IGNORED

Where is the Oy Vey Button Post, Posted by Jayne ? I have some, Oy Veyable Observations, :): Loll. ..............

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  434
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Where is the Oy Vey Button Post, Posted by @Jayne ? I have some, Oy Veyable Observations, :):, Loll, Perhaps we should just have a whole thread dedicated to the "Oy Vey" button, As a sort of, Like house room like thingy that they have,

Where people are allowed to go in and break everything for fun and it is legal in this one specific room, Perhaps we need an Oy Vey Button Thread to purposefully and legally Oy Vey everything! Oy Vey! Loll. .....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I sometimes Oy Vey a post, When the entire thing isn't Oy Veyable, Only a part of it is. Perhaps we need a multiple, Or triple or double reaction available. Is this possible ? I sometimes Oy Vey a post, When the entire thing isn't Oy Veyable, Only a part of it is. 

Edited by believeinHim
  • Haha 2
  • Oy Vey! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Don't think so. Such a place would be the very core of what is antifa in the world today, an uncontrolled urge to be destructive, born of a spirit that is evil, purely evil. It is not at all wise to entertain evil in the name of fun.

Christians have a higher purpose that is  privilege not right. That privilege is to serve God in the name of Yeshua. It is duty and it is privilege extended by God. It is not to be mocked, nor toyed with in fits of destructive vile behavior. Not even when masked as "fun".

Do all that is done to the glory of God doing so in the name of Yeshua is more than mere sloganeering. It is life itself and how it is to be lived, lived as testimony of the power of God  in our lives and  our appreciation of His mercy  that is from everlasting to everlasting. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

That privilege is to serve God in the name of Yeshua.

This is an intensive subject in itself, a discussion of which could easily fill a rather large book and take a lifetime to complete.

• Well Said! 1

51 minutes ago, FJK said:

This is an intensive subject in itself, a discussion of which could easily fill a rather large book and take a lifetime to complete.

Yes, one that hopefully will crowd out any sense of desire to have a "room" or thread devoted to destruction, even if that destruction is only online. For the thought of being destructive is as much an offense as is any physical act of destruction.

• Thumbs Up 1

Um, I am a Christian, I do not know what you are talking about ? ? Only in America are Americans not allowed to express anger at an injustice. Who runs this world, Might I ask ? ? I meant this in light hearted fun, I don't know what you are talking about. Do you expect everyone to be serious all of the time and never laugh at themselves ? ? 

"If some Christians need to be reminded WWJD, Remind them that Chasing people around with whips, and flipping over tables is not out of the realm of possibilities,,,,, " I meant this in light hearted fun, I do not know what you are talking about.

Edited by believeinHim

I sometimes Oy Vey a thread, When the whole thing is not Oy Veyable, only a part of it is. I do not know how to double react to something. Often times, When someone is writing something they go over several topics at once. Perhaps we need an emoji, or reaction, To triple or multiple react to something.

I sometimes Oy Vey something, When the entire thread is not Oy Veyable, Only part of it is. Perhaps we need a reaction to triple or multiple react to something. :noidea:

Edited by believeinHim

3 hours ago, FJK said:

Thanks. I feel like you get, Stuff. Thanks. 

23 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

I do not know what you are talking about ?

Hi, I credit you as knowing what I am stating.  Fun is not a mask for meanness and destructive expression in act nor in word. Christians  giving testimony of Yeshua's   presence in their life  need be different from the most base acting of individuals.  It i s a responsibility as well as a privilege.

"Acting out" is a term usually used  to express an uncontrollable child in need of adult supervision. The Message board, in my opinion, does not have need of a place for individuals to act out in childlike manner, no matter how much fun someone might think it will be to do so.

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I credit you as knowing what I am stating.  Fun is not a mask for meanness and destructive expression in act nor in word. Christians  giving testimony of Yeshua's   presence in their life  need be different from the most base acting of individuals.  It i s a responsibility as well as a privilege.

"Acting out" is a term usually used  to express an uncontrollable child in need of adult supervision. The Message board, in my opinion, does not have need of a place for individuals to act out in childlike manner, no matter how much fun someone might think it will be to do so.

@Neighbor I do not know what you are talking about, Sorry. I removed my reaction for you, Because I do not understand, and I have multiple reactions to your posts to me. Sorry, I don't get it. :noidea:

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I actually think the oy vey reaction should be removed. In fact, I'm not a huge fan of any of the reactions, but particularly that one.

Because quite frankly it strikes me as rude. It's basically saying to the other person "your post and it's content is stupid and you shouldn't have posted it"

And as such it really doesn't lead to productive conversation.

• Well Said! 1