IGNORED

Evolution's Achilles Heel ~ ~ Book, 9 Ph.D Scientists and Doctors ~ ~ Discussion

believeinHim

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  744
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

On 11/24/2023 at 8:48 AM, Starise said:

It really isn't complex for me. It's only complex when a person tries to make something say what it didn't say.

Exactly!  Remember, Satan quoted Scripture to Jesus out of context to try and convince Jesus to sin.  He's still doing the same thing to this day, only this time he's using those out of context quotes against us.  Make no mistake, when someone attempts to drive a wedge between you and your faith, he is doing the work of Satan; whether he be a disillusioned Christian, a high priest, or one sworn to evil.  It is our mission to council each other and to stand strong with the word of God against those who would pervert it.  As believers we can disagree what what we think certain words mean, so long as we don't challenge the greater meaning of God's word.  In the beginning, God!!  All praise and glory is due Him.  He has given us a path to salvation that is both incredibly easy and nearly impossibly hard.  In the end, I'd far rather trust the word of God too much than too little. 

Edited by RV_Wizard
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Posted (edited)

@The Barbarian, Sorry. I watched the DVD. I know the issue you have. At least, I think I know the issue you have. I think I know the issue a lot of people have.

I watched the DVD. Sorry.

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

On 1/4/2024 at 11:54 AM, believeinHim said:

@The Barbarian, Sorry. I watched the DVD. I know the issue you have. At least, I think I know the issue you have. I think I know the issue a lot of people have.

I watched the DVD. Sorry.

Hi @believeinHim I think a pivotal verse in the NT is Hebrews 11.3: "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

As is John 1.3: "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."