Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

We read in Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

And we read in James 5:2-3 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.”

Notice above that both the ***** and the rich shall suffer the same “judgement by fire.” This is because both the harlot religious system and the rich of the world “covet”the “cursed thing”

God said in Deuteronomy 7:25 -26The graven images of their gods shall ye “burn with fire:” thou shalt not “desire”the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a “cursed thing”like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a “cursed thing.”

In the above God is talking about coveting the false idols, even silver and gold. Also notice the judgement of those who coveted the false idol, would also suffer the same judgement as the false idol itself, and that is to be “burned by fire.”

This cursed thing is also shown here in Joshua 7:15 And it shall be, that he that is taken with the accursed thing shall be “burnt with fire,” he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed the covenant of the Lord, and because he hath wrought folly in Israel.”

Again we see the judgement by fire and in verse 21 we see again what the cursed thing is…
21 When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I “coveted them,”and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.”

Notice in the above the cursed thing that is coveted is “money and materialism.”And the judgement carried out was by burning all with fire.

So not only was the cursed thing to be burned, but also those who “coveted”after it.

This is why the harlot religious system, the rich, and the wealth of this world is going to suffer the same “judgement by fire.”

Remember it is written that covetousness is IDOLATRY.

Jesus said No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” 

So this is also how the false religious system has played the harlot. It is written in the law in Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the *****, she profaneth her father: she shall be “burnt with fire.”

The harlot church has played the harlot by coveting the cursed thing, which is an ABOMINATION to our Father in heaven. So she is to be burned with fire.

Paul said in 
1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”

This is why we see the harlot is to suffer so much torment and sorrow in Revelation 18:7
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.”

This is also why we see the merchants of the world mourning when “the false idol”system of coveting money and materialism falls, when mystery Babylon falls. 

Revelation 18:9-11 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:”

So keep yourself from coveting the cursed thing, or else your judgement shall be the same as the cursed thing.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Your point is very clear...do you have an alternative option here?

Tatwo...:)

I am going to add this study into this thread because it speaks of the judgment by fire.

The curse, from dust to ashes….

In Jeremiah 17:5 we read “Thus saith the Lord; "Cursed" be the man that "trusteth in man", and maketh "flesh" his strength, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.”

In scripture we are shown "a curse" several times, and also in many different ways. I would like to explore "this curse "that was issued from the beginning, and would run even unto the time of the end; when there shall be "no more curse."

This study is a little long, and is a bit deep spiritually, but some may find it interesting as I did when putting it together.

I want to begin this study at the beginning with "man". Genesis 2:7 “And the Lord God formed man of the "dust" of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

What I want you to notice here is the word “dust” strongs # H6083 The KJV translates Strongs H6083 in the following manner: dust (93x), earth (7x), powder(3x), rubbish (2x), ashes (2x), morter (2x), ground (1x).

Make note of those words above because we will be making some connections later on with some of those words, as we go along.

Also by scripture we know in Genesis 2:19 “And out of "the ground"the Lord God formed "every beast" of the field, and every fowl of the air;…” So by scripture we know man and beast were formed out of "the ground".

Now onto "the curse"…Genesis 3:14-15“And the Lord God said unto "the serpent", Because thou hast done this, thou art "cursed" above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and "dust" shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:15 And I will put "enmity" between thee and the woman, and between "thy seed" and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”

First notice "the curse", and then notice what the serpent was to eat (dust) which is what "man" was also formed of (dust of the ground).

Also note the “enmity” between the 2 seeds, which is the "enmity" between the mind of "flesh" and of the Spirit of God. Man also is "flesh" as shown in Genesis 6:3 “And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always "strive" with man, for that he also is "flesh": yet his days shall be an "hundred and twenty years.”( hundred twenty= 666 in Hebrew)

And man who is "of "his father the devil desires "the lusts"of the "flesh" (flesh and blood is formed from "the dust") Serpents "seed" desires the same John 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil, and the "lusts" of your father ye will do.” 

So now let’s see another sign of this curse, but shown with man (Adam) in Genesis 3:17 “And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: "cursed is the ground" for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou "eat of it "all the days of thy life;”

And again remember man was formed from "the dust of the ground".

Now onto another "similitude" of the curse shown in the Exodus story. While Moses was in the mount the children of Israel "corrupted themselves" when they took the gold from their ears and made a molten calf. 

And notice what Moses does with the golden calf in Deuteronomy 9:21 “And I took your "sin", the calf which ye had made, and “burnt it with fire,” and stamped it, and ground it very small, even until it was as small as "dust": and I cast the "dust" thereof into the brook that descended out of the mount.” (notice dust added to water)

The word "dust" there is the same word as we saw above in man being formed from "the dust" of the ground (dust H6083).

And now here is what God said to Moses later concerning the “cursed thing” in Deuteronomy 7:25-26 “The graven images of their gods shall ye “burn with fire:”thou shalt not "desire" the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God. 26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a "cursed thing" like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a"cursed thing.” 

So "coveting" the cursed thing could also make you a "cursed thing". Yikes!

Ok, now another "sign" of the cursed thing making one "accursed" in Joshua 6:18“And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from "the accursed thing", "lest ye make yourselves accursed", when ye take of "the accursed thing", and make the camp of Israel "a curse", and trouble it.” 

And then again we see a similitude of the accursed thing in Joshua 7:21 “ When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then "I coveted them", and took them; and, behold, they are hid in "the earth" in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.”

And again we see "the judgement" in Joshua 7:24-25 “And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.25 And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the Lord shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, "and burned them with fire", after they had stoned them with stones.”

So again like with Moses we see "the judgment by fire", and what is left after a fire? That’s right, "ashes"; and that is one of the key words we saw above in the word "dust." 

Kinda like ashes to ashes and dust to dust huh? Alright we’re picking up some good key words here in the cursed thing like “ABOMINATION” and “Babylonish”…ya’ll know where I’m going with this don’t cha? But not yet!

First let’s look at another sign in the "ashes" shown in the burning of the "red"heifer for purification of "sin" in Numbers 19:17 “And for an unclean person they shall take of "the ashes" of the burnt heifer of purification "for sin", and running water shall be put thereto in a vessel:” 

Notice the adding of water to the ashes there, as did with Moses, and "the ashes"of the molten calf mixed in with "the waters that descended from the mount." 

This sign is also shown again in the "bitter" waters that brings forth "the curse", in the law, when a wife was thought to have slept with another man and played the “Harlot” (clue…wink, wink). And so a test was given by the Priest when there were no witnesses to the act of "fornication". 

This test was given by making her to drink the "bitter waters". Also notice what was added to the "holy waters" in Numbers 5:17 “And the priest shall take "holy water" in an earthen vessel; and of "the dust" (key word) that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it"into" the water:” (again dust +water)

And so there’s the sign again of "the curse" in eating the “dust”. (man = flesh and blood formed from the dust of the ground). By the way Adam also means “earthy, red.”

So let’s move on to another "similitude of the curse" in the vessels of Baal in 2 Kings chapter 23. We see the same sign ofjudgment in verse 4 “ and he "burned them" without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried "the ashes" of them unto Bethel.”

The idolatrous priests were put down along with the house of the Sodomites…. and again in verse 6 notice the "judgment" “ And he brought out the grove from the house of the Lord, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron, and "burned it" at the brook Kidron, and stamped it small to "powder", and cast the "powder" thereof upon the graves of the children of the people.” 

And there’s the connection in the words again “powder” H6083 as shown in the beginning of the study in “dust” H6083. 

And again in verse 12 the judgment “And the altars that were on the top of the upper chamber of Ahaz, which the kings of Judah had made, and the altars which Manasseh had made in the two courts of the house of the Lord, did the king beat down, and brake them down from thence, and cast the "dust" H6083 of them into the brook Kidron.”(dust + water again)

And here again in verse 15 “Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to "sin", had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and "burned" the high place, and stamped it small to "powder",H6083 and burned the grove.” 

So we see in this a repetition, and a pattern being shown in different ways, concerning "this curse" which brings forth the judgment. 

The Lord even spoke of "a curse" in the flying roll, which was to come upon "the whole earth" in Zechariah 5:3-4 “Then said he unto me, This is "the curse" that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of "the thief," and into the house of him that "sweareth falsely by my name": and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.” (judgment by fire again)

This flying roll may have contained "the judgments" determined by God upon the whole earth, which was also shown in Jeremiah and Ezekiel, and also a little book is also shown in Revelation…that was sweet in the mouth, but "bitter" in the belly. 

Those who "steal God’s words" and "corrupt" them, and those "swear falsely"by the Lords name are the HYPOCRITES in religion; and we know this kind of leaven can leaven the whole lump.

And again, this is much like the "mixing "of the holy water (Living waters) with the "dust", or of the "flesh". This I also believe symbolizes the doctrines and traditions of "carnally minded" men "mixing into" the Living waters, which in turn make for "bitter"waters, and thus brings forth "a curse." 

This was also shown in the test for the unfaithful woman. (Harlot)
And also in Zechariah 5:11 "wickedness is shown as a woman" who would be set upon her own base into the land of "Shinar", which I believe also signifies “Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.” 

And this Mother of Harlots is drunk on "blood" (flesh and blood from "the dust") as shown in Revelation 17:6 “And I saw the woman drunken with "the blood" of the saints, and with "the blood" of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”

And also the Mother of Harlot sits on "many waters" as seen in Revelation 17… I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon "many waters:”( As she also sits on a "scarlet" colored beast) 

And the whole earth is made drunk with her wine of "fornication". So by that association of partaking in "her sins" we see they have also become the "accursed thing", which we saw in the book of Joshua.

And also notice the kings of the earth are to "burn her with fire and also eat her flesh" in verse 16 “these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

And so again we see the same judgment of burning with fire here in …Revelation 18:8 “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be "utterly burned with fire": for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

So we have all the ingredients that were shown in the past….the dust =(flesh and blood) the ashes (burned with fire) and also the waters (she sits on many waters). And so the ***** is like the woman “wickedness” we saw in Zechariah contained in a vessel and passed around for the whole world to drink, much like "the golden cup" of Babylon.

Jeremiah 51:7 “Babylon hath been "a golden cup" in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of "her wine"; therefore the nations are mad.” So the whole world has become "accursed" by her wine, and shall also suffer the same consummation by fire. 2 Peter 3:7 “But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.”

And again the return to ashes…Malachi 4:1-3 “For, behold, the day cometh, that shall "burn as an oven"; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall "burn them up", saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down "the wicked"; for they shall be "ashes" under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts"

But there is also a sign of where “the curse”was turned into a blessing as shown in Jesus Himself; who is the “Living waters”, and who was also made to be "a curse"for us by being made to be "sin" for us.

2 Corinthians 5:21 “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Jesus was also a sign of the curse,because he was made a curse for us.
Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being “made a curse”for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:” 

Let’s look for all the ingredients we saw in the other examples from our other study above of the curse. For instance the Holywater represents the Living waters of God’s Word, and "the dust "represents the flesh= Word made "flesh". 

John 1:14“And the Word was "made flesh", and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

You also see that similitude with water and blood in John 19:34 “But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out "blood and water.” (dust + water)

So Jesus coming in the likeness of "sinful flesh" and taking upon himself our sins became "the curse" for us, being made in the likeness of sinful flesh. 
Romans 8:3“For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of "sinful flesh", and for "sin", condemned sin in the flesh:”

So again we see the similitude of Holy waters mixed with the dust (flesh and blood formed from dust). And also Jesus being "made a curse" for us.

And we are to drink his blood and to eat his flesh, (but the kings of the earth eat the flesh of the harlot, and all the world is made drunk on her wine) 

But what about the signs of "the fire" and the eating of "the flesh" of the Lamb, and "the bitterness" we saw in the other examples? 

This is also shown as well in scripture, and in the ordinance of feast of Passover Lamb….

Exodus 12:5-8 “ Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
7 And they shall take of "the blood", and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein "they shall eat it".8 And "they shall eat the flesh" in that night, "roast with fire", and unleavened bread; and with "bitter" herbs they shall eat it.”

There it is again, all the elements we saw in the other similitudes.

This may be too deep for some to grasp, but to me it shows how God has woven this great mystery all throughout the history of mankind, even from the very beginning. What an awesome work the Lord has done, praise God!

And finally in the Revelation we see an end to the curse....

Revelation 22:3 “And there shall be "no more curse": but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:” 

Be good and be blessed, Peace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

You said

"The harlot church has played the harlot by coveting the cursed thing, which is an ABOMINATION to our Father in heaven. So she is to be burned with fire."

Are you speaking of the body of Christ being a harlot, or do you have some other church in mind?

12 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Your point is very clear...do you have an alternative option here?

The other option is to serve God, not the unrighteousness mammon.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Where your treasure is, there is where your heart shall be.

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You said

"The harlot church has played the harlot by coveting the cursed thing, which is an ABOMINATION to our Father in heaven. So she is to be burned with fire."

Are you speaking of the body of Christ being a harlot, or do you have some other church in mind?

Here is a thread I wrote about how One Spirit unites One body, both the body of Christ, and the body of the beast…..

What I want to show in this thread is that the Beast and the Harlot in the book of Revelation are united by "one spirit" and they both speak of "many people"; not just a single geographic location, or city, or even some individual man figure yet to come in the future.

The best way to show this is by looking at the opposite reflection of the True, which is the Church (Bride of the Lamb), and the Lamb, or Christ and His “body”.

It is written in 1 Corinthians 12:27 “Now ye are “the body”of Christ, and “members”in particular.”

Here we see Paul refers to the Church as "the Body" of Christ, and there is a reason for this.
We read in Ephesians 5:30-32 “For we are "members" of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be "one" flesh. 32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”

And again in 1 Corinthians 12:12-14 “For as the body is "one", and hath "many members", and all the “members”of that "one body", being "many", are one body: so also is Christ.13 For by "one Spirit" are we all baptized into "one body", whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.14 For the body is not one member, but "many.”

So if can grasp this concept how One Spirit "unites" both the Church (Bride) and the Lamb into "one body", and is made up of "many members" gathered over the ages; then so also is the scarlet colored Beast and the Harlot "united" by "one spirit",and is also made up of "many" members gathered over the ages.

1 Corinthians 6:16 “What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is "one body"? for two, saith he, shall be "one" flesh.”

And if the Bride of the Lamb is shown as the New heavenly Jerusalem and "holy city", which is made up of "many "living stones, then you will also understand that the "earthly" Jerusalem (Harlot/ false tabernacle system) is also made up of many "dead" stones,(so to speak) or many "spiritually dead" people; not some a brick and mortar city with a zip code.

Remember, the Holy Ghost teaches us to compare “spiritual things with spiritual.”

Daniel 7:11 “I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and "his body" destroyed, and given to “the burning flame.”

Greater is He who is “in”you, than he who is “in”the world.

Be good and be blessed

10 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Here is a thread I wrote about how One Spirit unites One body, both the body of Christ, and the body of the beast…..

What I want to show in this thread is that the Beast and the Harlot in the book of Revelation are united by "one spirit" and they both speak of "many people"; not just a single geographic location, or city, or even some individual man figure yet to come in the future.

The best way to show this is by looking at the opposite reflection of the True, which is the Church (Bride of the Lamb), and the Lamb, or Christ and His “body”.

It is written in 1 Corinthians 12:27 “Now ye are “the body”of Christ, and “members”in particular.”

Here we see Paul refers to the Church as "the Body" of Christ, and there is a reason for this.
We read in Ephesians 5:30-32 “For we are "members" of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be "one" flesh. 32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”

And again in 1 Corinthians 12:12-14 “For as the body is "one", and hath "many members", and all the “members”of that "one body", being "many", are one body: so also is Christ.13 For by "one Spirit" are we all baptized into "one body", whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.14 For the body is not one member, but "many.”

So if can grasp this concept how One Spirit "unites" both the Church (Bride) and the Lamb into "one body", and is made up of "many members" gathered over the ages; then so also is the scarlet colored Beast and the Harlot "united" by "one spirit",and is also made up of "many" members gathered over the ages.

1 Corinthians 6:16 “What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is "one body"? for two, saith he, shall be "one" flesh.”

And if the Bride of the Lamb is shown as the New heavenly Jerusalem and "holy city", which is made up of "many "living stones, then you will also understand that the "earthly" Jerusalem (Harlot/ false tabernacle system) is also made up of many "dead" stones,(so to speak) or many "spiritually dead" people; not some a brick and mortar city with a zip code.

Remember, the Holy Ghost teaches us to compare “spiritual things with spiritual.”

Daniel 7:11 “I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and "his body" destroyed, and given to “the burning flame.”

Greater is He who is “in”you, than he who is “in”the world.

Be good and be blessed

I understand that many evangelicals will take the mark of the beast as many evangelical worship the nation state of israel,and it's government.I know of two evangelicals who will cause many people in Israel to recieve the mark of the beast. Those two evangelicals will perform marvelous things such as making fire come down out of heaven in the sight of men.

I've been told by several people on this board that those two evangelicals are given power from God to kill and torment people and are two very fine men.

We shall see.I expect to learn their names within the three years.

33 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I understand that many evangelicals will take the mark of the beast as many evangelical worship the nation state of israel,and it's government.I know of two evangelicals who will cause many people in Israel to recieve the mark of the beast. Those two evangelicals will perform marvelous things such as making fire come down out of heaven in the sight of men.

I've been told by several people on this board that those two evangelicals are given power from God to kill and torment people and are two very fine men.

We shall see.I expect to learn their names within the three years.

The mark of the beast is sin, and many have already been sealed according to whom they serve.

And those who curse God’s Israel shall be cursed, as is also written.

This spirit of hatred for Israel is the spirit that is at work in world, which is being spread by the mouth piece of Satan in many governments and in the mainstream news media.

These spirits like frogs working in governments, the news media, schools, and by the internet, will cause  the nations of the world to come against Israel.

They shall be of one consent and have one mind, and they shall conspire together to destroy Israel. But in the end all the nations that come against Israel shall destroyed.

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:”

21 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The mark of the beast is sin, and many have already been sealed according to whom they serve.

And those who curse God’s Israel shall be cursed, as is also written.

This spirit of hatred for Israel is the spirit that is at work in world, which is being spread by the mouth piece of Satan in many governments and in the mainstream news media.

These spirits like frogs working in governments, the news media, schools, and by the internet, will cause  the nations of the world to come against Israel.

They shall be of one consent and have one mind, and they shall conspire together to destroy Israel. But in the end all the nations that come against Israel shall destroyed.

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:”

Well,whatever you want  to call the mark of the beast,we know that no one in Israel will be able to buy or sell anything unless they have the mark given to them by the second beast which will make fire come down out of heaven for all to see.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The other option is to serve God, not the unrighteousness mammon.

True...however you really do have much to say about the "unrighteous mammon and sin" that I was wondering if you can go into the same level of detail in terms of "righteousness and obedience."

Do not take me wrong...I really am enjoying reading your recent works here...you provide some very strong detail to elements I have received revelation from the Lord Yahshua on.