• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

The Lord does not destroy 195 kings at his coming.He destroys 10.

Revelations 17

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

These ten kings are the kings from Persia to Egypt.They are Muslims and are doing what the Quran tells them to do.

The rest of the world doesn't make war with the lamb and are not destroyed at the time of his coming.

10 does not equal 195

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

20 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Right, the few that are left after the earth is burned up is unbelievers, or those who are still in “the flesh”.

Those who were born again of the Spirit are those who are of the first resurrection, and cannot die again. 

And neither will they marry as Jesus said, so it is not the resurrected saints that are repopulating the earth, but those who were left on earth after Gods wrath is poured out.

Luke 20:34-36

King James Version

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.”

There is a puzzling passage that I'm still trying to wrap my head around.  I agree with you on this point, however, it appears that the "Prince" of Ezekiel Temple passage has kids.

Eze 46:16  This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘If the prince gives a gift to any of his sons as an inheritance, it will belong to his descendants. It will become their property by inheritance. 

Eze 46:17  But if he gives a gift from his inheritance to one of his servants, it will belong to that servant until the year of freedom; then it will revert to the prince. His inheritance belongs only to his sons; it shall be theirs. 

Eze 46:18  The prince must not take any of the inheritance of the people by evicting them from their property. He is to provide an inheritance for his sons from his own property, so that none of My people will be displaced from his property.’”

So you can see that the "Prince" has sons ... now are they "sons" birthed during the Millennium or were they birthed in his life before His resurrected body?  Just throwing something out there that I've been pondering for some time.

Be blessed,

George

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

50 minutes ago, George said:

There is a puzzling passage that I'm still trying to wrap my head around.  I agree with you on this point, however, it appears that the "Prince" of Ezekiel Temple passage has kids.

Eze 46:16  This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘If the prince gives a gift to any of his sons as an inheritance, it will belong to his descendants. It will become their property by inheritance. 

Eze 46:17  But if he gives a gift from his inheritance to one of his servants, it will belong to that servant until the year of freedom; then it will revert to the prince. His inheritance belongs only to his sons; it shall be theirs. 

Eze 46:18  The prince must not take any of the inheritance of the people by evicting them from their property. He is to provide an inheritance for his sons from his own property, so that none of My people will be displaced from his property.’”

So you can see that the "Prince" has sons ... now are they "sons" birthed during the Millennium or were they birthed in his life before His resurrected body?  Just throwing something out there that I've been pondering for some time.

Be blessed,

George

Here is how I see those passages of scripture.

The Prince is a similitude of Christ, and the sons that receive the inheritance forever are those who are of His seed of promise, or those who are born again of His Spirit, in this world, or the next.

But the servants represent the servants of sin, who do not abide in the Sons house forever.  Neither do slaves inherit all things, as does a Son.

Notice what Jesus says about servants of sin and abiding forever.

John 8:34-36

King James Version

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

Also note what Paul says about the difference between the servant and the son relationship concerning the inheritance.

Galatians 4:1-7

King James Version

4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: (in bondage to sin)

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are “sons,” God hath sent forth “the Spirit”of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but “a son;”and if a son, then “an heir”of God through Christ.”

So when we are made free by the Son from the bondage of sin, we then receive the adoption of sons, and are now no longer servants, but are now the “sons”of God.

And it is the sons of God that shall inherit all things.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Earth, in Isaiah’s time, referred to the region within a (roughly) 700 mile radius around Jerusalem.

”Earth” did not become synonymous with “Planet Earth” until after the 15th century a.d.

This region is equivalent to 1% of the planet’s surface. That is 1/10 of 1/10, or a tithe of a tithe. 

Scripture does mention a variety of people outside of New Jerusalem who are kept out because of their sins and rejection of God. (btw, New Jerusalem is also equal to 1% of the planet’s total surface area.)

• Well Said! 1

20 minutes ago, Philologos said:

Earth, in Isaiah’s time, referred to the region within a (roughly) 700 mile radius around Jerusalem.

”Earth” did not become synonymous with “Planet Earth” until after the 15th century a.d.

This region is equivalent to 1% of the planet’s surface. That is 1/10 of 1/10, or a tithe of a tithe. 

Scripture does mention a variety of people outside of New Jerusalem who are kept out because of their sins and rejection of God. (btw, New Jerusalem is also equal to 1% of the planet’s total surface area.)

I always believed the “earth” referred to the dry land areas of this world.

Gen 1:10 - And God called the dryland Earth; H776 and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas:and God saw that it was good.”

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, Philologos said:

I agree,my studies led me to the same conclusion.In the new testiment the word"ghay"can be interpreted many ways.Many people assume the beast governs the entire world but on further study I've found he only governs a  small kingdom.

Revelation 16:10

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony.

2 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I always believed the “earth” referred to the dry land areas of this world.

Gen 1:10 - And God called the dryland Earth; H776 and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas:and God saw that it was good.”

That’s not incorrect, but even a handful of dirt is called “earth.” But even the “dry land” in Genesis 1 may merely be a reference to the region. It doesn’t deny any activity outside the region, but the story God wrote only included the territory He claimed for Himself. 

Yes, the opposite side of the world will be affected by the wake of God’s wrath- I certainly believe the entire world will shake, but the scripture does speak of survivors outside. 

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I agree,my studies led me to the same conclusion.In the new testiment the word"ghay"can be interpreted many ways.Many people assume the beast governs the entire world but on further study I've found he only governs a  small kingdom.

Revelation 16:10

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony.

And, while I never like to speculate, I personally (with no means to properly prove my statement) think that Eden covers the same footprint that New Jerusalem will, and that same land was originally intended for Abraham’s descendants, and the separate nations of Egypt and Assyria. But Israel, in whole or in part, dwelt in Egypt, Assyria, and Babylon- all of which are within these boundaries, even though in captivity. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

3 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Right, the few that are left after the earth is burned up is unbelievers, or those who are still in “the flesh”.

Well, if you want to totally ignore Rev 20, because Jesus comes back to earth at the Second Advent, ends the battle of Armageddon, and sets up His EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom.  It would rather foolish of King Jesus to burn up the earth where He will be physically reigning for 1,000 years, don't you think?

Those who were born again of the Spirit are those who are of the first resurrection, and cannot die again.Cor 1`5

Right.  They are resurrected "WHEN HE COMES", which is the Second Advent.  1 Cor 15:23

And neither will they marry as Jesus said, so it is not the resurrected saints that are repopulating the earth, but those who were left on earth after Gods wrath is poured out.

I know.  That's why ONLY the surviving and MORTAL unbelievers will repopulate the earth.

Luke 20:34-36

King James Version

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.”

And this has zero to do with the Second Advent or the MK.  

It seems to me God is saying “a sixth” part of Gogs population shall be left.

39 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and leave but “the sixth part”of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:”