• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

It's a FLOOD OF LIES.   With the arms of a FLOOD.  

"Who gave birth to the Lord?"  The House of Judah, blood line of David, root of Jesse, one of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

"And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and HIS REST shall be glorious." Isaiah 11:10 KJV

"Thus David the son of Jesse reigned over all Israel." 1 Chronicles 29:26 KJV

And House of Judah, being the part of Israel blinded until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in ( not a jot or tittle of the law would fail....) the blindness doesn't come off them till the end, and WHEN IT DOES we know "the two sticks are made one".....and that would certainly fit on why THEY ARE NOURISHED since THEY DON'T HOLD THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS...

but the rest of the OFFSPRING of Israel, the 'scattered sheep' sent out and sifted among the heathen to become many nations in the rest of the world, of which Jesus would lose none, and to whom the gentiles are grafted in amongst (so they ALSO could become partakers of the promises, if you be in Christ you are Abrahams seed),

the CHRISTIANS of today  "those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus."

the TWO STICKS will be made one...
Zech 11
9Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.

10And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

11And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

12And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

13And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

14Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.

16For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

17Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Ezekiel 37:16-23 - Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows,

and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick,

and they shall be one in mine hand.

And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them,

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 

The woman flees into the wilderness for 1260 days from the face of the serpent.

1260 days is to he exact amount of days the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem killing and tormenting people.I don't blame her for fleeing during that time.

The remnant of her seed will remain in Israel and warn the people to repent or they will be destroyed.

I guess I need to remind you,there are saints who live in Israel.They are the ones under attack .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

1260 days is to he exact amount of days the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem killing and tormenting people.I don't blame her for fleeing during that time.

The remnant of her seed will remain in Israel and warn the people to repent or they will be destroyed.

Except for the 'falling away'.  Can't be in the wilderness and falling away at the same time.  

AGAIN, the CHURCH didn't BRING FORTH JESUS did it?   Or is this ANOTHER PLACE that the CHURCH conveniently is of ISRAEL, but not for the TRIB?  Seems the church is all Israel ALL the time EXCEPT for the VERY SPECIFIC TIME of the 'Jacobs trouble'.

Again, Judah doesn't keep the testimony of Jesus and Judah brought forth Jesus, MAKING THEM 'THE WOMAN' here

and NOT the House of Israel/body of Christ/the church WHO DIDN'T and who does fall away, and if they are the ones who fall away, they can't be the ones in the wilderness being nourished. 

THE CHURCH has been nourished for 2000 years, if they aren't ready by now, they might as well just fall away.  Then again, isn't that what all FALSE DOCTRINE IS ABOUT?  Making sure the ARMOR one puts on isn't OF GOD so that they can't withstand the fiery darts of Satan and fall into deception, are taken in by all the lying signs and wonders?   

Anything that says 'don't stand, don't overcome, don't endure to the end' is a LIE.  How can we be sure?  Because it is written STAND, OVERCOME, ENDURE to the end.  

Wouldn't one be LOOKING to save their life rather that pick up their cross and follow Him, if they were looking to go be nourished in the wilderness AT THE SAME TIME the devil is supposed to cast some into 10 day trials?  

Why put on any ARMOR to withstand the fiery darts of Satan if NOT GOING TO FACE THEM?   

I think God is all about COMMON SENSE, simply straightforward, no tricks, TRUST in Him who loves us. 

What people don't know about ISRAEL is astounding. Like our heritage isn't important.  Didn't bode well for Esau...

13And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

14And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

15And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

'THE LAND' OF ISRAEL ISN'T THE ONLY ISRAEL

1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

The GENTILES are world wide, not in the NATION of Israel ONLY.  

2 Sam
7In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, Why build ye not me an house of cedar?

8Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:

9And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.

10Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Weren't they ALREADY a nation and on the LAND WHEN THAT was said 

so, obviously HE wasn't talking about THAT ISRAEL as that wouldn't MAKE ANY SENSE.  AND GOD KNOWS the nation of Israel definitely has had the children of wickedness afflicting them as they had before...making it YET not the place again...

THAT ISRAEL has NEVER had a new name, has never possessed the gates of the enemy, has never had all the land they needed, has never spread abroad, has never been feared nor envied by all nations, has never had control of the seas....the LIST GOES ON AND ON....do you think THOSE WERE ALL LIES?  Who do you think is making the mistake?  The words of God or men?   

It's too bad the OLD TEST isn't studied as much as the new because if it was, all of these 'mistakes' would never take place.  

"And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule My people Israel." Matthew 2:6 KJV

"And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;" Daniel 9:20 KJV

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev 12

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Except for the 'falling away'.  Can't be in the wilderness and falling away at the same time.  

AGAIN, the CHURCH didn't BRING FORTH JESUS did it?   Or is this ANOTHER PLACE that the CHURCH conveniently is of ISRAEL, but not for the TRIB?  Seems the church is all Israel ALL the time EXCEPT for the VERY SPECIFIC TIME of the 'Jacobs trouble'.

Again, Judah doesn't keep the testimony of Jesus and Judah brought forth Jesus, MAKING THEM 'THE WOMAN' here

and NOT the House of Israel/body of Christ/the church WHO DIDN'T and who does fall away, and if they are the ones who fall away, they can't be the ones in the wilderness being nourished. 

THE CHURCH has been nourished for 2000 years, if they aren't ready by now, they might as well just fall away.  Then again, isn't that what all FALSE DOCTRINE IS ABOUT?  Making sure the ARMOR one puts on isn't OF GOD so that they can't withstand the fiery darts of Satan and fall into deception, are taken in by all the lying signs and wonders?   

Anything that says 'don't stand, don't overcome, don't endure to the end' is a LIE.  How can we be sure?  Because it is written STAND, OVERCOME, ENDURE to the end.  

Wouldn't one be LOOKING to save their life rather that pick up their cross and follow Him, if they were looking to go be nourished in the wilderness AT THE SAME TIME the devil is supposed to cast some into 10 day trials?  

Why put on any ARMOR to withstand the fiery darts of Satan if NOT GOING TO FACE THEM?   

I think God is all about COMMON SENSE, simply straightforward, no tricks, TRUST in Him who loves us. 

What people don't know about ISRAEL is astounding. Like our heritage isn't important.  Didn't bode well for Esau...

13And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

14And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

15And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

'THE LAND' OF ISRAEL ISN'T THE ONLY ISRAEL

1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

The GENTILES are world wide, not in the NATION of Israel ONLY.  

2 Sam
7In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, Why build ye not me an house of cedar?

8Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:

9And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.

10Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Weren't they ALREADY a nation and on the LAND WHEN THAT was said 

so, obviously HE wasn't talking about THAT ISRAEL as that wouldn't MAKE ANY SENSE.  AND GOD KNOWS the nation of Israel definitely has had the children of wickedness afflicting them as they had before...making it YET not the place again...

THAT ISRAEL has NEVER had a new name, has never possessed the gates of the enemy, has never had all the land they needed, has never spread abroad, has never been feared nor envied by all nations, has never had control of the seas....the LIST GOES ON AND ON....do you think THOSE WERE ALL LIES?  Who do you think is making the mistake?  The words of God or men?   

It's too bad the OLD TEST isn't studied as much as the new because if it was, all of these 'mistakes' would never take place.  

"And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule My people Israel." Matthew 2:6 KJV

"And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;" Daniel 9:20 KJV

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev 12

The mother of Christ is not Judah.

.Mathew 12;48-50

He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?”

Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers.

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

As for the woman,I expect you feel she should stay in Babylon and commit the sins that they will commit.Worshipng the beast and taking it's mark.

let her go into her place which God has prepared for her for 1260 days.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

59 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The mother of Christ is not Judah.

No, but He is LEGALLY of the tribe of JUDAH and blood of the tribe of Levi.  

so NO MATTER WHAT, HIS MOTHER ISN'T THE CHURCH, HIS MOTHER IS OF THE OLD COVENANT

AND THEY don't keep the testimony of CHRIST, they kept the LAWS of GOD.  Hence they would be the MOTHER

NOT THE CHURCH.  

1The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

Copy/paste from: The sons of Jacob in order of birth (and to whom) are as follows:

Leah gives birth to (1) Reuben, (2) Simeon, (3) Levi, and (4) Judah. Then Rachel gives Bilhah, her servant girl to Jacob, “so that she may give birth on my behalf” (Genesis 30:3). Bilhah bore (5) Dan and (6) Naphtali. When Leah realized she ceased bearing Jacob’s sons (for the moment), she gave her servant, Zilpah to Jacob and she bore him (7) Gad and (8) Asher.

After this, Leah again conceived (twice) and gave birth to (9) Issachar and (10) Zebulun. Rachel finally received the blessing of conception (God has taken away my reproach—Genesis 30:23) and gave birth to (11) Joseph and (12) Benjamin, whom she bore as she died.

3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;

5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;

6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:

12And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

13And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

17So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

THOSE ARE THE 'BEGATS' MAKING JESUS OF THE HOUSE OF JUDAH.

MARY on the other hand had to have been a LEVI because her cousin was married to a Levitical priest, and only those of the tribe of Levi can marry the priests

Making Jesus of BOTH the PRIEST LINE and the KING LINE

making Him

LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS.  

And since JESUS was NEVER GOING TO HAVE AN EARTHLY FATHER it had to be done by the law, and so it was.   So yes, Jesus was of the tribe of JUDAH

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I guess I need to remind you,there are saints who live in Israel.They are the ones under attack .

The woman in Revelation 12:6 represents the "Remnant Church" seen in Roman's chapter 11, they will be in Israel's wilderness during the 1260 day tribulation, as Jerusalem is in desolation

You will closely note Micah 7:13-18 is a detailed description of Revelation 12:6, the Remnant will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead, they will be fed "Manna" from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, the world will watch in "Fear" of the Lord's power

Revelation 12:6KJV

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:13-18KJV

13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.

14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.

15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.

17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

9 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

No, but He is LEGALLY of the tribe of JUDAH and blood of the tribe of Levi.  

so NO MATTER WHAT, HIS MOTHER ISN'T THE CHURCH, HIS MOTHER IS OF THE OLD COVENANT

AND THEY don't keep the testimony of CHRIST, they kept the LAWS of GOD.  Hence they would be the MOTHER

NOT THE CHURCH.  

1The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

Copy/paste from: The sons of Jacob in order of birth (and to whom) are as follows:

Leah gives birth to (1) Reuben, (2) Simeon, (3) Levi, and (4) Judah. Then Rachel gives Bilhah, her servant girl to Jacob, “so that she may give birth on my behalf” (Genesis 30:3). Bilhah bore (5) Dan and (6) Naphtali. When Leah realized she ceased bearing Jacob’s sons (for the moment), she gave her servant, Zilpah to Jacob and she bore him (7) Gad and (8) Asher.

After this, Leah again conceived (twice) and gave birth to (9) Issachar and (10) Zebulun. Rachel finally received the blessing of conception (God has taken away my reproach—Genesis 30:23) and gave birth to (11) Joseph and (12) Benjamin, whom she bore as she died.

3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;

5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;

6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:

12And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

13And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

17So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

THOSE ARE THE 'BEGATS' MAKING JESUS OF THE HOUSE OF JUDAH.

MARY on the other hand had to have been a LEVI because her cousin was married to a Levitical priest, and only those of the tribe of Levi can marry the priests

Making Jesus of BOTH the PRIEST LINE and the KING LINE

making Him

LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS.  

And since JESUS was NEVER GOING TO HAVE AN EARTHLY FATHER it had to be done by the law, and so it was.   So yes, Jesus was of the tribe of JUDAH

So you believe Jesus is wrong.

.Mathew 12;48-50

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

It's not often ,a Christian would stand up and say Jesus is wrong about something.Most would just say they are not sure if they do not agree with him.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe Jesus is wrong.

.Mathew 12;48-50

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

It's not often ,a Christian would stand up and say Jesus is wrong about something.Most would just say they are not sure if they do not agree with him.

If WE were to COMPLETELY disregard the SUBJECT in discussion and go to an entirely different one, THEN that wouldn't BE A FALSE ACCUSATION, but as it stands, of course, it is.  How does that feel?

subject in discussion

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

WAS THE 'CHURCH' as we know it around BEFORE the Kingdom and the King were REJECTED?  

NO

So there is NO WAY the 'church' BROUGHT FORTH the man child, IS THERE?  

so, WHO does that leave as being given wings?  

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

WHO is the REMNANT of HER SEED?   Let's see...OLD TEST followed by NEW TEST.  

Seems when the ANSWERS don't support a precept of man, same thing always happens.  It's like a harbinger of false doctrine going to be pushed without anything written to support it and in direct opposite to not only what is, but also basic common sense. 

Why bring up the NO MOTHER verse in the first place?  Rhetorical.  

Do I believe Jesus was wrong in the context that was said?  Also, rhetorical.  

19 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

If WE were to COMPLETELY disregard the SUBJECT in discussion and go to an entirely different one, THEN that wouldn't BE A FALSE ACCUSATION, but as it stands, of course, it is.  How does that feel?

subject in discussion

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

WAS THE 'CHURCH' as we know it around BEFORE the Kingdom and the King were REJECTED?  

NO

So there is NO WAY the 'church' BROUGHT FORTH the man child, IS THERE?  

so, WHO does that leave as being given wings?  

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

WHO is the REMNANT of HER SEED?   Let's see...OLD TEST followed by NEW TEST.  

Seems when the ANSWERS don't support a precept of man, same thing always happens.  It's like a harbinger of false doctrine going to be pushed without anything written to support it and in direct opposite to not only what is, but also basic common sense. 

Why bring up the NO MOTHER verse in the first place?  Rhetorical.  

Do I believe Jesus was wrong in the context that was said?  Also, rhetorical.  

Maybe after the christians have left Israel and fled into the wilderness when the two witnesses arrive there,you will change your mind.Most of these would be Palestinians if I'm correct.

But I'm.betting you still won't understand after it takes place.No one pays much attention to the dwindling number of christians in Israel.

Mathew 12;48-50

He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?”

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Maybe after the christians have left Israel and fled into the wilderness when the two witnesses arrive there,you will change your mind.But I'm.betting you still won't understand.

Mathew 12;48-50

He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?”

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

CHRISTIANS CAN'T LEAVE ISRAEL, THEY ARE ISRAEL.  

If you can't identify the land from the nation from the people, how can you rightly divide prophecy?   

"The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it." Acts 13:17 KJV

WHAT?  ISRAEL IN EGYPT??  Before they received The land and became a nation?? It doesn't matter where they are??  How can that be?  That would be like them being SCATTERED to the whole world to become MANY NATIONS, to settle the coasts and the isles, to spread NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST and all the other things written that THE SCHOOLMASTER teaches...

Remember why God HATED ESAU?  He didn't care about HIS HERITAGE EITHER.

SO

You would win that bet because I NEVER WILL understand

How HE GOES TO make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

YOU are saying THE REMNANT of her seed IS NOT the remnant AT ALL, but the remnant IS ACTUALLY THE WOMAN herself, 

LEAVING no one with the testimony of Christ.   

And you have MISTAKEN ME for someone WHO DOESN'T WANT TO STAND, who doesn't want to OVERCOME, who doesn't want to endure to the end.  You have mistaken me for someone LOOKING TO SAVE or have their lives SAVED rather than lose it for the NAMESAKE OF THE LORD.  

Enduring to the end AKA left behind AND RELYING upon the power of God IS WHO I WISH TO BE, is what I wish to do.  

So what you use to threaten and scare other people DOESN'T WORK ON ME.  That is why the false doctrines are seen for exactly what they are.  They seek to soothe the CARNAL MAN, but they RUB THE SPIRITUAL/inner MAN all sorts of wrong in all sorts of ways.  

"Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey." Deuteronomy 26:15 KJV

"For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God." 2 Samuel 7:24 KJV

"A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel." Luke 2:32 KJV

"Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest unto their fathers." 1 Kings 8:34 KJV

LAND OR NO LAND, NATION OR NO NATION 

ALWAYS THY PEOPLE ISRAEL.  

29 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

CHRISTIANS CAN'T LEAVE ISRAEL, THEY ARE ISRAEL.  

If you can't identify the land from the nation from the people, how can you rightly divide prophecy?   

"The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it." Acts 13:17 KJV

WHAT?  ISRAEL IN EGYPT??  Before they received The land and became a nation?? It doesn't matter where they are??  How can that be?  That would be like them being SCATTERED to the whole world to become MANY NATIONS, to settle the coasts and the isles, to spread NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST and all the other things written that THE SCHOOLMASTER teaches...

Remember why God HATED ESAU?  He didn't care about HIS HERITAGE EITHER.

SO

You would win that bet because I NEVER WILL understand

How HE GOES TO make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

YOU are saying THE REMNANT of her seed IS NOT the remnant AT ALL, but the remnant IS ACTUALLY THE WOMAN herself, 

LEAVING no one with the testimony of Christ.   

And you have MISTAKEN ME for someone WHO DOESN'T WANT TO STAND, who doesn't want to OVERCOME, who doesn't want to endure to the end.  You have mistaken me for someone LOOKING TO SAVE or have their lives SAVED rather than lose it for the NAMESAKE OF THE LORD.  

Enduring to the end AKA left behind AND RELYING upon the power of God IS WHO I WISH TO BE, is what I wish to do.  

So what you use to threaten and scare other people DOESN'T WORK ON ME.  That is why the false doctrines are seen for exactly what they are.  They seek to soothe the CARNAL MAN, but they RUB THE SPIRITUAL/inner MAN all sorts of wrong in all sorts of ways.  

"Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey." Deuteronomy 26:15 KJV

"For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God." 2 Samuel 7:24 KJV

"A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel." Luke 2:32 KJV

"Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest unto their fathers." 1 Kings 8:34 KJV

LAND OR NO LAND, NATION OR NO NATION 

ALWAYS THY PEOPLE ISRAEL.  

Your saying a Christian can not leave the country that is called Israel?

You believe a Christian can not move from the country of Israel to America if they wanted?

https://forward.com/culture/340335/why-christians-are-fleeing-the-holy-lands/

"More Palestinian Christians now live outside Palestine than within. Many more."

Yes a Christian   can leave the country of Israel for another country.You are wrong as many more will flee from that country.

Edited by Shilohsfoal