• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

Scientists Discovered God

Uh huh, and most of them think God came from aliens and that aliens created mankind so now they are looking for the aliens to send "god" to visit us.

This will be the anti-christ, not the Lord Jesus.

satan has set the table for mass deception!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

6 hours ago, B Judson said:

Uh huh, and most of them think God came from aliens and that aliens created mankind so now they are looking for the aliens to send "god" to visit us.

This will be the anti-christ, not the Lord Jesus.

satan has set the table for mass deception!

Why can't some people, including you, accept the fact that someone can be a Christian and a scientist?  And how do you know what "most of them" think. Have you polled the scientific community? Or are you just criticizing people whom you've never met and know nothing about?

Edited by JimmyB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

I'm on several email lists where I get info about high tech stuff including what scientists are saying and doing. Many scientisrs are talking about this.  Scientists that actually are Christian frequently get fired or demoted to an out of the way post for their beliefs.

And, a large majority of them are in fact warming up to the thought that this alien stuff is where "intelligent design" comes from as many are opening saying that they now believe aliens created mankind.

Of course this does not mean 100% of scientists in the world believe this, but satan is pushing for the world to believe aliens created man because the aliens are the devils, the spiritual wickedness in high places God spoke of in His Word.

This is all leading up to the anti-christ which the Word says is a man who is personally possessed by satan himself and will use this alien stuff and A.I in his quest to deceive and control the masses.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,532
  • Content Per Day:  6.04
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

12 hours ago, B Judson said:

I'm on several email lists where I get info about high tech stuff including what scientists are saying and doing. Many scientisrs are talking about this.  Scientists that actually are Christian frequently get fired or demoted to an out of the way post for their beliefs.

And, a large majority of them are in fact warming up to the thought that this alien stuff is where "intelligent design" comes from as many are opening saying that they now believe aliens created mankind.

Of course this does not mean 100% of scientists in the world believe this, but satan is pushing for the world to believe aliens created man because the aliens are the devils, the spiritual wickedness in high places God spoke of in His Word.

This is all leading up to the anti-christ which the Word says is a man who is personally possessed by satan himself and will use this alien stuff and A.I in his quest to deceive and control the masses.

I have also espoused this basic view for some time.  It seems the world is being primed for the rise of an ET super-being that will be the supposed reason behind intelligent design.  AI and perhaps bio-engineering will probably be a very useful tool in this ones hands.

Christians will be made to look like dangerous fools and will need to be eliminated. (of course, some or a/l of the Christians may be raptured prior to the full manifestation of this)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, B Judson said:

Who are saying these things? Can you verify their identities? 

I am aware of the panspermia idea, but it is certainly not the only idea of how life arose on earth.