• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Do you deny the resurrection of Israel when Israel is brought up out of their graves?

No I believe in Israels resurrection.; Dan 12:13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

Ezk 36:19 - I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries.

Ezk. 36;34 describes how God will take you out of the nations, I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.

Ezk 37 - This shows the process of scattered Israel being gathered back into present day Israel.  It is more of a homecoming, not a true resurrection.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, farouk said:

Interestingly, Israel is the entity in view in context in Isaiah 53, even though the words are often applied to the church.

Read the all of Hosea.  Israel is considered the unfaithful wife of God the Father.  The N.T. Church is considered the pure, without spot or wrinkle - Bride of the Son.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Read the all of Hosea.  Israel is considered the unfaithful wife of God the Father.  The N.T. Church is considered the pure, without spot or wrinkle - Bride of the Son.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Only the remnant Jew is called to election by God's foreknowledge and is saved, National Israel is "Blind"

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

No I believe in Israels resurrection.; Dan 12:13 - As for you (Daniel), go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

Ezk 36:19 - I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries.

Ezk. 36;34 describes how God will take you out of the nations, I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.

Ezk 37 - This shows the process of scattered Israel being gathered back into present day Israel.  It is more of a homecoming, not a true resurrection.

In Christ

Montana Marv

So you say when the Lord opens the graves of Israel and raises the dead and gives them life,that it is not the resurrection of Israel.

Here are a few examples of verses where people are coming up out of their graves just like Ezekiel 37.

Do you also say these others verses of people coming out of their graves are Israel being brought back into their country?

John 5;28-29

“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Ezekiel 37

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Daniel 12:2

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you say when the Lord opens the graves of Israel and raises the dead and gives them life,that it is not the resurrection of Israel.

Here are a few examples of verses where people are coming up out of their graves just like Ezekiel 37.

Do you also say these others verses of people coming out of their graves are Israel being brought back into their country?

In Ezk 37-  the dry bones are scattered over the ground of the valley (not in a grave).  They have been living in captivity since 70 AD.  Scattered abroad for over 1900 years.

The graves mentioned are the countries and nations which the Jews were scattered to because of disobedience.  1948 was the establishment of a new Israel. Those Jews scattered abroad returning to their homeland.  The desert became a land of milk and honey.  Ezk 36:37,38 - This is what the Sovereign Lord says. - Once again I will yield to the house of Israel and do this for them.  I will make their people as numerous as sheep, as numerous as the flocks for offering at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so will the ruined cities be filled with flocks of people; Then they will know that I am the Lord.  Cities are rebuilt and inhabited.  Just what is happening in present day Israel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Ezk 37-  the dry bones are scattered over the ground of the valley (not in a grave).  They have been living in captivity since 70 AD.  Scattered abroad for over 1900 years.

The graves mentioned are the countries and nations which the Jews were scattered to because of disobedience.  1948 was the establishment of a new Israel. Those Jews scattered abroad returning to their homeland.  The desert became a land of milk and honey.  Ezk 36:37,38 - This is what the Sovereign Lord says. - Once again I will yield to the house of Israel and do this for them.  I will make their people as numerous as sheep, as numerous as the flocks for offering at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so will the ruined cities be filled with flocks of people; Then they will know that I am the Lord.  Cities are rebuilt and inhabited.  Just what is happening in present day Israel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Then you are denying that God will bring Israel out of their graves as he said he would.

It's either the truth or it is false that Israel will be brought up out of their graves and you say it will not happen as the scripture says.

Ezekiel 37

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

PS,jerusalems ruined cities have not been ruined yet.That is what happens on the day of the Lord.Itvis only after the day of the Lord that Jerusalem becomes secure.

Zech 14

And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Jerusalem is not safely inhabited till after the Lord has come and resurected Israel.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Then you are denying that God will bring Israel out of their graves as he said he would.

It's either the truth or it is false that Israel will be brought up out of their graves and you say it will not happen as the scripture says.

And you deny that God can take Israel out of captivity from many many countries and nations and gather them back to the Land.  This process begin in May of 1948.

Their graves are the countries of the world in which they were sent into captivity.

The dry bones in Ezk 37 are scattered across the floor of a valley for a very long time. 

37:20b -I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.

In Christ

Montana Marv

21 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

And you deny that God can take Israel out of captivity from many many countries and nations and gather them back to the Land.  This process begin in May of 1948.

Their graves are the countries of the world in which they were sent into captivity.

The dry bones in Ezk 37 are scattered across the floor of a valley for a very long time. 

37:20b -I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.

In Christ

Montana Marv

No marv

A grave is a hole in the ground where someone is then buried and coverd up with dirt.

grave1
/ɡrāv/

noun
  1. a place of burial for a dead body, typically a hole dug in the ground and marked by a stone or mound.
    "the coffin was lowered into the grave"

• used as an allusive term for death.
      noun: the grave
      "life beyond the grave"
    • a place where a broken or discarded object lies.
      "they lifted the aircraft from its watery grave"

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No marv

A grave is a hole in the ground where someone is then buried and coverd up with dirt.

This then goes against your premise.  The valley of Dry Bones are visible bones on the surface of the ground. v. 2.  Not in a hole in the ground as you say.  He could see that they were very dry. Kick the dry bones around over the decades on they valley floor, animals moving bones around.

In Christ

Montana Marv

11 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

This then goes against your premise.  The valley of Dry Bones are visible bones on the surface of the ground. v. 2.  Not in a hole in the ground as you say.  He could see that they were very dry. Kick the dry bones around over the decades on they valley floor, animals moving bones around.

In Christ

Montana Marv

If they were under the ground,God would not have been able to show Ezekiel how he could put flesh on bones.

Ezekiel described this process in detail exactly what he saw.

Ezekiel 37

Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

You claim that this whole process described by Ezekiel is the United nations letting Jews move from one country to another.You even believe that God putting his holy spirit into someone is a Jew moving from one country to another.

Edited by Shilohsfoal