• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/1/2023 at 11:56 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes, there are 2 Jerusalems, one is earthly and the other is Heavenly. Paul talked about this in the allegory of the 2 sons of Abraham.

On 7/1/2023 at 2:09 PM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Here is the allegory of the 2 sons, (flesh vs Spirit) born of 2 different mothers, or 2 different Jerusalems…

Galatians 4:22-31

Thank you Sotm…I understand “That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” May I apply it to your example? We may need to "sharpen our pencils" in the revelation...lets do it. 

I understand that Ishmael…even though a “son” of Abraham is brought forth from a slave…Hagar…and as such he is brought forth as a “son” of Abraham and a slave himself…gestated in the womb of a slave…seed of the serpent in type…flesh birthing flesh…sin. 

I can see that Isaac was brought forth from promise (Spirit)…via seed of the woman in type…through Sarah…and is a “son” of Abraham. He however is entitled to an inheritance from his father Abraham…Spirit birthing Spirit…(promise and life)…verses Ishmael…who though he was by definition a son of Abraham…he was brought forth from a slave as a slave…and therefore he has no inheritance from his father Abraham, slaves have no inheritance. 

I get all that and probably agree with you concerning the interpretation of Galatians 4. Bondmaid “natural” vs. freewoman “spiritual”…two covenants OT “natural”…NT “Spiritual”…two mounts Sinai “natural”…Zion “Spiritual”…one Jerusalem from below “flesh and dead in sin”…Jerusalem from above “Spirit, free from sin.” 

Yes I understand and agree with your point regarding the two mothers. However…with flesh giving birth to flesh…and Spirit giving birth to Spirit as in your reference to Galatians 4…I asked you a specific question in light of the “flesh begets flesh...Spirit begets Spirit” context and the question was… 

“Are you telling us that the woman is “spiritual Israel”…and the “Man child” is the physical Lord Yahshua?”

Your answer was “yes”…so…it appears at face value here…you are naming the mother as “Spirit”…”spiritual Israel” and the son as “flesh” Yahshua in his …His human body.  

I have heard this before…it does not seem consistent to me…It was “Mary in the flesh - bodily” that gave birth to “Yahshua in the flesh - bodily” flesh giving birth to flesh…the son of man…Yahshua…was Abel a type, was Isaac a type, was Moses a type, was Joshua a type, was Yahshua a type…of the promise seed…this promised Son? All are answered yes…all had human mothers and experienced the typical human birth…  

In each case it was a woman who brought forth the child…from the “seed of promise” Spirit…”women” do not have a “seed”…unless the Father gave it…so it was the Father’s lineage that produced the “seed of promise”…the woman is the carrier.  

If this “woman” is “spiritual Israel” vs. “natural Israel” as you suggest…and I am ok with that designation for now…being “spiritual” she cannot be “natural or flesh”…therefore…how does she give birth to a “natural or fleshly Son” as perhaps you are suggesting? 

Working from the “flesh begets flesh...Spirit begets Spirit” or “first the natural and then the spiritual” paradigm, “Spiritual Israel” would be giving birth to the “Spiritual” seed of promise…which would be a purely “Spiritual Man…a Spiritual Son” not a “natural or fleshly” son…as in Yahshua in the days of His flesh upon the earth. This “spiritual woman” is carrying a “spiritual seed”…and it is to be birthed forth in its time. 

Yahshua went into the waters of the river Jordan…”the son of man”…and came out “the Son of God.” 

Another challenge I have encountered with the idea that the “birth” in Revelation 12 is the man Yahshua..is…in Revelation 1:1 we are told that what is about to be revealed to John by the Angel of the Lord…would be “things which must soon take place.” It would seem that “soon” in that instance…would be relative of the time in which John was on Patmos getting this Word. Largely…it is believed that this was in the latter part of the first century…though there is debate on the timing. It’s not a problem in any way. 

From this comes the “prophetic Word” for the 7 churches…this “Word” was regarding things that would “soon take place” beginning in the latter part of the first century and possibly in the early part of the second century…either way I see no issue because “soon” means “yet to be or future”…It is a thing that has not happened…but will happen “soon.” 

Then in Revelation 4:1 we read the words…"Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." So…the “things which must soon take place” from Revelation 1…is apparently going to happen before those things that “must take place after these things” from Revelation 4 

Now given the fact that John is receiving this Revelation well after the birth, life, scourge, crucifixion, burial, resurrection, and ascension of the Lord Yahshua Christ…what is the likely hood that the resurrected Christ is now revealing to John…what he (John) was already aware of...that which John was privy to himself…some of which John actually lived through himself? 

That is exactly what one is doing if they have Revelation 12 pertaining to the physical life of the Messiah on the earth from several decades earlier. No that is not at all what is going on here. 

Staying true to “flesh begets flesh…Spirit begets Spirit”…the “spiritual woman” of revelation 12…is giving birth to a “spiritual Son” and a “Man Child” at that…a “Spiritual Man.” This “Spiritual Man” is like no other Man in all of creation…He is eternal…He is upon the throne of God just as it says in Revelation 12:5. 

He is in heaven and His first actual appearance on earth was on that Pentecost following the Lord Yahshua’s ascension. Paul referred to Him as one new man” (Eph. 2) and in Ephesians 4 Paul referred to His as “a mature man.” 

This is verifiable by the accurate understanding of the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river” a certain man…Daniel 10 & 12…”the four living beings” “which had a human form” from Ezekiel 1 & 10…and ”the four living creatures” who have the face of a “man” and are “in the center and around the throne” from Revelation 4.  

In each of those stories this “Man” is in direct proximity to the throne of God and in the center or the midst of it…this is undeniable. This is the “Spiritual Man” that comes forth from the womb of the “spiritual woman” of Revelations 12…the fulfillment of the original intension of God concerning the “seed of the woman” from Genesis 3.  

Paul said it like this in Romans 8…”For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.” He was merely giving further definition to what he said just 3 verses earlier…”For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 

The lord Yahshua spoke of the same “birth pangs” in Matthew 24:8 and Mark 13:8…this “promised Son” is here…creation is groaning for His revealing (birth)…birth pangs are being experienced globally now as this woman…spiritual Israel is in labor with the spiritual Son of God. 

There is more of this “mystery” that has yet to be “stewarded”…shall we? 

Tatwo…:)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I agree the 4th beast in Daniels vision and in the Revelation is global, and is spiritual, and is made up of all the previous beasts.

This post "Sotm"...is "alive" with revelation...I am working it through now under the guidance of the "Word" Himself...from His throne no less.

Tatwo...:)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, tatwo said:

Thank you Sotm…I understand “That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” May I apply it to your example? We may need to "sharpen our pencils" in the revelation...lets do it. 

I understand that Ishmael…even though a “son” of Abraham is brought forth from a slave…Hagar…and as such he is brought forth as a “son” of Abraham and a slave himself…gestated in the womb of a slave…seed of the serpent in type…flesh birthing flesh…sin. 

I can see that Isaac was brought forth from promise (Spirit)…via seed of the woman in type…through Sarah…and is a “son” of Abraham. He however is entitled to an inheritance from his father Abraham…Spirit birthing Spirit…(promise and life)…verses Ishmael…who though he was by definition a son of Abraham…he was brought forth from a slave as a slave…and therefore he has no inheritance from his father Abraham, slaves have no inheritance. 

I get all that and probably agree with you concerning the interpretation of Galatians 4. Bondmaid “natural” vs. freewoman “spiritual”…two covenants OT “natural”…NT “Spiritual”…two mounts Sinai “natural”…Zion “Spiritual”…one Jerusalem from below “flesh and dead in sin”…Jerusalem from above “Spirit, free from sin.” 

Yes I understand and agree with your point regarding the two mothers. However…with flesh giving birth to flesh…and Spirit giving birth to Spirit as in your reference to Galatians 4…I asked you a specific question in light of the “flesh begets flesh...Spirit begets Spirit” context and the question was… 

“Are you telling us that the woman is “spiritual Israel”…and the “Man child” is the physical Lord Yahshua?”

Your answer was “yes”…so…it appears at face value here…you are naming the mother as “Spirit”…”spiritual Israel” and the son as “flesh” Yahshua in his …His human body.  

I have heard this before…it does not seem consistent to me…It was “Mary in the flesh - bodily” that gave birth to “Yahshua in the flesh - bodily” flesh giving birth to flesh…the son of man…Yahshua…was Abel a type, was Isaac a type, was Moses a type, was Joshua a type, was Yahshua a type…of the promise seed…this promised Son? All are answered yes…all had human mothers and experienced the typical human birth…  

In each case it was a woman who brought forth the child…from the “seed of promise” Spirit…”women” do not have a “seed”…unless the Father gave it…so it was the Father’s lineage that produced the “seed of promise”…the woman is the carrier.  

If this “woman” is “spiritual Israel” vs. “natural Israel” as you suggest…and I am ok with that designation for now…being “spiritual” she cannot be “natural or flesh”…therefore…how does she give birth to a “natural or fleshly Son” as perhaps you are suggesting? 

Working from the “flesh begets flesh...Spirit begets Spirit” or “first the natural and then the spiritual” paradigm, “Spiritual Israel” would be giving birth to the “Spiritual” seed of promise…which would be a purely “Spiritual Man…a Spiritual Son” not a “natural or fleshly” son…as in Yahshua in the days of His flesh upon the earth. This “spiritual woman” is carrying a “spiritual seed”…and it is to be birthed forth in its time. 

Yahshua went into the waters of the river Jordan…”the son of man”…and came out “the Son of God.” 

Another challenge I have encountered with the idea that the “birth” in Revelation 12 is the man Yahshua..is…in Revelation 1:1 we are told that what is about to be revealed to John by the Angel of the Lord…would be “things which must soon take place.” It would seem that “soon” in that instance…would be relative of the time in which John was on Patmos getting this Word. Largely…it is believed that this was in the latter part of the first century…though there is debate on the timing. It’s not a problem in any way. 

From this comes the “prophetic Word” for the 7 churches…this “Word” was regarding things that would “soon take place” beginning in the latter part of the first century and possibly in the early part of the second century…either way I see no issue because “soon” means “yet to be or future”…It is a thing that has not happened…but will happen “soon.” 

Then in Revelation 4:1 we read the words…"Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." So…the “things which must soon take place” from Revelation 1…is apparently going to happen before those things that “must take place after these things” from Revelation 4 

Now given the fact that John is receiving this Revelation well after the birth, life, scourge, crucifixion, burial, resurrection, and ascension of the Lord Yahshua Christ…what is the likely hood that the resurrected Christ is now revealing to John…what he (John) was already aware of...that which John was privy to himself…some of which John actually lived through himself? 

That is exactly what one is doing if they have Revelation 12 pertaining to the physical life of the Messiah on the earth from several decades earlier. No that is not at all what is going on here. 

Staying true to “flesh begets flesh…Spirit begets Spirit”…the “spiritual woman” of revelation 12…is giving birth to a “spiritual Son” and a “Man Child” at that…a “Spiritual Man.” This “Spiritual Man” is like no other Man in all of creation…He is eternal…He is upon the throne of God just as it says in Revelation 12:5. 

He is in heaven and His first actual appearance on earth was on that Pentecost following the Lord Yahshua’s ascension. Paul referred to Him as one new man” (Eph. 2) and in Ephesians 4 Paul referred to His as “a mature man.” 

This is verifiable by the accurate understanding of the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river” a certain man…Daniel 10 & 12…”the four living beings” “which had a human form” from Ezekiel 1 & 10…and ”the four living creatures” who have the face of a “man” and are “in the center and around the throne” from Revelation 4.  

In each of those stories this “Man” is in direct proximity to the throne of God and in the center or the midst of it…this is undeniable. This is the “Spiritual Man” that comes forth from the womb of the “spiritual woman” of Revelations 12…the fulfillment of the original intension of God concerning the “seed of the woman” from Genesis 3.  

Paul said it like this in Romans 8…”For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.” He was merely giving further definition to what he said just 3 verses earlier…”For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 

The lord Yahshua spoke of the same “birth pangs” in Matthew 24:8 and Mark 13:8…this “promised Son” is here…creation is groaning for His revealing (birth)…birth pangs are being experienced globally now as this woman…spiritual Israel is in labor with the spiritual Son of God. 

There is more of this “mystery” that has yet to be “stewarded”…shall we? 

Tatwo…:)

Yes, I am certain the man child in Revelation 12 is Jesus.

Keep in mind the Revelation given to John is both Past, present, and future events.

Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

If you notice in The Revelation the red Dragon tried to devour the man child as soon as he was born.  This speaks of when Herod tried to kill the baby Jesus by killing all the infants at that time.

Also notice after Jesus ascends to the throne to God the woman (Israel) flees into the wilderness ( into the nations). This is the prophecy of ….“smite the shepherd and the flock would be scattered.” 

Also notice at this same time Satan would be cast out of heaven.  Jesus announced when this would happen, when Jesus said “Now shall the Prince of this world be cast out!”

I would post the scriptures but I am still having trouble with the internet signal here, it comes and goes.

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

36 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes, I am certain the man child in Revelation 12 is Jesus.

Well...we may differ on that as you will see when you read my post concerning this "woman in Revelation 12 and this "Man Child" she give birth to.

There are subtle nuances connected to this "Man Child" in Rev. 12 and in the book as a whole that lead me to believe otherwise.

It appears to me...that this "Man Child" is Christ..."Head and Body" as "One Man" being introduced to the earth as the "mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ" and the One who is "to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ." 

"Christ...Head and Body"...Christ...the "Man in the image and likeness of God."

He comes forth for the same reason Yahshua Christ our example came forth..."to reconcile man to God and to destroy the works of the devil." He is here now...has He been revealed to the creation which groans for Him? maybe...maybe not...has anyone see Him?

"Christ" is here...has been since Pentecost following the ascension of the Lord...He is a corporate "Man" made up of every tribe, tongue, people and nation...He is both on the earth and in the heaves...He is a "Spirit Man."

He is here to perfect His Fathers desire...and most assuredly He will.

53 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

If you notice in The Revelation the red Dragon tried to devour the man child as soon as he was born.  This speaks of when Herod tried to kill the baby Jesus by killing all the infants at that time.

And of Moses and Pharaoh...types and shadows both of them...pointing to the complete fulfillment of Gods original intent.

May I suggest you reread what I posted concerning this "Man Child?"

54 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Also notice after Jesus ascends to the throne to God the woman (Israel) flees into the wilderness ( into the nations). This is the prophecy of ….“smite the shepherd and the flock would be scattered.”

John wrote about Jesus ascending to the throne in Ch 20. the ascension was in the mid thirties...actually written in roughly the mid fifties...that actually happened 50 to 60 years before John's revelation on Patmos...so I doubt it is "Jesus"...think "Christ" a many membered body directly under the headship of the Lord Yahshua that makes better sense...here is why..

Consider this...Yahshua is on His throne...right now...He said "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." after His resurrection Mat. 28:18...that's His throne...which is a symbol for the seat of eternal "Power and authority" from which this King rules All kingdoms.

He further restates this in Rev 3 "He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

Clearly He's on His/Fathers throne...that spans the heavens and the earth...right now.

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (Gal 3:26 NASB emphasis mine)

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ," (Eph 1:3 NASB emphasis mine)

That refers to the obedient sons of God...we are in the heavenly places...in Christ.

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and "seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus", so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." (Eph 2:4-7 NASB emphasis mine)

"For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory." (Col 3:3-4 NASB emphasis mine)

"so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church (His Body)to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places."  (Eph 3:10 NASB emphasis mine)

Stewardofthmystery...look carefully at what I am endeavoring to show you...you are a "steward of the mysteries" and I agree with that because you have made clear some of the mysteries I have seen. There is more...you know that.

I am strongly suggesting that the Lord Yahshua is on His/Fathers throne...now...like he said...those with His Holy Spirit are "sons of God - in Christ" who is on His/Fathers throne...we are blessed with every spiritual blessing "in the heavenly places"...in Christ who is on His/Fathers throne...in Christ we are on His throne.

It was God who raised us up...who seated us with HIM...in the heavenly places..."in Christ." We are currently "hidden with Christ in God" who is upon His throne...the wisdom of God is going to be manifest through His..."Christ...Head and Body" who is on His/Fathers throne.

When the "spiritual woman" gives birth to her son...it must be interpreted as the "spiritual Son of God"...why would I say that...because it says he is..."a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne." He is on the throne in Christ...where He was raised...this Son will present the judgement of God to the unrighteous...God will grant the judgement in favor of His Son...Christ...

She is not an actual physical "woman" and the "Man Child" that comes forth from her womb is not an actual physical man...He is the "Spirit Man" God was referring to in Genesis 1:26-27.

This spiritual "Man Child" is already on the throne of God because he is "hidden in God with Christ"...this birth in Rev. 12 is merely the revealing to creation of the mature Son of God known as "Christ...defined as Head and Body - One New Man - a Mature or Perfect Man."

He has been raised by the Lord in His Fathers house...He will soon present Himself as the divine standard of God to creation as...Christ...once again...only this time He is a many membered corporate body and a "Head"...verses a "singular" man..."Head"...as He did in the Lord Yahshua Christ.

He will mirror the life of the Lord Yahshua exactly...only this time as a corporate Body constituting the Sons of God...globally...this is how we will proceed into the end of the age...Christ is and will be on the earth as the Son of God...bringing forth judgement to the unrighteous and the wicked.

This too is a mystery revealed... 

15 hours ago, tatwo said:

And of Moses and Pharaoh...types and shadows both of them...pointing to the complete fulfillment of Gods original intent.

May I suggest you reread what I posted concerning this "Man Child?"

John wrote about Jesus ascending to the throne in Ch 20. the ascension was in the mid thirties...actually written in roughly the mid fifties...that actually happened 50 to 60 years before John's revelation on Patmos...so I doubt it is "Jesus"...think "Christ" a many membered body directly under the headship of the Lord Yahshua that makes better sense...here is why..

Consider this...Yahshua is on His throne...right now...He said "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." after His resurrection Mat. 28:18...that's His throne...which is a symbol for the seat of eternal "Power and authority" from which this King rules All kingdoms.

He further restates this in Rev 3 "He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

Clearly He's on His/Fathers throne...that spans the heavens and the earth...right now.

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (Gal 3:26 NASB emphasis mine)

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ," (Eph 1:3 NASB emphasis mine)

That refers to the obedient sons of God...we are in the heavenly places...in Christ.

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and "seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus", so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." (Eph 2:4-7 NASB emphasis mine)

"For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory." (Col 3:3-4 NASB emphasis mine)

"so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church (His Body)to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places."  (Eph 3:10 NASB emphasis mine)

Stewardofthmystery...look carefully at what I am endeavoring to show you...you are a "steward of the mysteries" and I agree with that because you have made clear some of the mysteries I have seen. There is more...you know that.

I am strongly suggesting that the Lord Yahshua is on His/Fathers throne...now...like he said...those with His Holy Spirit are "sons of God - in Christ" who is on His/Fathers throne...we are blessed with every spiritual blessing "in the heavenly places"...in Christ who is on His/Fathers throne...in Christ we are on His throne.

It was God who raised us up...who seated us with HIM...in the heavenly places..."in Christ." We are currently "hidden with Christ in God" who is upon His throne...the wisdom of God is going to be manifest through His..."Christ...Head and Body" who is on His/Fathers throne.

When the "spiritual woman" gives birth to her son...it must be interpreted as the "spiritual Son of God"...why would I say that...because it says he is..."a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne." He is on the throne in Christ...where He was raised...this Son will present the judgement of God to the unrighteous...God will grant the judgement in favor of His Son...Christ...

She is not an actual physical "woman" and the "Man Child" that comes forth from her womb is not an actual physical man...He is the "Spirit Man" God was referring to in Genesis 1:26-27.

This spiritual "Man Child" is already on the throne of God because he is "hidden in God with Christ"...this birth in Rev. 12 is merely the revealing to creation of the mature Son of God known as "Christ...defined as Head and Body - One New Man - a Mature or Perfect Man."

He has been raised by the Lord in His Fathers house...He will soon present Himself as the divine standard of God to creation as...Christ...once again...only this time He is a many membered corporate body and a "Head"...verses a "singular" man..."Head"...as He did in the Lord Yahshua Christ.

He will mirror the life of the Lord Yahshua exactly...only this time as a corporate Body constituting the Sons of God...globally...this is how we will proceed into the end of the age...Christ is and will be on the earth as the Son of God...bringing forth judgement to the unrighteous and the wicked.

This too is a mystery revealed... 

The “timing”of Revelation 12 is confirmed in many ways. Revelation 12 shows the birth and ascension of Jesus.  It shows how Satan tried to devour the man child by Herod killing all the infants. It shows Christ being caught to God to reign.  He is the One who was prophesied to reign with a rod of iron.

It shows “when”the children of Israel would flee into the wilderness after the Shepherd was smitten.

But the biggest tell is WHEN Satan was “cast out of heaven.”

Revelation 12:1-10

King James Version

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: ( notice women is in heaven=heavenly mother)

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.(Herod tried to have the child Jesus killed)

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: Revelation 2:27 Revelation 19:15(and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. Mark 16:19Luke 22:69Romans 8:34

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, (Zechariah 13:7where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.( this is a “sign of time” not to be taken literally)

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.Luke 10:18

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”

Here is WHEN Satan was cast out of heaven down to earth, per the words of Jesus Christ…

“Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.”

What Jesus says above proves without a doubt WHEN the event happened in Revelation 12.

When Jesus said NOW!  He meant at that “present time”when He said NOW!

Jesus announced the coming of Satan and him being cast out of heaven….

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

This casting out of Satan and his evil angels was prophesied to happen in Daniel.

Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of “the sanctuary was cast down.” ( confirmed in Rev. 12:8)

Revelation 12:8-9

King James Version

8 And prevailed not; “neither was their place found any more in heaven.”

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

With the casting out of the Red Dragon and his “tail”aka the “little horn” came with him the “spirit of antichrist”

This spirit of the Devil called antichrist is also confirmed by the apostles as having “already come”…

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is “that spirit”of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now “already is it in the world.”

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to “the prince”of the power of the air, “the spirit”that now works “in”the children of disobedience:

Prove all doctrine by the words of God.