• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

It is my belief that people who have connected themselves to Satan via causing extreme pain to children have instantly bound themselves to hell authoritatively, and they love it.  Jesus🔥 said it would be better for them if they had never been born than to cause one of His little ones to stumble.  I have not witnessed deliverance or salvation for offenders of such crimes without criminal or capitol punishment of some form.  I know Satan's plans for a nation that's stumbling (during a famine for example) has them in the forefront taking over without the church fighting, as I have been hoping to show you through my Testimony.  Gangs like MS-13 will be following with Satan's temporary government behind the sex offender's building up more Satanic power through community offenses that cannot be overlooked.  Unless the church hears and sees with the Son of Man premptively.  It's much too hard and unstable of an environment after it has been taken over.  This is when capitol punishment + law enforcement comes in.  

Also as I am continuing here Christians with Satan's hierachy in their homes have been defused already by doctrine from King Jesus.  Their strategy usually in the beginning is to blaspheme you in one form or another to make you weak for more attacks to come.  

Here at the homeless mission there are registered sex offenders.  They stay at the mission (and do not leave) in this city because it is too dangerous for them to go out into the neighborhoods.  They would get killed.  There are many testimonies I've heard of people getting killed, and no one ever gets busted.  Men have also confessed murders they've committed to me during my time here.  Not all were gang + drug related.  

Here when male prostitutes check into the mission, they have to change their clothes right away in fear of getting stabbed by crazy angry men from the ghetto who hate homosexuals. 

I feel like God wanted me to document this for you.  Sex Offenders have a very difficult time in the real world.  Here they try to blend in.  They work, save and generally keep to themselves. 

Edited by Joshua_Entangled