• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Gog and Magog from the far north will attack Israel. Along with many other nations. 5/6ths of these armies will be destroyed and be buried in the Valley of Hamon Gog. It will take those of Israel 7 months to bury the dead; which were killed by rain, hailstones, burning sulfur.  It will take Israel 7 years to burn the weapons of war.  Ezk 38 and 39.

Then the 70th Week begins following this invasion.

In Christ

Montana Marv

PS

Israel needs a real king of Israel when Gog invades.That king being the Son of God.

Not king Ahab that is prime minister now.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

Israel needs a real king of Israel when Gog invades.That king being the Son of God.

Not king Ahab that is prime minister now.

Israel does have a real King being the Son of Man.  They just don't realize it yet. They won't until the 2nd Coming.  Many small and large events need to transpire until they see the one who they have Pierced.  A long line of denial for centuries for the Jews.  God is patiently waiting for them in his time frame.  They are still God's chosen, no matter how many wrongs they have done.  They will sin and transgress up until the end; then their sin will be no more.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Israel is resurected out of their graves in Ezekiel 37

Israel is established as a nation in Ezk 37.  1948  The Valley of Dry Bones.  Their graves were the countries of the world.

The two sticks will be reunited.  Israel and Judea will be under one leader, not two different kings.  One country.

As I said before,Russia needs another 1000 years to recover from their war with Ukraine.

Maybe one or two years to Ezk 38,39.  Then the 70th Week, following which Gog and Magog (North) and what other countries are left attack Jerusalem.  Only 4 directions before Armageddon.  Those out of the North, those from the East, and those from the South (Africa).  Then those of the West or A/C's army.  All go to their demise.

The survivors who attacked Jerusalem must go up year after year for the Feast of Tabernacles or no rain will fall one their land. 1000 years of the Feast of Tabernacles.  Then Satan's last rebellion.

In Christ

Montana Marv

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Israel does have a real King being the Son of Man.  They just don't realize it yet. They won't until the 2nd Coming.  Many small and large events need to transpire until they see the one who they have Pierced.  A long line of denial for centuries for the Jews.  God is patiently waiting for them in his time frame.  They are still God's chosen, no matter how many wrongs they have done.  They will sin and transgress up until the end; then their sin will be no more.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Well that sounds nice that they can worship the beast and it's image and recieve it's mark and they will have no sin for it.Thsts sounds wonderful.

Can everyone else do that too or just Israel?

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Israel is established as a nation in Ezk 37.  1948  The Valley of Dry Bones.  Their graves were the countries of the world.

The two sticks will be reunited.  Israel and Judea will be under one leader, not two different kings.  One country.

Maybe one or two years to Ezk 38,39.  Then the 70th Week, following which Gog and Magog (North) and what other countries are left attack Jerusalem.  Only 4 directions before Armageddon.  Those out of the North, those from the East, and those from the South (Africa).  Then those of the West or A/C's army.  All go to their demise.

The survivors who attacked Jerusalem must go up year after year for the Feast of Tabernacles or no rain will fall one their land. 1000 years of the Feast of Tabernacles.  Then Satan's last rebellion.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Ezekiel 37 says God will bring Israel up out of their graves.He will cause flesh to form on their bones and will bring them up out of their graves.

Most people call that the resurrection when you are called out of your grave.

Do you deny the resurrection of Israel when Israel is brought up out of their graves?

Ezekiel 37

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Do you deny that God will resurect Israel ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ezekiel 37 says God will bring Israel up out of their graves.He will cause flesh to form on their bones and will bring them up out of their graves.

Most people call that the resurrection when you are called out of your grave.

Do you deny the resurrection of Israel when Israel is brought up out of their graves?

Ezekiel 37

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Do you deny that God will resurect Israel ?

I can indeed see a future for Israel; I don't think the matters described here involve the church.

Just now, farouk said:

I can indeed see a future for Israel; I don't think the matters described here involve the church.

If Christ calls them out of the grave then they are his church.His assembly.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If Christ calls them out of the grave then they are his church.His assembly.

I would see the church as existing between Pentecost (Acts 2) and the rapture (1 Thess. 4).

2 minutes ago, farouk said:

I would see the church as existing between Pentecost (Acts 2) and the rapture (1 Thess. 4).

This is the only time I  found Jesus speak of his church.He calls it "my church".

According to Jesus he will call his church and the gates of the grave will not prevail against it.

Church= assembly

Hell-hades= grave

Do you understand this?

Mathew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Word: Adhj

Pronounce: hah'-dace

Strongs Number: G86

Orig: from 1 (as negative particle) and 1492; properly, unseen, i.e. "Hades" or the place (state) of departed souls:--grave, hell. G1

Use: TDNT-1:146,22 Noun Location

Heb Strong: H1745 H4191 H4194 H6757 H7585

1. 1) name Hades or Pluto, the god of the lower regions
    2) Orcus, the nether world, the realm of the dead
    3) later use of this word: the grave, death, hell

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

Interestingly, Israel is the entity in view in context in Isaiah 53, even though the words are often applied to the church.