• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,671
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

11 hours ago, NConly said:

I have had several things happen and I believe Angels helped in those very close calls.

@NConly We know from Hebrews 1.14 that angels are 'ministering spirits, sent forth to minister to them who shall be heirs of salvation'............

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  2.74
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, farouk said:

@NConly We know from Hebrews 1.14 that angels are 'ministering spirits, sent forth to minister to them who shall be heirs of salvation'............

Right you are my friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,671
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

44 minutes ago, NConly said:

Right you are my friend.

@NConly YW; I love that Hebrews passage....

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/5/2023 at 7:11 AM, angels4u said:

Do you have experience with angels?

We thank God for preventing an accident yesterday, ( now about a week or so ago)a truck with cut wood was driving towards us and lost a piece,which came to the direction of our windshield,I saw it right in front of me more going upwards, and it prevented from hitting the windshield,I believe the angels were with us,Thank You Lord You are amazing!

For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.Psalm 91:11-16

How often do you believe angels step in and prevent accidents t0 happen in our life?

343853109_588962739869862_4075199599890325387_n.jpg

We may never know until we get to Heaven, how many times, we were protected by angels.  I remember one time, it was late at night, and I ran a red light, and a car crossed the intersection behind me just one second after I passed through.  One second made the difference between life and death for me in that moment.  I have often wondered if it was an angel who protected me, in spite of the fact that I broke the law! 

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 5/15/2023 at 10:28 PM, HAZARD said:

My angel saved my life and also my youngest daughter was saved by her angel from being robed and asulted by two men late one night on her way home from work. She told me that she could not see her angel, but the two men could. She told me, one said to the other, "Are you mad? I'm not going anywhere near her, look at the size of the guy with her, he's a giant!"

Great account. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Not a salvation issue. . . one of those things a person keeps on the back burner on luke warm  . More how can we hear his understanding that surpasses ours the mystery of faith (his)   

The false use of the Greek word angelos is needed to built a foundation as a oral tradition of the fathers, know today as patron saints. Disembodied workers with a familiar spirits (legion)  the foundation  of paganism  (out of sight out of mind) .

Take away the use of invisible mankind patron saints  or whatever the old testaments fathers called them as highly venerable ones that lord it over the understanding of non venerable pew warmers . take away that unsen creation of disembodied spirit gods  they that venerate men . . .  fall . . 

No invisible God reigning over them as Lord of lords. Mankind  has made the word  angelos  inaccessible for “messenger” in Modern Greek.

Messengers, little angels Mommy sending out errand boy sent with a list to do and not add or subtract of. . . on a mission. .  stay out of bakery isle. . steal a smile from a little one in the carts Mommies helping angels. LOL Gotta love the terribly terrific ones . 

A message (angelos) like the prophecy found below showing the key "both" the revealed will and the power to perform it to the good pleasure of our savior God. to him be the power. .  it is between the living message and you. Mama and you  hearing each other . No separate inviable creation needed . . . three's a crowd  . We give him glory and not the feet of the apostles . . . .messengers  (angelos) .

Philippians 2 :12- 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

An  extra imaginary  creation called angels is not needed .Our mutual faith comes from God not the messengers .How beautiful are thier feet shod with the gospel of peace.   

One example. . In the garden of Gethsemane  when Jesus the Son of man was working with the father from the inside (Christ in us) when scripture says  he was strengthened when he cried out not as I will but you the one with power.. . that power worked in the Son as two walking together in agreement .then they moved to the second part of three part demonstration. . . the hill or skull the bloody one to the whole world then part three the tomb.  . 

Apostles are messages sent with the living word  believers are the temple of God.   

Be careful when one angel entertains another   it how the gifts work two fold. . .  the preaching let there be . . . and the power of God and. . . . it was good. 

I see no need for a invisible creation doing the work of another our invisible creator .He is not served by humans hands as a will. He moves in us we cannot turn him 

Luke 22:42-44King James Version Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

It would seem more like And there appeared an message unto him from the father , strengthening him.

It was not a vison   that was offered .three times jesus looked for strength form the other apostles  three times the father put them asleep in order to fulfill the prophecy of the work of two. Two represents God has spoken.  

The father striking the son, bruising his heel crushing the head of the serpent as the Son of man Jesus crying out 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  451
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

Some angels have wings and some don't. seraphims but thrones ( Ophanims ) don't have wings.

13 hours ago, grumix8 said:

Some angels have wings and some don't. seraphims but thrones ( Ophanims ) don't have wings.

In parables Wings of the wind: are used like feet how beautiful are the feet shod with the gospel of peace  

Psalm 104:1-4 King James Version Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretches' out the heavens like a curtain:Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:Who maketh his angels (messages ) spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

The spiritual word wings of the wind:.No need for a imaginary creation  

Both a purifying fire and the fire of destruction the power of life or death 

Wings the unseen understanding of God his messages  he brings .

Matthew 8:27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,500
  • Content Per Day:  1.46

2 hours ago, garee said:

In parables Wings of the wind: are used like feet how beautiful are the feet shod with the gospel of peace  

Psalm 104:1-4 King James Version Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretches' out the heavens like a curtain:Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:Who maketh his angels (messages ) spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

The spiritual word wings of the wind:.No need for a imaginary creation  

Both a purifying fire and the fire of destruction the power of life or death 

Wings the unseen understanding of God his messages  he brings .

Matthew 8:27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

Even this ass knew there was an angel there.

Nu 22:23  And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.
Nu 22:24  But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.
Nu 22:25  And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam’s foot against the wall: and he smote her again.

1 hour ago, Anne2 said:

Even this ass knew there was an angel there.

Nu 22:23  And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.
Nu 22:24  But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.
Nu 22:25  And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crushed Balaam’s foot against the wall: and he smote her again.

Malak the Hebrew word  defined is  messenger not (angel a fake word ) Just as the greek word  Agelos defined is messenger and not angel . again a fabricated word . 

how beautiful are the feet the apostles  messengers sent with the good new  .

In that parable he used a Ass to represent a unbeliever as a apostle in order  to stop the madness of the false apostle Balaam .

He is not served by human hands as a will .It's why he used a Ass to represent unbelief no faith none. .  not little 

No need to use a person's imagination . There is no invisible un-recorded creation that can form into a things made . .  working on the side lines . Its Christ in us the fulness of grace the full price of salvation  

Again the word angel is a fake word developed by oral tradition of men  it is need to complete necromancy communing  with dead workers with familiar spirits  through idol images of the dead .Rachel hid her from her father .Today they can be seen through the idea of patrons saints .35000 and a rising officially