• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/12/2023 at 1:06 PM, Mike Mclees said:

I read an article that Elon Has visions of transforming society and become world leader. Has anyone heard this also?

Ya know, I think the future beast (aka Antichrist) will probably be like an Elon Musk - charismatic, intelligent, funny with solutions to the crazy problems this world is having.  Sometimes I think all the problems we are having now, both in this world and our administration, is so ludicrous and abysmally ignorant that when someone like Elon comes aboard people will have a sigh of relief thinking everything will be "normal" again.  So what I'm saying is the present idiocy and retarded leadership we are having now is the Devil's psyop to bring us to that point of wanting a commonsense leader.  I don't know whether or not it will be Elon Musk, but for sure it will be a figure like him (with perhaps a tad more of military acumen as well).

I think as Christians, we ought to say to such a person that it's great they have solutions to problems, but we stop the praise when there's a demand for worship and a mark to participate in economics.  If we end up getting killed over it, then we did not submit, and it only goes to show their true colors.  But my main point is keeping in mind that the future beast will appear to be a Savior, even Christ himself (c.f. Paul's statement in Thessalonians) so it will turn bad.  I can easily predict how long such a megalomaniac will rule:  42 months and it's all over.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

Ya know, I think the future beast (aka Antichrist) will probably be like an Elon Musk - charismatic, intelligent, funny with solutions to the crazy problems this world is having.  Sometimes I think all the problems we are having now, both in this world and our administration, is so ludicrous and abysmally ignorant that when someone like Elon comes aboard people will have a sigh of relief thinking everything will be "normal" again.  So what I'm saying is the present idiocy and retarded leadership we are having now is the Devil's psyop to bring us to that point of wanting a commonsense leader.  I don't know whether or not it will be Elon Musk, but for sure it will be a figure like him (with perhaps a tad more of military acumen as well).

I think as Christians, we ought to say to such a person that it's great they have solutions to problems, but we stop the praise when there's a demand for worship and a mark to participate in economics.  If we end up getting killed over it, then we did not submit, and it only goes to show their true colors.  But my main point is keeping in mind that the future beast will appear to be a Savior, even Christ himself (c.f. Paul's statement in Thessalonians) so it will turn bad.  I can easily predict how long such a megalomaniac will rule:  42 months and it's all over.

I  have to say yes and I agree. I also would say I do not agree that he wants truly to get rid of Twitter. He can speak to the world from there. satan is a Lier and always will be

• Thumbs Up 1