IGNORED

Just Coincidences? Or Time to Watch and be Ready?

The Light

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No he's not, Satan was cast to earth "long ago"

Satan was on the earth for Jobs temptation, and for the Lord's 40 days/nights in the wilderness

No. Satan was not cast to the earth. 

Job 1

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

(The Man Of Sin) Must Be Revealed To The Church On Earth As Seen Below, You Have The Cart Before The Horse

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3KJV

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

For that day shall not come EXCEPT.............. What day? The day of the Lord and the gathering from heaven and earth.

This is not the rapture of the Church. The Church is already in heaven before the final week. The 70th week is about the people of Daniel and has nothing to do with the Church.

You are missing many details.

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Their rock is not our Rock.  It's the details that keep the path narrow.  

We are NOT OF THE WORLD, 
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5 KJV

His WRATH comes upon THEM not us.  

The vine of the EARTH - not all vines the same,  

"For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:" Deuteronomy 32:32 KJV

"And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe." Revelation 14:18 KJV

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." Revelation 19:15 KJV

"And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs." Revelation 14:20 KJV

18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

"Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." Matthew 13:30 KJV

Matthew 25:32 - And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:   (Verses like Matthew 25:32)

Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

UNLESS there can be shown by a PREPONDERANCE OF WRITTEN WORDS OF GOD, that that is not the ORDER that is being laid out, I am going to go on believing as I do.  

What if I had missed this vine being OF THE EARTH?  Would that have changed what I believe is clearly written as to HOW GODS plan will be carried out? NO.

Just like I would not take the words of men over what is written, neither would I allow a verse I DON'T UNDERSTAND to change what I have seeked out as His truth that has 2nd and 3rd and sometimes 4th or more other written witnesses.  I KNOW there are verses that I think WOW, that seems to change everything because IT SEEMS to contradict.  BUT until there is more, I just keep it in mind until it's truth is revealed.  

That's my approach to 'those kinds of verses'.  

Always the usual overloading of out of context verses that have nothing to do with the question.

All I asked is what do you with the verses in Revelation 14 where the righteous are reaped first?

You think there is one harvest at the end of wrath where the tares are gathered first and yet in Rev 14 we have the righteous gathered first before the wrath of God. Therefore, what you claim cannot be correct according to the Word of God.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

6 hours ago, The Light said:

No. Satan was not cast to the earth. 

Job 1

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

The Sons Of God "Human Men" and Satan were upon this earth

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 4/5/2023 at 2:38 PM, ChristB4us said:

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Where does the generations coming out of that 1000 year reign of Christ will come from?  It cannot come from the firstruits of the resurrection.  

I'd say from those that were slain as described as having gone through the great tribulation for why the power of the second death will not be over them, but the power of the first death still does as they will marry and be given in marriage until after the Great White Throne Judgment when death & hades is cast into the lake of fire for then they shall never die but need the tree of life for the healing of the nations.

There are millions of aborted babies that must be born. 

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The Sons Of God "Human Men" and Satan were upon this earth

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Luke 20:34

And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Job 1

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Would God say to a man, Whence comest thou?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, bloom said:

There are millions of aborted babies that must be born. 

Do you believe the Father is able to reveal His Son to those babies in the wombs to enable them to believe in Him and be saved before they die?

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Since our believing in Jesus Christ is the work of the Father, and He knows who would have received Him from those that would not, it stands to His words that He would reveal His Son to those unborn babies about to get aborted so they are able to believe in Him & be saved.

Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

I could fathom why there will be hundredfold mothers in Heaven.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

So the Father knows whom among the unborn would believe in His Son to reveal His Son to them so they can believe in Him and be saved before abortion just as He knows where to send the disciples to preach to a people that seek Him rather than send them to people that do not.

Acts 16:6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. 8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

This is God's word to us for how He operates as Jesus instructs His disciples not to preach to those that do not want to hear it any more, thus walk away, but preach to those that seek and ask.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Anyway, I hope in Jesus Christ that the Father has saved the spirits of the unborn that would have believed in Him had they been born and lived.

Of course, we need His help to minister to those that are confused and tempted to seek an abortion that God will lead them away from that temptation & that evil and yet preach the gospel also to those that have done it, hoping in Him for forgiveness.

16 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

Do you believe the Father is able to reveal His Son to those babies in the wombs to enable them to believe in Him and be saved before they die?

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Since our believing in Jesus Christ is the work of the Father, and He knows who would have received Him from those that would not, it stands to His words that He would reveal His Son to those unborn babies about to get aborted so they are able to believe in Him & be saved.

Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

So the Father knows whom among the unborn would believe in His Son to reveal His Son to them so they can believe in Him and be saved before abortion just as He knows where to send the disciples to preach to a people that seek Him rather than send them to people that do not.

Acts 16:6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. 8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

This is God's word to us for how He operates as Jesus instructs His disciples not to preach to those that do not want to hear it any more, thus walk away, but preach to those that seek and ask.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Anyway, I hope in Jesus Christ that the Father has saved the spirits of the unborn that would have believed in Him had they been born and lived.

Of course, we need His help to minister to those that are confused and tempted to seek an abortion that God will lead them away from that temptation & that evil and yet preach the gospel also to those that have done it, hoping in Him for forgiveness.

God knew them before the seed hit the egg. The question is did they have a choice between good or evil, or in others words God and the  Devil?

Edited by bloom
add a word

18 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

Matthew 11:25, think the difference between the wise and the common

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, bloom said:

God knew them before the seed hit the egg. The question is did they have a choice between good or evil, or in others words God and the  Devil?

God the Father knows.  Since God have foreknowledge, and knows us before we were even conceived in the womb, He knows what choices they would have made had they been born.