• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

19 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

You mean the “imaginary” Temple on the Mount in Jerusalem?

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/24/2023 at 7:36 AM, FJK said:

I don't necessarily see it as destructive fire and not something more like the pillar of fire that led Israel in the desert in the time of Moses.

Destructive fire could be too easily passed of as a space based weapon, such as a laser, and not accepted by most people as a true miraculous happening counterfeiting Gods works to the people.

Just my thoughts, and not immutable ones.

I think he's wrong on 97.7 percent of everything he speaks on so I just stay out of his threads, but this gives me something to PONDER ON, even if he doesn't understand it or disagrees somewhat, he gave me an idea.

So, does the False Prophet "REALLY have powers to call down fire" or does he just know what is coming in the Middle of the week, like I do, an Asteroid where 1/3 of the world burns, and does he thus try to "FORTELL" this by saying if you do not worship the Beast fire will come from the Heavens against you, thereby terrifying the Godless to worship the Beast? I mean its a thought I now have to ponder. Its what I do. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

I once saw an evangelist stand on mt Megiddo saying how he would like to make fire come down out of heaven and destroy Israel's enemies.

From reading the Bible there will be a couple of evengelists from.the US who will get their chance to save Israel and kill Israel's enemies for about 42 months .Then Israel gets butcherd for putting their trust in those two evangelicals.

Ezekiel 9

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

If any man have an ear, let him hear, Rev. 13; 11 is the United States, verse 12 the United Nations, verse 13 Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and verse 14 the image Israel. 

4 hours ago, bloom said:

If any man have an ear, let him hear, Rev. 13; 11 is the United States, verse 12 the United Nations, verse 13 Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and verse 14 the image Israel. 

No, these are two men, Rev. 19:20 tells you this, as does Dan. 7:11, the Beast is cast into hellfire. 

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth(False Prophet is from Israel, the Gentile Beast Conquerors are from The Sea); and he had two horns like a lamb(a Religious Figure ala the Faslse Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest in league with the E.U. President a la the Anti-Christ/Beast), and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Anti-Christ) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, these are two men, Rev. 19:20 tells you this, as does Dan. 7:11, the Beast is cast into hellfire. 

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth(False Prophet is from Israel, the Gentile Beast Conquerors are from The Sea); and he had two horns like a lamb(a Religious Figure ala the Faslse Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest in league with the E.U. President a la the Anti-Christ/Beast), and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Anti-Christ) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

I'm pretty sure revelation 11 describes the second beast as being gentiles.Thry will be occupying Jerusalem for 42 months making fire come down out of heaven upon the Israeli governments enemies.

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

At the end of the 42 months,both the beast and false prophet are cast"alive"into a lake of fire.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm pretty sure revelation 11 describes the second beast as being gentiles.Thry will be occupying Jerusalem for 42 months making fire come down out of heaven upon the Israeli governments enemies.

No, he comes out of the earth (land) which means Israel. There can only be one "False Prophet Type" in Judaism, that is a man who professes to be of God Almighty and throws in with Satan's Beast man. There is NO CHURCH on this earth during the 70th week save for the Remnant Gentile Church of Rev. 12:17, not understanding this simply leaves you in an impossible and untenable position, you have no hope brother of ever seeing anything but a Christian False Prophet (I guess) when the Jews will be betrayed by a man just like Jason. Look up Jason under Antiochus, there are 6 chapters on him in the 2 Maccabeans like chapters 4-10.

You totally lose sight of what Rev. 11:1-3 is talking about. Basically, let me tell you in modern English what the gist of this was. Then you can relook at it. I will even place the Temple on a map below.

temple_diagram.jpg.6545737f7a4c861de953f3e846dc7fdc.jpg

AtT-PKL13_540x361.jpg.58568ac2255410daaf07852a9dca8626.jpg

Notice the Court of the Gentiles is the outer court, that is where the Wailing Wall is located. Thus every stone in the actual Temple was cast down, as Jesus prophesied. 

1.) The Holy of holies, only the High Priest could enter the Inter-Sanctum. The Nave was a buffer with a curtain, so priests did not accidently wander into the Holy of holies and die. 

2.) The Court of the Priests which had the Altar of God in it. 

3.) The Court of the Men of Israel

4.) The Court of Israel (Women/Children & Men if the so desired to mill about)

5.) The Court of the Gentiles.

So, NOW LOOKING back, let me try to persuade you what God is saying here, God wrote the book of Revelation, John only copied what he saw and heard. Rev. chapter 1 tells us this. 

Rev. 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them(Jews only) that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

So, what God is doing here is giving the Two-witnesses the MEASURMENT of their Ministry, just as Jesus was sent only unto the Lost Sheep of Israel, these Two-witnesses have the same limitation placed on their Ministry, and an Angel in Rev. 14:6 is given charge to replace the Departed Church (a Pre Trib Departing). 

So, God says MEASURE, the Temple, the Altar, and those that worship therein, but MEASURE not the Gentiles. In other words God places a guidance on who He wants these Two-witnesses to try to turn back unto God, the Jews, not the Gentiles who will be in the City for 42 months as you say, now they are going to pray down the Plagues against the world, no doubt. It is basically God showing who the Two-witnesses are sent back unto, Israel only. 

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

At the end of the 42 months,both the beast and false prophet are cast"alive"into a lake of fire.

But when we read Dan. 7:11 we see the Beast s DEAD, his body DESTROYED, this is the kind of stuff God wants men to NEVER walk away from until He gave us an answer, He demands we WAIT for that answer !! And keep seeking. Can you answer how the Beast is DEAD in Dan. 7:11 but he is cast ALIVE into hell? Try, think it through.

Edited by Revelation Man

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, he comes out of the earth (land) which means Israel. There can only be one "False Prophet Type" in Judaism, that is a man who professes to be of God Almighty and throws in with Satan's Beast man. There is NO CHURCH on this earth during the 70th week save for the Remnant Gentile Church of Rev. 12:17, not understanding this simply leaves you in an impossible and untenable position, you have no hope brother of ever seeing anything but a Christian False Prophet (I guess) when the Jews will be betrayed by a man just like Jason. Look up Jason under Antiochus, there are 6 chapters on him in the 2 Maccabeans like chapters 4-10.

You totally lose sight of what Rev. 11:1-3 is talking about. Basically, let me tell you in modern English what the gist of this was. Then you can relook at it. I will even place the Temple on a map below.

temple_diagram.jpg.6545737f7a4c861de953f3e846dc7fdc.jpg

AtT-PKL13_540x361.jpg.58568ac2255410daaf07852a9dca8626.jpg

Notice the Court of the Gentiles is the outer court, that is where the Wailing Wall is located. Thus every stone in the actual Temple was cast down, as Jesus prophesied. 

1.) The Holy of holies, only the High Priest could enter the Inter-Sanctum. The Nave was a buffer with a cuTrtain.

2.) The Court of the Priests which had the Altar of God in it. 

3.) The Court of the Men of Israel

4.) The Court of Israel (Women/Children & Men if the so desired to mill about)

5.) The Court of the Gentiles.

So, NOW LOOKING back, let me try to persuade you what God is saying here, God wrote the book of Revelation, John only copied what he saw and heard. Rev. chapter 1 tells us this. 

Rev. 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them(Jews only) that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

So, what God is doing here is giving the Two-witnesses the MEASURMENT of their Ministry, just as Jesus was sent only unto the Lost Sheep of Israel, these Two-witnesses have the same limitation placed on their Ministry, and Angel in Rev. 14:6 is given charge to replace the Departed Church (a Pre Trib Departing). 

So, God says MEASURE, the Temple, the Altar, and those that worship therein, but MEASURE not the Gentiles. In other words God places a a guidance on who He wants these Two-witnesses to try to turn back unto God, the Jews, not the Gentiles who will be in the City for 42 months as you say, no they are to pray down the Plagues against them. It is basically God showing who the Two-witnesses are sent back unto, Israel only. 

But when we read Dan. 17:11 we see the Beast s DEAD, his body DESTROYED, this is the kind of stuff God got men to NEVER walk away from until He gave me an answer, He demands we WAIT for that answer !! And keep seeking. Can you answer how the Beast is DEAD in Dan. 7:11 but he is cast ALIVE into hell? Try, think it through.

I already know the king of the north and his armed forces do not come up out of Israel.

The king of the north comes from the north into israel.He gives Israel a host (gentiles)which shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months making fire come down out of heaven upon the Israeli governments enemies.

King Ahaz has never learned to trust God.He trusts his allies.His friends,the evangelicals of the USA.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I already know the king of the north and his armed forces do not come up out of Israel.

Well, the KOTN is the First Beast, who arises from a Gentile Kingdom, as did the other 6 Beast Heads. Dan. 8:9 MANDATES that he has to be born in Greece, Dan. 7:7-8 MANDATES he has to arise to power in the old Roman Empires Landmass (the 10 Kings = Complete Rome/E.U. reunited). He also gas to have Assyrian blood. The blood line can travel, of course, the place he is born (Dan. 8:9) has to be the place he is born, of course, and the place he arises to power in has to be the E.U. Greece is in the E.U. but an "Old Assyrian family" can migrate to Greece.

So, we agree, the KOTN is a Gentile, as was Antiochus.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The king of the north comes from the north into israel.He gives Israel a host (gentiles)which shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months making fire come down out of heaven upon the Israeli governments enemies.

No, the HOST is a Jewish person. See Dan. 11:22 where we see Onias III (High Priest) is the prince of the Covenant, in other places the High Priest and Israel are referred unto as the Hosts of heaven. In other words God the Father dwells there and nowhere else. That is what Hosts means. 

Dan. 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person(Antiochus), to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries(Anti-Christ archetype). 22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

Dan. 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return(Antiochus), and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former(Antiochus first time conquering Egypt), or as the latter(When the Anti-Christ conquers). 30 For the ships of Chittim(Roman senators forbade him from conquering Egypt) shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant(THESE were Antiochus' Hosts who FORSOOK the Covenant, the end time Anti-Christ/Beast will also have a HOST who welcomes him in like Jason and the Pro Hellenic Jews.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength(he tries to force Hellenistic life on the Jews, some love it, they are his "Hosts" but the Maccabeans fought back), and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate(the forerunner to the Anti-Christ). 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries(Jews, his Hosts): but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits(Maccabeans and those who fought with them).

Now lets MATCH IT UP with the coming of the actual Anti-Christ.

Dan. 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great(Alex the Great): and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones(4 Generals) toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn(A.C.), which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (So, out of these Four Generals he has to conquer FROM Greece)

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven(Jerusalem/The High Priest); and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground(Just like Antiochus who KILLED those in alliance with God/Holy Covenant and joyed in those who loved the Hellenistic lifestyle) and stamped upon them(those aligned with God, but in this case, he will even turn on those aligned with him).

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host(the Jewish High Priest is the prince of Hosts), and by him(High Priest) the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression(The High Priest sins against God in so doing this), and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint(can be two Angels, probably is here) said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days(should be Evening & Morning Sacrifices are taken away, or 1150 days since there are two Oblations/tributes unto God daily); then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

So, the Hosts of Heaven is Jerusalem, of course, who else housed God the Father? He lived in the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of holies. The High Priest was the only one who could enter into the Holy of holies !!

Leave the last one be, it makes zero sense tbh.

46 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Well, the KOTN is the First Beast, who arises from a Gentile Kingdom, as did the other 6 Beast Heads. Dan. 8:9 MANDATES that he has to be born in Greece, Dan. 7:7-8 MANDATES he has to arise to power in the old Roman Empires Landmass (the 10 Kings = Complete Rome/E.U. reunited). He also gas to have Assyrian blood. The blood line can travel, of course, the place he is born (Dan. 8:9) has to be the place he is born, of course, and the place he arises to power in has to be the E.U. Greece is in the E.U. but an "Old Assyrian family" can migrate to Greece.

So, we agree, the KOTN is a Gentile, as was Antiochus.

No, the HOST is a Jewish person. See Dan. 11:22 where we see Onias III (High Priest) is the prince of the Covenant, in other places the High Priest and Israel are referred unto as the Hosts of heaven. In other words God the Father dwells there and nowhere else. That is what Hosts means. 

Dan. 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person(Antiochus), to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries(Anti-Christ archetype). 22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

Dan. 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return(Antiochus), and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former(Antiochus first time conquering Egypt), or as the latter(When the Anti-Christ conquers). 30 For the ships of Chittim(Roman senators forbade him from conquering Egypt) shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant(THESE were Antiochus' Hosts who FORSOOK the Covenant, the end time Anti-Christ/Beast will also have a HOST who welcomes him in like Jason and the Pro Hellenic Jews.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength(he tries to force Hellenistic life on the Jews, some love it, they are his "Hosts" but the Maccabeans fought back), and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate(the forerunner to the Anti-Christ). 32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries(Jews, his Hosts): but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits(Maccabeans and those who fought with them).

Now lets MATCH IT UP with the coming of the actual Anti-Christ.

Dan. 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great(Alex the Great): and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones(4 Generals) toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn(A.C.), which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (So, out of these Four Generals he has to conquer FROM Greece)

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven(Jerusalem/The High Priest); and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground(Just like Antiochus who KILLED those in alliance with God/Holy Covenant and joyed in those who loved the Hellenistic lifestyle) and stamped upon them(those aligned with God, but in this case, he will even turn on those aligned with him).

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host(the Jewish High Priest is the prince of Hosts), and by him(High Priest) the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression(The High Priest sins against God in so doing this), and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint(can be two Angels, probably is here) said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days(should be Evening & Morning Sacrifices are taken away, or 1150 days since there are two Oblations/tributes unto God daily); then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

So, the Hosts of Heaven is Jerusalem, of course, who else housed God the Father? He lived in the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of holies. The High Priest was the only one who could enter into the Holy of holies !!

Leave the last one be, it makes zero sense tbh.

Seeing your first sentence was wrong ,there was no reason to read the rest.

The Israeli goverment is the first beast and the king of the north gives Israel the second beast to practice the authority of the first beast on its behalf.