• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

No, I’m not saying that at all!  He brought SALVATION. 

How does that look?  What effects did 'salvation' have?

42 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

DeighAnn, when people die now their spirits (disembodied) live on.

Show it

43 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

DeighAnn, when people die now their spirits (disembodied) live on

And when people died BEFORE they still lived on.

48 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

DeighAnn, when people die now their spirits (disembodied) live on. At the Resurrection they get spiritual BODIES (their physical bodies, spirits and souls get changed into spiritual bodies).

The spiritual body is one entity unlike our present tripartite (spirit, soul, body) existence.

All spiritual bodies can die. One would have to eat the fruit of the Tree of Life to live forever.

Genesis 3:22-23 (NKJV) - Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"- 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 

What Paul meant by "immortality" is not being able to grow old and die.

Why spirits don't die in hell now is because they are DISEMBODIED (no body) spirits. You guys should connect the dots. 

I am of the viewpoint that all creation is subject to God, the Creator.

How about we go verse for verse.  

DO LETS connect the dots, for real.  

WHAT IS WRITTEN vs tradition of man.  

I am going to give verses THAT SHOW souls IN BODIES in the next realm BEFORE THE LAST TRUMP, 

then you are going to show SPIRITS WITHOUT BODIES in the next realm AT ANY TIME. 

You can explain WHY or how you have come to believe they are without body and I will do the same but WITH BODY.  

I'll start.  

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

2nd witness

29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

31But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Looking forward to your reply.  

1 hour ago, kenny2212 said:

The spiritual body is one entity unlike our present tripartite (spirit, soul, body) existence.

And please show this too

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

39 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Yes.  Don’t forget about the millennium.  Many unbelievers who never had a chance will be taught and converted at this time.

Sinners are rebellious against the Lord. They refuse to put themselves under the canopy of the Lord. Our Lord Jesus Christ is not their Lord.

Ezekiel 2:3 (NKJV) - Then He said to me "Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has REBELLED against me; they and their fathers have TRANSGRESSED against me to this very day.

Genesis 3:22-23 (NKJV) - Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"-

BEFORE CORRUPTION by sin came, Adam in a spiritual body, HAD A CHOICE.  

16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

So it wasn't until AFTER he became corrupted that he WASN'T ALLOWED to eat of the tree of life.  

34 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Show it

The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31).

21 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things

Yes of course Angels have bodies; spiritual bodies.

25 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

31But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

I understand what you're saying. Notice Jesus said "In the Resurrection." One gets a spiritual body at the Resurrection not before.

Why spirits don't die in hell now is because they are DISEMBODIED (no body) spirits. You guys should connect the dots. 

I am of the viewpoint that all creation is subject to God, the Creator.

Where is it written spiritual bodies HAVE TO EAT to remain alive? 

Or lacking a specific verse or two,  what parts of the bible were you reading that made you think "there is a time when we cease to be but then we will be again" 

here is what GOD SAYS we are

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

the 'breath of life' didn't become a living soul, but the breath of life into A BODY that is what is a 'living soul'.  

It is written the body sown produces the grain for the body God gives the grain, where does the 'bare grain' go?

It is written 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Could you show me where it is written 

it is sown a natural body IT IS RAISED A SPIRIT without a body

And could you explain to me how it is sown a body raised a body

CAN REMAIN TRUTH IF in fact it is raised a spirit/no body? 

35 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

Sinners are rebellious against the Lord. They refuse to put themselves under the canopy of the Lord. Our Lord Jesus Christ is not their Lord.

"For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living." Romans 14:9 KJV