 'Mystery Babylon' or false christianity 'that ye be not partaker of her plagues'. Then a great multitude come out and join them, not their church, but them.

The 144,000 have obeyed these verses which are the essence of Saving Faith:

2Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. (this is heresy in the false gospel)

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, (this too)

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Phil 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Phil 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [i do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

God bless and keep you,

Dennis

• Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Caroline,

Thanks for your reply. In my understanding of the 144,000, they are the ones who allow God through the Holy Spirit to purify them completely. They have the complete law of God, every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, the entire scripture written and sealed in their hearts. They would rather die than sin.

They love God and His word so they are not part of the delusion that God gives the false believers over to who have not a love for the whole Word. They are those who keep the commandments of God, not just the Ten but every word, and have the 'faith of Jesus'. It is called the 'faith of Jesus' because it is Jesus who lives and dwells in their heart and He, who is the author of their faith, has 'finished their faith' as He promised to do. They are part of the church 'without spot of wrinkle'. They not only 'sigh and cry for the abominations' but they give a loud warning to the false churches. They and only they give the 'loud cry' of Revelation 18, to come out of 'Mystery Babylon' or false christianity 'that ye be not partaker of her plagues'. Then a great multitude come out and join them, not their church, but them.

The 144,000 have obeyed these verses which are the essence of Saving Faith:

2Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. (this is heresy in the false gospel)

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, (this too)

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Phil 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Phil 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [i do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

God bless and keep you,

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. But now I am really not sure. I know I have not kept the Ten Commandments, I try; and I am trying harder every day. Also I have the faith of Jesus. But I know I am not without spot or wrinkle. I know I have the Holy Spirit living within me. So, how can I know for sure that I am sealed by God? Will I be protected during the tribulation? What about my family, or my children? I have been praying about this, but I guess I want to be sure.

In Christ,

CarolineS

Caroline,

No one can ever say that they are perfect. Indwelling sin remains until translation. The closer you come to Jesus, the more sinful you will appear in your own eyes. We are to go on to perfection or completeness. The further you go the more sin God reveals in your heart. This is good news for it is evidence that Jesus is working in you. It can seem overwhelming at times, but if we keep confessing to Him and forsaking it, He is faithful to forgive and to cleanse us from all filthiness of the flesh and Spirit.

Real faith needs to grow and this happens as we abide with Jesus. John 15 tells about adiding in Jesus. Most people seem to think that they abide by not sinning, but the truth is that you stop sinning by abiding. If you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you, then you have the perfect Jesus dwelling in you. Now this belief can be either an intellectual concept, or a living, breathing connection and dependence. Today, most faith is just and intellectual concept that people agree with. This is not faith. Saving faith is a transaction by which we give up our lives to Jesus and Jesus comes in to be Lord and Master. Our will is given to Jesus to live by every word that proceeds from God.

Once you have living faith, it is a mighty power to cleanse you from sin. As you live in faith, knowing that Jesus is in control moment by moment you will experience the power of God and will find a hatred for sin.

The Old Creature only has a love for sin and an aversion to holiness. The New creature has a love for God and holliness and a hatred for sin. These two natures dwell together in the Believer. Yet the New nature is stronger as long as we keep our eyes on Jesus. This Gospel seems to have been replaced by an intellectual concept.

The real battle is in the mind and thoughts. You win the battle against sin when you win the battle against the thoughts. The real battle is bringing the thoughts into subjection to Jesus. When you know that Jesus dwells in you, you allow Him to cleanse all your thoughts so that they won't 'conceive and bring forth sin'.

2Cor 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

I know the denomination you have been studying with and they don't understand these things. They have much truth, but are now teaching an intellectual gospel, which is a false Gospel.

Remember when you have the real, personal Jesus dwelling in you, you 'have the mind of Christ' and 'can do all things through Christ' who dwells within 'and always gives the victory'. If you fail you confess and forsake and realize that you took your eyes off Jesus. There are two gospels today, one says that 'through Christ I can overcome sin' and the other says 'because of Christ I don't have to and can't'. There is no part time Gospel. It is full abiding and striving in faith, or it is vain and hopeless.

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses (in Heb 11), let us lay aside every weight (burden), and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience (endurance) the race that is set before us,

12:3 For consider him (trust Him and remember He dwells within) that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

12:4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

God bless you and keep you,

Dennis

Pilgrim7,

I agree with your post. We need to turn our life over to Jesus Christ and allow the Holy Spirit to abide in us. We also need to continually confess our sin and repent. Thus, Christ will give us the ability to overcome sin. We also need to obey the Ten Commandments.

So, are you saying by being a believer and obeying the laws of God we are sealed and will be protected during the tribulation?

Also, is this seal invisible to man? If it is only seen by God and Angels, can we assume the MOB is also invisible? Why would one mark be visible and the other not?

In Christ, CarolineS

Caroline,

There are only two masters in this world, the Lord God creator of heaven and earth and light of the world, and Satan, the creator of deception and confusion and the ruler of darkness. Yet he tries to immitate an 'angel of light' through a 'false gospel' which teaches a 'false Jesus'. He deceives people as to truth and righteousness. Jesus is the truth. If we accept a Jesus and not all the truth, them we accept a false Jesus. Each person serves one or the other.

The children of God are those who dwell in the light and live by every word that proceeds from God. They have partaken of the 'New Covenant' experience and have allowed Jesus to dwell within their hearts and write His Law therein. They are those who keep 'the Commandments of God' and have 'the faith of Jesus'. They are sealed by the 'writer with the inkhorn'. The seal is not a physical mark, for that doesn't seal anything. Yet their life bears withness that they have Jesus living within. They 'sigh and cry for the abominations done in the churches', all churches, and warn people of the mark of the beast and call them out of 'Mystery Babylon', false christianity.

Mt 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] fruit.

12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

The Children of the Devil are those who dwell in darkness or a mixture of darkness and light for Satan immitates an 'angel of light' or he immitates Jesus. These profess Christ, but He does not dwell in their heart as ruler and Lord. They do not live by 'every word that proceeds from God' and thus do not keep the commandments of God or have the faith of Jesus. They have a 'blind presumption' that does not do the works of God. They have not the experience of the 'New Covenant', they have not the law of God written in their heart, but they follow the commandments of men. Thus they are children of the evil one. This is manifest in their works, they keep the commandments of men, pastors, teachers, theologians and bible comentators rather than God. Is it a visible mark, no. Is it seen in their lives, yes. If any have not the Spriit of Christ which is the Holy Spirit, they are none of His. Yet there is a people who profess to keep the commandments of God, and do in the outward form, but they draw nigh to Him with their lips while their hearts are far from Him. They are called 'Lukewarm' in Revelation 3, they think that they have all truth, when God says that actually they lack everything that He provides. They understand prophecy, but not the experience of being born anew, from above. They think their understand of theory puts them in good standing with God.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (there are many deceivers today saying that you don't need to do righteousness, that we can't really overcome sin and God doesn't really expect us to.)

3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

We are in the 'great day of atonement', God is judging His 'professed children'. The 'wheat and the tares' are being gathered and bundled. The 'writer with the inkhorn' is now going through the churches and sealing those who 'sigh and cry for the abominations', the transgressions of God's law that are condoned therein.

Very soon now the decree will go forth 'let him who is righteous be righteous still, and let him who is filthy be filthy still'. The delusion has been given by God, the false Gospel that Jesus feels sorry for sinners and is going to take them to heaven in their sins is taking over 'every' denominational church. God has given mankind everything required to overcome sin, there is no excuse for sin except that people don't really want to over come it.

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The church is not a 'social club' for practicing sinners, but it is the army of God training soldiers to fight the good fight' against sin and Satan and train people to 'cast off every burden and the sin which does so easily beset them' and go on perfecting holiness in the fear of God'. This is not the peace and safety message of the false gospel. Have you heard this Gospel lately? This is the real Gospel written in the Scriptures. This is what the love of God does to and for us.

God Bless,

Dennis

The children of God are those who dwell in the light and live by every word that proceeds from God. They have partaken of the 'New Covenant' experience and have allowed Jesus to dwell within their hearts and write His Law therein. They are those who keep 'the Commandments of God' and have 'the faith of Jesus'. They are sealed by the 'writer with the inkhorn'. The seal is not a physical mark, for that doesn't seal anything. Yet their life bears withness that they have Jesus living within. They 'sigh and cry for the abominations done in the churches', all churches, and warn people of the mark of the beast and call them out of 'Mystery Babylon', false christianity.

God Bless,

Dennis

OK. I agree with you. Especially the above paragraph. By having Jesus live within us, and also the Holy Spirit, and having the Law of God written in our heart and the faith of Jesus -- we are sealed and protected from the coming tribulation. The fruit produced in our life should be evidence that we are sealed. Is this correct? Will believers and non-believers be able to look at us and see that we have the seal of God? I do not believe it is a visible mark either.

So, can I assume the MOB is not a visible mark either? Those that have the MOB will have the spirit of antichrist. Will we be able to look at their life and know what mark they have?

In Christ,

CarolineS