• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

The text is speaking of (The Day Of The Lord) at the second coming, not escape the 3.5 tribulation

(THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES)

A Single (Day)

(THAT DAY)

Luke 21:33-35KJV

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The great tribulation takes place in the beginning years of the Day of the Lord.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, douggg said:

The great tribulation takes place in the beginning years of the Day of the Lord.

The (Day Of The Lord) takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ (The End)

Your suggestion the (Day Of The Lord) Represents Years Is "False"

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

The (Day Of The Lord) takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ (The End)

Your suggestion the (Day Of The Lord) Represents Years Is "False"

Your notion that the Day of the Lord represents one 24 hour day is "False".

2Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 6/27/2023 at 10:54 AM, Believer112 said:

What's a Christian to do during these times?

Do what every believer is supposed to do.  Be a witness in your walk in life and when the opportunity arise, not forgetting to be gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent, so said scripture.   

Remember, you are not sure to be here tomorrow, not particularly because of the rapture and such, but by circumstances that just happens .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

11 minutes ago, douggg said:

Your notion that the Day of the Lord represents one 24 hour day is "False".

2Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The (Day Of The Lord) is a single day, that will come as a thief, like a woman giving birth in "Sudden" destruction, (they shall not escape)

Your claim the (Day Of The Lord) represents years is laughable, and my response on this subject ends here

Jesus Is The Lord

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3KJV

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Reformed "preterist" teachings are false

Anyone that believes in the prophesies confirming Yeshua that actually happened is a 'preterist'. Vain babblings from the uninformed and poor students have not understood the hyperbole of the Tanakh, and thus peddle a popular and erronous futurism with no future.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

10 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Do what every believer is supposed to do.  Be a witness in your walk in life and when the opportunity arise, not forgetting to be gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent, so said scripture.   

Remember, you are not sure to be here tomorrow, not particularly because of the rapture and such, but by circumstances that just happens .  

Aren't we supposed to oppose the devil? Seems we a lukewarm in attacking satans system. Aren't we supposed to be the salt? We are definitely not attacking his lies. I'd like to know where we are. When I look into my grandchildren's eyes I'm ashamed of the world I brought them. I am from the church of Laodicea maybe cause of waiting singing Kum Ba Ya. Most of us boomers have thrown the armor of God in the closet. I didn't polish mine till last year shamefully. Peace

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

And as Hebrews 10:25 says, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

1 hour ago, Believer112 said:

Aren't we supposed to oppose the devil? Seems we a lukewarm in attacking satans system. Aren't we supposed to be the salt? We are definitely not attacking his lies. I'd like to know where we are. When I look into my grandchildren's eyes I'm ashamed of the world I brought them. I am from the church of Laodicea maybe cause of waiting singing Kum Ba Ya. Most of us boomers have thrown the armor of God in the closet. I didn't polish mine till last year shamefully. Peace

What does scripture teaches us how to stand against the devil ?. Could you find any that does this and how we are to react ?.

Yes, we are to be salt. How do you view this approach ?. Is it by letting your changed life radiate by living the gospel in truth and spirit ?.  

You did not bring your grandchildren into the world, they are a gift from God to you, this is the way you have to look at them.  Yes, the world is in turmoil, and you are to be that salt that you spoke of to occupy, teach, and be like that candle that is not hidden under the bed, but is put on a lampstand to radiate its light.

We do not fight against flesh and blood, but the spiritual host of wickedness in hight places. Ephesian 6 as you so mention as the armor of God has to be in the forefront of the believer mind or he will choose to war in worldly manner.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

What does scripture teaches us how to stand against the devil ?. Could you find any that does this and how we are to react ?.

Yes, we are to be salt. How do you view this approach ?. Is it by letting your changed life radiate by living the gospel in truth and spirit ?.  

You did not bring your grandchildren into the world, they are a gift from God to you, this is the way you have to look at them.  Yes, the world is in turmoil, and you are to be that salt that you spoke of to occupy, teach, and be like that candle that is not hidden under the bed, but is put on a lampstand to radiate its light.

We do not fight against flesh and blood, but the spiritual host of wickedness in hight places. Ephesian 6 as you so mention as the armor of God has to be in the forefront of the believer mind or he will choose to war in worldly manner.

Praise God for my grandchildren! It's the devil's scheme into setting up his governmental system. I am old enough to remember when the lies started creeping in. The armor is there for fighting there's no spiritualizing that away. 

Don't fight against flesh and blood but we do! This is the main distraction.

Wickedness in high places isn't out there somewhere but right where the ruler of the world resides or his spirit. Our real battle is against the lies in biology and in science in general, it all depends on what tribe you belong to. Lies in the media, Lies about your health, lies about the global economic crisis, lies if Ukraine..... In other words bring light to darkness. I don't see any Christian organizations suing the government for allowing misinformation. Stand up for the truth! Peace

Edited by Believer112