• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You assume the buying and selling has to do with food.  It has to do with the buying and selling of souls.

it is written … “Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves,”

No,I don't think everyone will be buying and selling themselves.I personally don't sell much.

I don't see any reason I would want to buy myself.Im not even sure what I would charge myself for myself.

I would like to buy what I need though but if I couldn't then I couldn't.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

58 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,I don't think everyone will be buying and selling themselves.I personally don't sell much.

I don't see any reason I would want to buy myself.Im not even sure what I would charge myself for myself.

I would like to buy what I need though but if I couldn't then I couldn't.

In the OT when the children of Israel sinned against God, He would sell them into the hands of their enemies where they would suffer hard bondage as servants to evil rulers.

In a spiritual sense it is much the same with the servants of sin.  It is the servants of sin that have no inheritance in God’s house and are bought and sold, not sons.

John 8:34-36

King James Version

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

Galatians 4:1-7

King James Version

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:(in bondage to sin)

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

To redeem them that were under the law, (under the law of sin) that we might receive the adoption of sons.

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”

4 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

In the OT when the children of Israel sinned against God, He would sell them into the hands of their enemies where they would suffer hard bondage as servants to evil rulers.

In a spiritual sense it is much the same with the servants of sin.  It is the servants of sin that have no inheritance in God’s house and are bought and sold, not sons.

John 8:34-36

King James Version

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

Galatians 4:1-7

King James Version

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:(in bondage to sin)

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

To redeem them that were under the law, (under the law of sin) that we might receive the adoption of sons.

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”

I was bought for a price.

But that has nothing to do with me being able to buy with or without a mark.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

I feel there was nothing more than a cursory examination of the scriptures that speak to the mark. The scriptures were quoted, mostly, but it's important to look at the scriptures where it is said the mark is 'received': Rev 13:16, 14:11 and 19:20.

I see Rev 13:16 was quoted on the first page, but the other verses of evidence were not quoted at all.

Rev 13:16;"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark... "; "...causes to receive..." is the idea. So this is an activity on the part of the FP. A purposeful endeavor to get "small and great, rich and poor, free and bond," marked. 

The idea of the book posted on the first two pages is that the mark is sin. Then what is the FP doing? We are all sinners. We don't have to be 'caused to receive sin' we are born with it; the blood of Jesus covers that sin. We still have it, it's just obscured by the blood sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

1 John 

"8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us."

Most people on earth do not acknowledge Christ, His sacrifice, bloodguilt,  vicarious atonement, His Lordship, nor His bodily resurrection. They are all deeply rooted in original sin, and the behavioral sins. 

What would the FP be doing? He is causing people to receive sin when all people are already steeped in all sin? The poor fellow is without a job here, it looks to me. 

However, if the mark is sin, then everyone already has the mark, including you and I. That's just nonsense.

Rev 14

"11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. "

Receive here is:

2983 lambánō (from the primitive root, lab-, meaning "actively lay hold of to take or receive," see NAS dictionary) – properly, to lay hold by aggressively (actively) accepting what is available (offered). 2983 /lambánō ("accept with initiative") emphasizes the volition (assertiveness) of the receiver."

This is the same idea in Rev 19:20

The mark is defined as:

charagma: a stamp, impress

Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Definition: a stamp, impress
Usage: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign."

The mark is likened to the following[emp mine]:

5480 xáragma – properly, an engraving (etching); (figuratively) a mark providing undeniable identification, like a symbol giving irrefutable connection between parties.

By this alone it's obvious the mark is a physical, identifying symbol of allegiance. The definition is "a mark providing undeniable identification". This isn't a mindset, perception, world view, or a spiritual idea one has sin in their prefrontal cortex. But there is more:

xáragma ("brand-mark") was originally any impress on a coin or a seal, used by an engraver on a die (stamp, branding iron). 5480 (xáragma) later became "the identification-marker" (like with an owner's unique "brand-mark").

[Ancient documents were validated by such stamps or seals (see Plutarch, Agesilaus, 15:6; De Lysandro 16:2, ala DNTT, 2, 574).]

The whole idea behind this mark from the Revelation of Jesus Christ is a physical brand of ownership, validating the relationship in undeniable proof of allegiance. Sin in your mind doesn't do that. 

Ergo:

If the mark is sin we are all marked already as no one is without original sin and no one can say they have not sinned. 

Therefore, the mark of the beast isn't a metaphysical mark, but a real world physical mark, no matter how terrifying that prospect.

Better get ready. That day is coming.

Edited by Diaste

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I was bought for a price.

Yes, and was it with a credit card or a micro chip?  In that you see God speaks of “spiritual things” not natural things, as the deep things of God are spoken in a mystery.

Some people are made merchandise of, and merchandise is bought and sold by the merchants of the earth.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and “slaves”, and “souls of men.”

41 minutes ago, Diaste said:

The blood of Jesus covers that sin. We still have it, it's just obscured by the blood sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

1 John 

"8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us."

Most people on earth do not acknowledge Christ, His sacrifice, bloodguilt,  vicarious atonement, His Lordship, nor His bodily resurrection. They are all deeply rooted in original sin, and the behavioral sins. 

What would the FP be doing? He is causing people to receive sin when most people are already steeped in all sin? The poor fellow is without a job here, it looks to me. 

Rev 14

"11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. "

Not so, the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The false prophet spirit working in men will lie to you about sin, just as the serpent lied to deceive Adam and Eve about sinning against Gods command.

When a person is born again from above they are forgiven of all their sins, and are washed clean from all sin by the blood of Jesus Christ.

They are also given a new white garment which is meant to be kept clean and without spot, mark, or blemish of sin.

The false prophet spirit will tell you that you can sin and still live, the same lie the serpent told in the garden.

But God tells us, we need to keep our new white garments free from the stain of sin or we can be defiled.

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

34 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Not so, the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The false prophet spirit working in men will lie to you about sin, just as the serpent lied to deceive Adam and Eve about sinning against Gods command.

When a person is born again from above they are forgiven of all their sins, and are washed clean from all sin by the blood of Jesus Christ.

They are also given a new white garment which is meant to be kept clean and without spot, mark, or blemish of sin.

The false prophet spirit will tell you that you can sin and still live, the same lie the serpent told in the garden.

But God tells us, we need to keep our new white garments free from the stain of sin or we can be defiled.

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

Willful ignorance of 1 John 1. 

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

The sin is not gone, only covered by the blood of Jesus, and that alone is what grants us the label of righteousness. It in no way means we are now perfectly righteous like Jesus is perfectly righteous. We wear a garment dipped in blood that covers the ugliness of the sin in us.

"and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

We are considered worthy and righteous based solely on the shed blood of Jesus and without that robe made white by the blood of the Lamb we are as dead as the unbeliever.

Notice how the robe is worn, as a covering, it is the robe washed clean that covers what we truly are. We are only cleansed of sin by that covering, that does not mean sin is not in us, nor that we do not sin, nor that we are righteous and sinless in our body. 

If you don't hold to that, I cannot do more. 

31 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Willful ignorance of 1 John 1. 

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

The sin is not gone, only covered by the blood of Jesus, and that alone is what grants us the label of righteousness. It in no way means we are now perfectly righteous like Jesus is perfectly righteous. We wear a garment dipped in blood that covers the ugliness of the sin in us.

"and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

We are considered worthy and righteous based solely on the shed blood of Jesus and without that robe made white by the blood of the Lamb we are as dead as the unbeliever.

Notice how the robe is worn, as a covering, it is the robe washed clean that covers what we truly are. We are only cleansed of sin by that covering, that does not mean sin is not in us, nor that we do not sin, nor that we are righteous and sinless in our body. 

If you don't hold to that, I cannot do more. 

John is just saying that all have sinned, not that we continue to sin, or that we still have sin. Some people back then, and even today do not even believe in sin, or say they have never sinned.  But yes, all men have sinned.

But when a person is born again from above, all their past sins are forgiven and we are cleansed from all sin by the blood of Jesus Christ.

If someone claims to be “in Christ” and is still living “in sin” they are a liar.  Because it is sin that separates us from God and from Christ.  

You cannot be “in sin” and also be “in Christ.”

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes, and was it with a credit card or a micro chip?  In that you see God speaks of “spiritual things” not natural things, as the deep things of God are spoken in a mystery.

Some people are made merchandise of, and merchandise is bought and sold by the merchants of the earth.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and “slaves”, and “souls of men.”

Those verses have nothing to do with people not being able to buy and sell without a mark.

Here is the text concerning the false prophet and the mark of the beast.According to scripture they both are cast into the lake of fire 42 months after this the appearance of this second beast.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

There's nothing spiritual about this.It all makes perfect sense if you've been paying attention to what the beast has been planning for the last decade or so.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

40 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those verses have nothing to do with people not being able to buy and sell without a mark.

Here is the text concerning the false prophet and the mark of the beast.According to scripture they both are cast into the lake of fire 42 months after this the appearance of this second beast.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

There's nothing spiritual about this.It all makes perfect sense if you've been paying attention to what the beast has been planning for the last decade or so.

The imagery in the Revelation is very symbolic and is not to be discerned by man’s wisdom.

Why do you think the Lord says…

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding”

Where do you think that Wisdom and understanding into the deep spiritual things of God comes from?

Let me give you a clue..,

1 Corinthians 2:10-11

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”