IGNORED

Why is it called GOOD FRIDAY? Shouldn't it be called a Bad Friday Instead?

TheGodMinute

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Now I know and that's why i'm sharing the True Story and Meaning behind Good Friday. Don't miss the point that Jesus died on the cross and took sin upon himself but also released power. Power to be delivered. Power to be healed. Power to receive the Wisdom of God. That power was released on Good Friday. So now because of Good Friday, you and I can get our breakthrough, healing, deliverance and success in our personal, professional, family, finance, marriage, relationships, career, health and every other aspect of life. I pray that as you watch this message you will have the right understanding of the Power of Good Friday which many people get wrong and treat it as a day of mourning. But to me, it's a day of celebration and a day where Jesus sorted us all out once and for all. I posted a video on this on my YouTube channel titled Why is it called GOOD FRIDAY. The True Story and Meaning Behind Good Friday please feel free to visit sophia lorena benjamin on youtube if you would like to listen to it.

Blessings to all and may the power of what Jesus did on the cross bring a fresh revelation into your life this Good Friday 2023.

Sophie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, TheGodMinute said:

Now I know and that's why i'm sharing the True Story and Meaning behind Good Friday. Don't miss the point that Jesus died on the cross and took sin upon himself but also released power. Power to be delivered. Power to be healed. Power to receive the Wisdom of God. That power was released on Good Friday. So now because of Good Friday, you and I can get our breakthrough, healing, deliverance and success in our personal, professional, family, finance, marriage, relationships, career, health and every other aspect of life. I pray that as you watch this message you will have the right understanding of the Power of Good Friday which many people get wrong and treat it as a day of mourning. But to me, it's a day of celebration and a day where Jesus sorted us all out once and for all. I posted a video on this on my YouTube channel titled Why is it called GOOD FRIDAY. The True Story and Meaning Behind Good Friday please feel free to visit sophia lorena benjamin on youtube if you would like to listen to it.

Blessings to all and may the power of what Jesus did on the cross bring a fresh revelation into your life this Good Friday 2023.

Sophie

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

I have simply read what you have shared here.

It is good for us who have trusted in Jesus and all He did on the cross. And it is bad for Satan and for ones who stay against Jesus.

Yes, there is all that Jesus started, on Calvary, but this is not mainly about how I can get good things for me.

But God's favor is mainly for Jesus and for how we become transformed into how Jesus is and love in sharing with our Father and one another.

I consider that Romans 8:29 shows God's main focus and purpose of Jesus going to the cross for us.

And so, our Apostle Paul presents Christ on the cross as being our example > Ephesians 5:2.

So, on the cross . . . while Jesus indeed released the beginning of how God now would bless us in things of this life, He released His example of how to become in our character and how to love while obeying our Father.

How we need to become in our character is a very important part of the meaning of the cross, then, I now would say.

And Jesus right at the beginning of His Sermon on the Mount spoke about how to become >

poor in spirit

meek

merciful

pure in heart

And we have 1 Peter 3:4.

So, all along, this has had God's attention. This could be why things of life do not always go the way our attention would like to go.

Edited by com7fy8