• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Alive said:

I needed a presta to Schrader valve adapter for my mountain bike in order to add slime (tubeless tires) so I could use the needed power of my compressor to get it to lock up and seal. Walmart in town said they had it in stock, so off I went. All gone and no employees to help--I was just about to leave and the Lord put it in my head to look way down underneath the bottom shelf and there it was--one all by itself adapter laying way back there. I thanked the Lord and told the story to a fella on the way out.

Praise the Lord for caring about simple things for His children.

I know that feeling well, Alive.  :)

Looking everywhere in the shop for my De-Walt cordless to complete a job, frustrated and becoming upset and than have my grandson walk up hand it to me and say is this it? Laying right in front of me. It's the little things that grows my trust in Him. Thanking God, after I apologized.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 7/1/2023 at 1:25 PM, Alive said:

I needed a presta to Schrader valve adapter for my mountain bike in order to add slime (tubeless tires) so I could use the needed power of my compressor to get it to lock up and seal. Walmart in town said they had it in stock, so off I went. All gone and no employees to help--I was just about to leave and the Lord put it in my head to look way down underneath the bottom shelf and there it was--one all by itself adapter laying way back there. I thanked the Lord and told the story to a fella on the way out.

Praise the Lord for caring about simple things for His children.

Sometimes you recognize those simple things . . . you just know He's taking care of you!

FYI - I drilled out the presta holes in my rim to accommodate schrader tubes.  This was to allow easier filling of the tubes with sealant. Now I don't need that adapter any more!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, Vine Abider said:

Sometimes you recognize those simple things . . . you just know He's taking care of you!

FYI - I drilled out the presta holes in my rim to accommodate schrader tubes.  This was to allow easier filling of the tubes with sealant. Now I don't need that adapter any more!

Mine are tubeless, but I could replace the valves. Really no need I have been running like this for many years.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

Mine are tubeless, but I could replace the valves. Really no need I have been running like this for many years.

I assumed yours' were tubeless. I'd go tubeless if/when I get a new bike.  But my 10 year old beater of a mountain bike just keeps doing the job of wearing me out just fine . . .

• Interesting! 1