• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So basically, and I want you to correct me if I'm stating your belief in error, God places a unique soul and a unique spirit on an as needed basis. So in the womb, as zygote, fertilized egg cell that results from the union of a female gamete (egg, or ovum) with a male gamete (sperm). In the embryonic development of humans and other animals, the zygote stage is brief and is followed by cleavage, when the single cell becomes subdivided into smaller cells. The zygote represents the first stage in the development of a genetically unique organism. [Britannica.com] Mankind is not involved from a soul and spirit standpoint. If that's what you're saying, that makes sense to me.

So when the Elohim [angels] mated with women they found desirable [see Genesis 6:1-4], the product of this mating was the Nephilim. They did this before and after Noah's Flood [see Genesis 6:4]. So the Flood did not kill off the Nephilim. So, I believe this union was not God ordained and those angels who participated in an effort to poison the pure DNA of mankind are those in chains as Peter writes [see 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6]. Why did they do this? To thwart God's plan for a pure Messiah.

Just my thoughts for everyone to throw knives at.

I will not use you as a dart board. 😊

It is clear to me what the first prophecy of the Bible is saying, taken literally and in context. It must be construed and tweaked to mean anything else. This is a major theme of the Bible, kill off and contaminate the bloodline of the coming Messiah.

Genesis 3:15 (KJV) And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Satan and the demonic realm know God’s word better than anyone else. When “thee” and “the woman” are identified, with the Biblical definition of “seed” in its proper context. It is a no brainer.

As always, IMHO...

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Angels are Elohim, but lower than God. I suppose God allowed the Nephilim to have souls and spirits because they could breed, they could survive death and were subject to judgement. But this is supposition on my part.

As you are aware, this is a controversial topic, and the opposition always points to the loyal angels in Heaven as their proof. I often write my thoughts, so I will not rehash them all.

Most here would not deny there are demons (devils) that possess and occupy human and animal flesh. I have my suspicions about where demons originated from (Gen. 6:1-4). We do not find a problem or mention of demons, unclean and evil spirits, or devils (plural) before Noah’s flood.

Looking at the characteristics and desires of demons, they have physical lusts for the flesh, as if they once had bodies.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,052
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

No,  a clone would not have a spirit or soul. A clone is like a copy of a person,  but not a real person. They would not be a creation of God but of man.  I'm sure there are people that would disagree, but that's my opinion. A clone is not human and could not be saved or have an afterlife.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

No,  a clone would not have a spirit or soul. A clone is like a copy of a person,  but not a real person. They would not be a creation of God but of man.  I'm sure there are people that would disagree, but that's my opinion. A clone is not human and could not be saved or have an afterlife.

It's really futile to even wonder about cloned humans. It took some 300 tries to produce dolly the clone sheep.

The future will be robotic humans not clones.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

You do realize that with identical twins, one is a clone in the purest sense of the word.

Are you saying that only one twin out of each set is "real" and will have a chance to be saved?  Does the other go to hell or a cosmic and universal trash can?

This thread boggles my mind.  I think y'all have been watching too much "Boys From Brazil".

• Brilliant! 1

23 minutes ago, Jayne said:

You do realize that with identical twins, one is a clone in the purest sense of the word.

Are you saying that only one twin out of each set is "real" and will have a chance to be saved?  Does the other go to hell or a cosmic and universal trash can?

This thread boggles my mind.  I think y'all have been watching too much "Boys From Brazil".

Recent research proves indentical twins don't have indentical DNA, so they are not pure clones, they look like is about it.

Indentical triplets are even more rare, and the quadruple indentical twins extremely rare.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, BeyondET said:

Recent research proves indentical twins don't have indentical DNA, so they are not pure clones, they looks like is about it.

Indentical triplets are even more rare, I haven't mentioned the quadruple indentical twins extremely rare.

I didn't say that they had identical DNA.  They don't.

And why is that? They are formed in the womb when one cell spilts into two "identical" cells.  That's the definition of a clone.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I didn't say that they had identical DNA.  They don't.

And why is that? They are formed in the womb when one cell spilts into two "identical" cells.  That's the definition of a clone.

You didn't mentioned zygote either, that left the door open to interpretation.

Edited by BeyondET

Multiple souls can dwell in one light, one spark.

3 hours ago, Jayne said:

Brilliant. We are basically talking about monozygotic twins, like my wife's aunt and mother.

Monozygotic twins, also known as monovular twins, share an identical genetic heritage because they are two individuals who derive from the same zygote. For this reason, they have been considered indistinguishable. They represent a limit for the application of markers and analytical methods that are routinely used in forensic science because analyses of DNA fragments (short tandem repeats analysed by capillary electrophoresis) are unable to distinguish monozygotic twins. The recent introduction of ultra-deep next generation sequencing in forensic genetics, also known as massively parallel sequencing, has made it possible to identify a number of genetic variations through genome sequencing (such as copy number variations, single nucleotide polymorphisms and DNA methylation) that make it possible to distinguish monozygotic twins. Here, we present a case of ascertaining biological paternity, in which the alleged father had a monozygotic twin brother. This case led to the examination of international law in similar cases in which the only available biological evidence derives from classical forensic genetic analysis, performed with short tandem repeat (autosomal and/or gonosomal) capillary electrophoresis and the probative value, if recognised, of the next generation sequencing technology in the courtroom. [NIH]

4 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Recent research proves indentical twins don't have indentical DNA, so they are not pure clones, they look like is about it.

Indentical triplets are even more rare, and the quadruple indentical twins extremely rare.

Source: https://www.verywellfamily.com/identical-twins-2447126

More about twins, who and how they develop.

• Thumbs Up 1