IGNORED

Biblical Genetics

Mr. M

15 hours ago, BeyondET said:

I wonder how much gold does one supernova produce.

Hmm I've read neutron star collisions can produce hundreds of earth, size amounts quite enormous.

In comparison, how much gold is on the Moon and Mars?

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

In comparison, how much gold is on the Moon and Mars?

Good question it isn't known how much is buried on the moon or Mars.

But gold is everywhere even inside humans along with silver and platinum, elements from star dust.

Its in fruits and vegetables, helps keep the electric current moving through the body.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Good question it isn't known how much is buried on the moon or Mars.

But gold is everywhere even inside humans along with silver and platinum, elements from star dust.

Its in fruits and vegetables, helps keep the electric current moving through the body.

If a mining operation is begun in space like Mars or in the Astroid Belt, it world more like require specialized equipment since the abundance of water according to United States/Canada current gold extraction practices, and much more like Australian techniques not using water. Mining in space would be exciting and exceedingly dangerous. What other rare earth metals would be found?

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

If a mining operation is begun in space like Mars or in the Astroid Belt, it world more like require specialized equipment since the abundance of water according to United States/Canada current gold extraction practices, and much more like Australian techniques not using water. Mining in space would be exciting and exceedingly dangerous. What other rare earth metals would be found?

I've read about a exoplanet that rains diamonds. just a few days ago I read where someone found a nugget of gold around a average size man, that's a big chuck lol.

Asteroid 16 Psyche has enough gold to give everyone on Earth 93 billion dollars.

Edited by BeyondET
  • This is Worthy 1

30 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

I've read about a exoplanet that rains diamonds. just a few days ago I read where someone found a nugget of gold around a average size man, that's a big chuck lol.

Asteroid 16 Psyche has enough gold to give everyone on Earth 93 billion dollars.

Wow.

I heard a diamond planet is also possible. I guess De Beers Diamonds has already started planning to claim it to control the diamond market! And the rich get richer.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 2/3/2023 at 1:04 AM, BeyondET said:

I wonder how much gold does one supernova produce.

One of them produced all the gold on this planet, and that's just a tiny fraction of all the gold it produced.    Every element on Earth heavier than carbon, was produced in a supernova explosion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I'm sure it's inevitable, but the costs and technological requirements still look rather high. I would assume robotic landers could be developed, but drill testing in space would likely be challenging. Almost any drilling needs a cooling fluid (usually a polymer or bentonite mixed with water). Then you need to extract and analyse your samples. Then you have to determine whether the resource is economically feasible.

Here on earth, the average time from discovery to mining is something like 14 years. Many projects take a lot longer. Granted there may be less regulatory burdens in space.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

One of them produced all the gold on this planet, and that's just a tiny fraction of all the gold it produced.    Every element on Earth heavier than carbon, was produced in a supernova explosion.

the universe has a few element producers, the nova, kilonova,  supernova and hypernova. stars in the beginning were probably like dinosaurs of yesterday bones of gold.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

6 hours ago, BeyondET said:

the universe has a few element producers, the nova, kilonova,  supernova and hypernova. stars in the beginning were probably like dinosaurs of yesterday bones of gold.

Even our very commonplace sun produces everything from lithium up to carbon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was just reading a article about gold nanoparticles to control stem cells are being studied to treat bones issues. Its been while since the discovery of using them but it's interesting to read about 

Edited by BeyondET