IGNORED

Will Jesus Rule With A "Rod Of Iron" A King's Scepter, During A Millennium As Many Teach?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I could quote dozens of Millennial passages,  but I'll start with just 1 so far. 

Isaiah 65:17-25. 

Notice verse 20 mentions extremely long life. People who die at age 100 will still be considered children. And verses 21 & 22 talk about perfect peace when Israel will not have ANY enemies to take what they work for. Verse 24 seems to indicate a closer relationship with God than we have today. So obviously there has never been a time in history when these verses were fulfilled, so we know they belong to the Millennium. 

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

Ok, so even though I told you what the rod of iron is, at the bottom of page 1, you are still not getting the concept.

So let me try a different approach.

-----

When is the rod of iron used? What is the "measure" of when it is used?

----

For example, "Is it used when the Law of Moses is violated?" If someone lies, is it used then?

How is the rod of iron used when someone lies?

Are they physically beaten?

Will Jesus just appear and physically beat them?

If there is sin all over the planet, will Jesus appear everywhere and start beating people?

-----

If the Law of Moses is no longer in force, what is the measure of when it is used under grace?

If someone lies in our period of the new covenant of grace, what will happen to them?

Again, will Jesus appear and start physically beating them with a rod of literal iron?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  4,417
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

16 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" not a "Kings Scepter" as many falsely believe and teach

Are you paying attention?  I already addressed your misguided understanding.  

To ASSUME "ruling" equates with "destruction" is just very wrong.

Jesus comes back as KING.  Got it?  Kings RULE.  They don't destroy those they rule over.  You are abusing Scripture.

But then, you are free to your own devices.

6 hours ago, abcdef said:

Ok, so even though I told you what the rod of iron is, at the bottom of page 1, you are still not getting the concept.

So let me try a different approach.

-----

When is the rod of iron used? What is the "measure" of when it is used?

----

For example, "Is it used when the Law of Moses is violated?" If someone lies, is it used then?

How is the rod of iron used when someone lies?

Are they physically beaten?

Will Jesus just appear and physically beat them?

If there is sin all over the planet, will Jesus appear everywhere and start beating people?

-----

If the Law of Moses is no longer in force, what is the measure of when it is used under grace?

If someone lies in our period of the new covenant of grace, what will happen to them?

Again, will Jesus appear and start physically beating them with a rod of literal iron?

Great questions!  Because Jesus taught in Matt 5 that people will be held to the "spirit of the Law" and not just the "letter of the Law", that is what the "rod of iron" will be about.  A much stricter enforcement of the Law, by holding people accountable to their thoughts and motives, all of which is what leads to overt crime/sin.

But "false7t7" doesn't want the truth, becuase it refutes his views on the MK and the literalness of Rev 20.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Can the Trumpets and vials be used as rod of iron for correction and punishment for the refusal ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

11 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

I know that verse 17 says a New Heaven and New Earth. That is obviously not limited only to what comes after the Millennium,  but also includes the Millennium. The reason this must include the Millennium is because in verse 20 it mentions sinners and people still dying at 100 years old. This will not exist after the Millennium. Also,  verse 23 indicates there will still be procreation, also something that won't exist after the Millennium. I would imagine that after the complete devastation of the AntiChrist and the judgements of God upon the earth,  the earth may very well be uninhabitable on the day Jesus returns. Therfore,  the renewal he creates to make the Millennium could probably be easily described as a New Earth.

3 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Jesus comes back as KING.  Got it?  Kings RULE.  They don't destroy those they rule over.  You are abusing Scripture.

But then, you are free to your own devices.

Your claim is "False"

Jesus returns in "Fire" and "Final Judgement" (The End)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Edited by truth7t7

54 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

The reason this must include the Millennium is because in verse 20 it mentions sinners and people still dying at 100 years old. This will not exist after the Millennium. Also,  verse 23 indicates there will still be procreation, also something that won't exist after the Millennium. I would imagine that after the complete devastation of the AntiChrist and the judgements of God upon the earth,  the earth may very well be uninhabitable on the day Jesus returns. Therfore,  the renewal he creates to make the Millennium could probably be easily described as a New Earth.

Isaiah 65:17-20 & Revelation 21:1-5 are "Parallel Readings" of the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, as seen below, no its not literal dying as you suggest

Isaiah 65:17-20KJ V

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Edited by truth7t7

44 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim is "False"

That's right.  Put quote marks around 'false' because my claim comes straight from the Bible.  Jesus comes back as KING and WILL REIGN for 1,000 years.  With a rod of iron.  Who is left at the end of the battle of Gog and Magog to be burned up by God, per v.9 if there isn't a literal MK?

44 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Jesus returns in "Fire" and "Final Judgement" (The End)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

All of your long list of verses can be easily explained as referring to either the Second Advent or the end of the MK and the GWT.  So you are not proving anything, regardless of how many verses you quote.

8 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Isaiah 65:17-20 & Revelation 21:1-5 are "Parallel Readings" of the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, as seen below, no its not literal dying as you suggest

Isaiah 65:17-20KJ V

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Sure.  Just "spiritualize" every verse that refutes your notions.  That's your only choice.

Spiritualizing only allows one to claim whatever they want.