• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, bloom said:

The beast is the United Nations, awaiting the 8th head satan (Rev 17:11). The woman is Jerusalem where satan will rule from. 

Your ignoring who is already ruling Jerusalem.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your ignoring who is already ruling Jerusalem.

Will they continue to rule or will they cede control in the last 42 months?

2 hours ago, bloom said:

Will they continue to rule or will they cede control in the last 42 months?

They continue to rule.

The second beast will practice the authority of the Israeli government on their behalf.The second beast is an army provided to the Israeli government by its good friend and close ally in the north.But the Israeli government will rule right up to the time of the end when the Muslim nations attack them and take Jerusalem at the end of the 42 months.

Luke 21

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake

The war doesn't start till AFTER the tribulation and persecution of the saints in Israel by the Israeli government.AFTER the unbeliving Jews have persecuted the church in Israel ,then God gives those unbelieving Jews over to the nations to be slaughtered.

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They continue to rule.

The second beast will practice the authority of the Israeli government on their behalf.The second beast is an army provided to the Israeli government by its good friend and close ally in the north.But the Israeli government will rule right up to the time of the end when the Muslim nations attack them and take Jerusalem at the end of the 42 months.

Luke 21

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake

The war doesn't start till AFTER the tribulation and persecution of the saints in Israel by the Israeli government.AFTER the unbeliving Jews have persecuted the church in Israel ,then God gives those unbelieving Jews over to the nations to be slaughtered.

Who are the 10 horns and which 3 will form a confederation with the little horn ?

1 minute ago, bloom said:

Who are the 10 horns and which 3 will form a confederation with the little horn ?

Three didn't form a confederation with the little horn.The kingdom being discussed here is the kingdom that is promised to the seed of Abraham.The seed of Abraham being Christ.Today that kingdom is occupied by a beast .The ten horns are ten nations and the little horn is the little nation which calls itself Israel.

The seven heads are seven mountains on which sits Jerusalem.The little horn defeated three horns in 1967 to capture the seven hilled city of Jerusalem .

Daniel 7

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

DAniel describes the little horn as being 

little

different than the other ten horns

appearing to be stouter than the others.

The nation which calls itself Israel is little,different than the other nations around it because of its religion and appears stouter than the others.others.Daniel states that the kingdom will be taken from the little horn and given to the saints (the seed of Abraham)for an everlasting possession.

Mathew 21:43

Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

28 minutes ago, bloom said:

PS,the ten horns are the same as the ten toes of Nebuchadnezzars feet.Nebuchadnezzars kingdom has been devided.

Daniel 2:41

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Nebuchadnezzaras kingdom is devided.Been that way since soon after the British defeated the Ottoman Turks.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The seed of Abraham being Christ.

Wouldn't that imply that Christ, Jesus, had an earthly father (seed) instead of a heavenly one?

16 minutes ago, FJK said:

Wouldn't that imply that Christ, Jesus, had an earthly father (seed) instead of a heavenly one?

Galatians 3:16-29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The promised land was always promised to the saints who recieve it after it is taken from the beast.From the very beginning when God had made that promise.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, bloom said:

Daniel 7:8

While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

I've noticed the little horn speaks far more boastfully since it has this newer right wing government.Very boastfully.

we are the masters of Jerusalem and the entire Land of Israel."

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-743705#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16846748102761&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jpost.com%2Fbreaking-news%2Farticle-743705

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS,the ten horns are the same as the ten toes of Nebuchadnezzars feet.Nebuchadnezzars kingdom has been devided.

Daniel 2:41

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Nebuchadnezzaras kingdom is devided.Been that way since soon after the British defeated the Ottoman Turks.

Which is the iron and which is the clay? I tried to explain that in another topic of yours but it disappeared from veiw.