• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Yup…been paying attention. I agree this what ought to happen rather than a crowning.

That term limits thing is hanging them up.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

2 hours ago, Alive said:

Yup…been paying attention. I agree this what ought to happen rather than a crowning.

That term limits thing is hanging them up.

I think term limits should be quietly inserted into one of those huge boondoggle spending bills they like to pass . . . the kind that, "you'll have to pass it to see what's in it." Surprise!  :laugh:

• Haha 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

49 minutes ago, walla299 said:

I think term limits should be quietly inserted into one of those huge boondoggle spending bills they like to pass . . . the kind that, "you'll have to pass it to see what's in it." Surprise!  :laugh:

Ya--its a shame. isn't it? The problem with career politicians is career politicians.

They stay in and get wealthy.

One of the main problems and one that affects a great deal, is the lobbyists. That system needs to be torn down.

Joe/Jane politician does a lobbyist a favor and one way or another money exchanges hands.

Then of course there is insider trading. I read an article or paper or some such regarding the money that is represented inside the beltway...its nutz.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I keep reading why the 20 don't want McCarthy..... but why would anyone want him?  He is a swamper.

he is not conservative and is part of the WEF globalist program.... his voting history is not conservative....

why is and does he claim...  leader of the house?   His arrogance turns me off.

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

well, this topic is from last January - and we are still waiting for a speaker of the house and it's October!

Shows how divided our government is..... globalist vs nationalists....... and the globalists are leading.

Have you all read the North American Declaration from last January (2023)  explains why our borders are open...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/01/10/declaration-of-north-america-dna/

if you go to the World Economic Forums or the United Nations site - they both list the goals they want to accomplish in the next 7 years.  All the goals sounds fine up front.... but to make them happen countries will need to give up sovereignty. 

Will the next speaker support these goals or not..... I want each person in the run to answer ---- do you support the 2030 goals of the WEF and UN?  ...... but I have not heard that question presented to them. 

Any speaker of the house who says they are willing to give up USA sovereignty to a foreign entity should be ousted.