Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

In Revelation 13:13 We see the false prophet spirit working great wonders, and we see that he makes fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men. We are told that he “deceives”them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles.

So what does this fire from heaven represent in scripture?

This fire from heaven represents Gods wrath raining down from heaven, as is shown in scripture; as we see in Genesis 19:24, Exodus 9:24, 2 Kings 1:10, and in Revelation 20:9.

Notice the last part of Revelation 13:13says “in the sight of men”. This means that “in the sight of men” this fire from heaven “looks outwardly”like God’s wrath, but it may not be.

Let me explain. In the “sight of men” means, it is the way those who are still in “the flesh” and “carnally minded” might “see” things, or “understand” things.

This in the “eyes of man” is also shown in the false prophet image in Daniel 7:8 “ I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were “eyes like the eyes of man,” and a mouth speaking great things.”

These “eyes of man” are the same as the “eyes of flesh” as shown in Job 10:4 “Hast thou eyes of flesh? Or seest thou as man seeth? 

So in the “eyes of man” this fire from heaven was caused by God, or came from God. But is it really?

Let me show you an example where fire came down from heaven and it was caused by Satan.

Notice in Job 1:12 God gives Satan the power to inflict suffering on all that Job has. God says to Satan “Behold, all that he has is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thy hand.” 

Notice in verse 16 there came a messenger to Job who told him “ The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and has burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them.”

So the messenger thought it was God’s doing, but really it was Satan who caused the fire to come down and destroy all that Job had. Though God allowed it to prove Job’s faith, and it is God who gave Satan this power to do so; it was still Satan who carried out the dirty deed.

And I believe this is what we are shown in the false prophet image that can make fire come down from heaven “in the sight of men.” It may look like God’s doing, but really the spirit of the Devil is behind it.

I believe the false prophet “spirit” is not only limited to false religions. I believe the prophecy of the coming of Satan with power, signs, and “lying”wonders is also fulfilled in men of science and medicine.

Though I personally would call believing in man’s science (knowledge) a false religion, because man has made himself his own god by trusting in his own knowledge for truth.

They are like the magicians and sorcerers of Pharaoh, who try to “mimic”the true power, signs, and wonders of God; as we saw in the Exodus story. 

A good example of this is shown in this recent Covid pandemic. Men of science and medicine took a virus from animals and weaponized it to pass from human to human, by their “gain of function research.” Thus killing millions, and making it look like a Biblical plague.

Bio-weapons and weaponizing viruses for warfare is nothing new. But this was also done so that these “great men” of the earth could profit off of their new MRNA vaccines, testing, and to receive government funding; which made them all filthy rich.

So though some of these things may outwardly “look like”the acts of God, and God raining down fire from heaven: they very well could be the works of the Devil; being propagated by “the lies”of the false prophet spirit, that also works in “many”deceivers. 

Peace and God bless

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

I don't necessarily see it as destructive fire and not something more like the pillar of fire that led Israel in the desert in the time of Moses.

Destructive fire could be too easily passed of as a space based weapon, such as a laser, and not accepted by most people as a true miraculous happening counterfeiting Gods works to the people.

Just my thoughts, and not immutable ones.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh a sign but no sign shall be given it.

For some strange reason you believe a wicked and adulterous generation will be given marvelous signs and wonders .You believe the two witnesses are given great power from God so that they will show signs and wonders.

You believe the false prophet is given power from Satan to show great signs and wonders.

You believe it will be almost impossible for Christ to come as a thief in the night because of all these signs and wonders from God and Satan.

It would be very difficult for anyone to be taken away not knowing anything as in the days of Noah because you believe the world is entertained by all these supernatural events that you claim will be taken place.

Your not approaching any of this with common sense at all. There is no logic in anything you teach.

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh a sign but no sign shall be given it.

Common sense says the reason the wicked see no sign is because these events that are taking place are common everyday events.You just can't comprehend them.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, FJK said:

Destructive fire could be too easily passed of as a space based weapon, such as a laser, and not accepted by most people as a true miraculous happening counterfeiting Gods works to the people.

Many do call them “miracles” of modern day science and medicine, which also “boasts great things” against the knowledge of God.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:”

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe ….You believe ….You believe it will be almost impossible for Christ to come as a thief in the night because of all these signs and wonders from God and Satan.

It would be very difficult for anyone to be taken away not knowing anything as in the days of Noah because you believe the world is entertained by all these supernatural events that you claim will be taken place.

Your not approaching any of this with common sense at all. There is no logic in anything you teach.

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh a sign but no sign shall be given it.

Common sense says the reason the wicked see no sign is because these events that are taking place are common everyday events.You just can't comprehend them.

You don’t speak for me. :rolleyes:

I wrote this several years ago, way before the Covid plandemic; but I believe it is still an important message today.

The workings of Satan are manifest in those who do the lusts of their father the Devil, whose workings were also forecast to be revealed in them by a show of power, signs, and “lying”wonders.

In the Exodus story we saw how God brought Israel out from the bondage of Egypt by many sore judgements, and by a demonstration of His mighty power, by numerous signs, and many wonders. 

But we also saw in that same story how the wise men, sorcerers, and magicians of Pharaoh also mimicked many of the signs and wonders the Lord had performed by Moses and with the rod of Aaron; which God had turned into a serpent.

As I believe these things were also examples, like patterns and shadows to reveal to us “spiritual things”to come on a global scale in the last days.

Much like those magicians of Pharaoh using enchantments, men working in false religions, governments, science, and medicine would perform great signs and “lying”wonders. Being empowered by the spirit of the Red Dragon, they would perform many "wondrous" works that would deceive the masses into following their false doctrine.

And by the spirit of a lie working in them they would also boast many great things, claiming to know the origins of man by evolution, and how this world was created by a big bang, thereby rejecting God's words as Truth.

We know by Jesus words there would be those who would come in his name professing the working of signs and wonders in Matthew 7:22-23 “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

But when Paul spoke of the spirit to come in the world after “the workings”of Satan with all power, signs and “lying wonders”he said this spirit would oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” 

I personally do not believe it is only the “religious” types who will fulfill this prophecy, but rather those who do not believe in the One true God, or any god at all for that matter.

Our bodies are that temple made for God’s Spirit to dwell, but this Wicked spirit that was forecast to come working in the hearts and minds of men would exalt “his own knowledge” above that of God's knowledge.

I believe this spirit that exalts itself above all that is called God is already working in the world in the "great men" of industry and modern day science and medicine.

These men would be like the wise men, sorcerers, and magicians of Pharaoh who would try to “mimic”the workings and miracles of God, but in truth would practice "lying" wonders.

Compare the similarities…..
God said to Abram his seed would be a stranger in the land, whom they would serve and be afflicted of them and then the Lord would judge that nation (Egypt) …. Genesis 15:13 “And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and 
they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.” 

Just as we are like strangers in this world and are afflicted, serving the system the leaders of the world have set up. But Jesus came to set us free from the ways of the world, and even pronounced it’s judgement in John 12:31 “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.”

In the exodus story the Lord would send sore judgments upon Egypt, just as the Lord would send 4 sore judgments upon the world like He did with Israel; these are also shown in the 4 horsemen judgments. 

But the world’s wise men would try to remedy these judgments by their use of sorcery, and enchantments, like Pharaoh’s magicians.

It is written … Then Pharaoh H6547 also called H7121 the wise men H2450 and the sorcerers: H3784 now the magicians H2748 of Egypt, H4714 they also did H6213 in like manner H3651 with their enchantments. H3858

That word enchantments above is interesting because it is only used 2 times in the OT, notice use in …. The KJV translates Strongs H3858 in the following manner: flaming (1x), enchantment (1x). 
flame (of an angelic sword) as in Gen. 3:24 Also …. לַהַט lahaṭ, lah'-hat; from H3857; a blaze; also (from the idea of enwrapping) magic (as covert):—flaming, enchantment.

But in other places a different word is used for enchantments as here in “And the magicians H2748 of Egypt H4714 did H6213 so with their enchantments: H3909 and Pharaoh's H6547 heart H3820was hardened, H2388 neither did he hearken H8085 unto them; as the LORD H3068 had said. H1696

Word use, definition…. The KJV translates Strongs H3909 in the following manner: enchantment (3x), softly (1x), secretly (1x), privily (1x). Bible usage… secrecy, mystery, enchantment, secrecy, secretly, mystery, enchantment.

Also from…. לָט lâṭ, lawt; a form of H3814 or else participle from H3874; properly, covered, i.e. secret; by implication, incantation; also secrecy or (adverb) covertly:—enchantment, privily, secretly, softly.”

Sounds like the workings of the “covering” cherub working to keep secret their practices of sorcery.

Compare…
Revelation 18:23 “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy “sorceries”were all nations deceived.”

That word “sorceries” is from the Greek 

Strong’s Definitions

φαρμακεία pharmakeía, far-mak-i'-ah; from G5332; medication ("pharmacy"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):—sorcery, witchcraft.

Like big “Pharma?”

Now Compare to workings of “deception”by Satan…..

Revelation 12:9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Now Compare ……

Exodus 7:10-12 “And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.11 Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.”

Notice “the sign”of the medical emblem, which is the serpent and the rod.

The workings of Satan include murder and lies, as Jesus said in John 8:44

What we see today is the Legalizing of murder….

Total number of abortions in the United States 1967-2016: 59,400,00
Population of 94 largest U.S. Cities: 59,384,222
Number of babies aborted each year worldwide -- 50,000,000.
Number of babies aborted throughout the world since World War II:
More than 1.8 billion killed…… This is mass murder!

Top 3 countries in number of abortions annually:
1. Red China -- 11,000,000.
2. Former Soviet Union -- 6,000,000.
3. The United States – 1,000,000 (Projected 2016)
Source of info….. http://www.movementforabetteramerica.org/abortionindex.html

I heard something a couple of months ago that should be alarming to people, but may not be very well known to many; as it seems the CDC and other governmental institutions do not even record it.

And the reason being is probably because it would make them look bad, and like their father the devil, they will also try to “cover up”the real truth because frankly it is bad for their business and profits.

But Johns Hopkins did an 8 year study and found the third leading cause of death in the U.S. is medical error. Over 250,000 people die per year due to medical error.
Source…. Johns Hopkins study suggests medical errors are third-leading cause of death in U.S.

So as we saw above, these “sorcerers”like to keep their dark secrets hidden.

Ah the so called “miracles” of modern science! They kill for profit under the cloak of doing good. Also a lot of sciences so called “facts” are also nothing more but smoke and mirror tactics made to “deceive,”as many of their theories are nothing more than man-ufactured lies.

They may be able to do some amazing things, but their wisdom is yet carnal being earthly and of the world.

Many of their theories are no more than man-ipulated evidences and man-ufactured lies made to look like the truth, and even mimic the truth by outward appearance; but are in fact nothing more than conjured up lies.

These are those to whom it is written being the "great men" of the earth, being merchants selling their merchandise, being great men of renown in the eyes of the world being under their strong delusion. 

Men in whom the world holds in high regard, but yet still being foolish men who do not even believe in the One True God, or any god for that matter.

But these men have made themselves "their own gods" in their own hearts and minds, exalting their own knowledge above that of the knowledge of the truth according to the words of God.

They boast in their own so called wisdom and knowledge of creation, and of the workings of the world, and of mysteries concerning the spirit and mind of man.

They even boast their own knowledge above that of what God Almighty has told us to be true by way of His written words. 

They in effect are much like modern day sorcerers and magicians, much like the magicians of Pharaoh of old who try to mimic the power, signs, and true wonders of God.

But their flawed theories and deceitful motives and practices will be exposed for what they truly are in the end. And what they often declare as fact and truth is nothing more than smoke and mirror manufactured doctrines founded on “lies.”

They use a type of sleight of hand in order to fabricate their own secret and mysterious doctrine and language; which no one on the outside of their own loop is able to dare question or refute in their minds, because those who question it are deemed too simple minded to understand “their science.” 

But their science is cloaked in a cloud of mystery, and worded in a manner that would leave tax code lawyers stumped; because deception is best well kept by many a dark saying and secrecy.

These types of deceptive practices are meant to blur one from seeing the truth, to confuse and deceive the simple minded masses so no one can find out their lies. Many peoples and world leaders blindly accept their false doctrine and science as "the truth", even though they themselves cannot prove it one way or the other. 

These also feed themselves off of the simple minded masses by injecting fear into their hearts and minds through a well-controlled and bias propaganda machine ministered by a media they control through big business influence.

These businesses also have laws passed to support their own agenda by paying off government officials and politicians. Thereby their science is also being government supported, as they also secure tax payer funding for anything they desire. Like government funding for new weapons research and technology for warfare to fight and kill whomsoever they label as the “enemy.” 

They secure lots of funding for fighting so called climate change, and by securing even more funding to fight God sent plagues, pestilence, and diseases; much like we are shown with the magicians and sorcerers in the Exodus story in the Holy Bible who “mimic”these things.

Think about how science and medicine fight a God sent virus by duplicating the virus, and then injecting it into persons as a “cure.” Like the Zika virus that was said to be transferred by mosquitoes, they try to fight by genetically altering their mosquitoes to fight the God sent virus.

We see the same mimicking of plagues going on in the exodus story as we see today, but many are blind to it, even hailing modern day science as “miraculous.”

We were told by the words of God that the spirit of a lie working in them would “boast many great things,” and that “it” would cast the truth to the ground and practice and prosper destroying wonderfully by deception, even during times of peace.

All this deception has been accomplished through them, by the spirit of their father working in them, but many will fail to see it for what it truly is, which is nothing more than “lying”wonders.

It is written, “cursed is he who puts his trust in man, and he who makes flesh his strength, and he who departs from following the Lord.”

Peace and God bless

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You don’t speak for me. :rolleyes:

You said you said you said.

4 hours ago, FJK said:

I don't necessarily see it as destructive fire and not something more like the pillar of fire that led Israel in the desert in the time of Moses.

It could just be missiles being used by the man of sins armed forces that he stations in Israel after they abolish the daily sacrifice.

But that makes to much sense for this thread.

Daniel 11

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You said you said you said.

You sound like a broken record. 😉

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

12 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

In Revelation 13:13 We see the false prophet spirit working great wonders, and we see that he makes fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men. We are told that he “deceives”them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles.

So what does this fire from heaven represent in scripture?

This fire from heaven represents Gods wrath raining down from heaven, as is shown in scripture; as we see in Genesis 19:24, Exodus 9:24, 2 Kings 1:10, and in Revelation 20:9.

Notice the last part of Revelation 13:13says “in the sight of men”. This means that “in the sight of men” this fire from heaven “looks outwardly”like God’s wrath, but it may not be.

Let me explain. In the “sight of men” means, it is the way those who are still in “the flesh” and “carnally minded” might “see” things, or “understand” things.

This in the “eyes of man” is also shown in the false prophet image in Daniel 7:8 “ I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were “eyes like the eyes of man,” and a mouth speaking great things.”

These “eyes of man” are the same as the “eyes of flesh” as shown in Job 10:4 “Hast thou eyes of flesh? Or seest thou as man seeth? 

So in the “eyes of man” this fire from heaven was caused by God, or came from God. But is it really?

Let me show you an example where fire came down from heaven and it was caused by Satan.

Notice in Job 1:12 God gives Satan the power to inflict suffering on all that Job has. God says to Satan “Behold, all that he has is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thy hand.” 

Notice in verse 16 there came a messenger to Job who told him “ The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and has burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them.”

So the messenger thought it was God’s doing, but really it was Satan who caused the fire to come down and destroy all that Job had. Though God allowed it to prove Job’s faith, and it is God who gave Satan this power to do so; it was still Satan who carried out the dirty deed.

And I believe this is what we are shown in the false prophet image that can make fire come down from heaven “in the sight of men.” It may look like God’s doing, but really the spirit of the Devil is behind it.

I believe the false prophet “spirit” is not only limited to false religions. I believe the prophecy of the coming of Satan with power, signs, and “lying”wonders is also fulfilled in men of science and medicine.

Though I personally would call believing in man’s science (knowledge) a false religion, because man has made himself his own god by trusting in his own knowledge for truth.

They are like the magicians and sorcerers of Pharaoh, who try to “mimic”the true power, signs, and wonders of God; as we saw in the Exodus story. 

A good example of this is shown in this recent Covid pandemic. Men of science and medicine took a virus from animals and weaponized it to pass from human to human, by their “gain of function research.” Thus killing millions, and making it look like a Biblical plague.

Bio-weapons and weaponizing viruses for warfare is nothing new. But this was also done so that these “great men” of the earth could profit off of their new MRNA vaccines, testing, and to receive government funding; which made them all filthy rich.

So though some of these things may outwardly “look like”the acts of God, and God raining down fire from heaven: they very well could be the works of the Devil; being propagated by “the lies”of the false prophet spirit, that also works in “many”deceivers. 

Peace and God bless