• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

These few verses is about the saints in Israel who understand Daniels writings.Its about what happens to them.These verses have nothing to do with christians in China, Brazil,or America.

Daniel 11:33

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

These events above take place in Israel to the christians in Israel.This persecution is about them.

Not South Africa,not Canada,not Japan.

WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRITTEN?  

HERE IS WHAT DANIEL SAID

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

HERE IS WHAT DANIEL WAS TOLD

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

AND HERE IS HOW THE WORDS COME ACROSS TODAY

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand;

but the wise shall understand.

11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,

NOT  "INBETWEEN"  TWO EVENTS

7 PLUS TIMES IN OTHER PLACES they are WRITTEN TOGETHER as to TIMING

so we know EXACTLY WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT MEANT

there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I am SAYING he will be standing in Jerusalem claiming to be GOD

but I AM also SAYING he IS NOT A NUKE, and deception comes upon the whole world

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Revelation 12:9 KJV

"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth
and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." Revelation 16:14 KJV

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him,
and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Revelation 13:12 KJV

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRITTEN?  

HERE IS WHAT DANIEL SAID

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

HERE IS WHAT DANIEL WAS TOLD

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

AND HERE IS HOW THE WORDS COME ACROSS TODAY

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand;

but the wise shall understand.

11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,

NOT  "INBETWEEN"  TWO EVENTS

7 PLUS TIMES IN OTHER PLACES they are WRITTEN TOGETHER as to TIMING

so we know EXACTLY WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT MEANT

there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I am SAYING he will be standing in Jerusalem claiming to be GOD

but I AM also SAYING he IS NOT A NUKE, and deception comes upon the whole world

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Revelation 12:9 KJV

"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth
and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." Revelation 16:14 KJV

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him,
and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Revelation 13:12 KJV

What is written is that the time of great tribulation caused by the abomination of desolation takes place in Daniel 12:1.After the king of the north goes forth in a great rage to destroy and innihilate many.

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

You believe he will destroy and innihilate many by claiming to be God.

I believe he will use nuclear weapons to destroy and innihilate many.

You believe the great tribulation which takes place in Daniel 12:1 is caused by a man claiming to be God .

I believe the great tribulation which takes place in Daniel 12:1 is caused by nuclear weapons.

You believe if God had not shortened the days after a man claims to be God that no one would be able to survive.

I believe if God had not shortened the day after the nuclear weapons used that no flesh would be saved 

Mathew 24:22

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Personally ,I don't see how anyone would be killed by a man claiming to be God.

Personally ,I don't see how anyone would be killed by a man claiming to be God.

I'll give you some verses that show how a man can LOSE HIS LIFE/BE KILLED
BY 'a man' claiming to be God

First the CONNECTION between the beast, false prophet, the devil, Satan, the serpent, the dragon and THE MAN....WHO CLAIMS to be God

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," Revelation 20:2 KJV

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Revelation 13:18 KJV

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." Revelation 19:20 KJV

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet." Revelation 16:13 KJV

while 

YOU give me A SINGLE VERSE WITH A NUKE bringing about the desolation of Jerusalem

OR EVEN just a single verse with a nuke doing anything at any time.  

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." Revelation 18:23 KJV

Revelation 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8 KJV

"Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." Matthew 4:1 KJV

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:" Matthew 25:41 KJV

"Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved." Luke 8:12 KJV

"And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?" Acts 13:10 KJV

"Neither give place to the devil." Ephesians 4:27 KJV

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:11 KJV

"Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil." 1 Timothy 3:6 KJV

"Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil." 1 Timothy 3:7 KJV

"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." 2 Timothy 2:26 KJV

Luke 22:31 - And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

Luke 21:36 - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. 

"And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them." Luke 21:8 KJV

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7 KJV

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

I'll give you some verses that show how a man can LOSE HIS LIFE/BE KILLED
BY 'a man' claiming to be God

First the CONNECTION between the beast, false prophet, the devil, Satan, the serpent, the dragon and THE MAN....WHO CLAIMS to be God

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years," Revelation 20:2 KJV

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Revelation 13:18 KJV

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." Revelation 19:20 KJV

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet." Revelation 16:13 KJV

while 

YOU give me A SINGLE VERSE WITH A NUKE bringing about the desolation of Jerusalem

OR EVEN just a single verse with a nuke doing anything at any time.  

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." Revelation 18:23 KJV

Revelation 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8 KJV

"Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." Matthew 4:1 KJV

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:" Matthew 25:41 KJV

"Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved." Luke 8:12 KJV

"And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?" Acts 13:10 KJV

"Neither give place to the devil." Ephesians 4:27 KJV

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:11 KJV

"Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil." 1 Timothy 3:6 KJV

"Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil." 1 Timothy 3:7 KJV

"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." 2 Timothy 2:26 KJV

Luke 22:31 - And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

Luke 21:36 - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. 

"And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them." Luke 21:8 KJV

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7 KJV

You said you were going to give me a verse that shows a man can kill by claiming to be God.

When are you going to show that verse?

Just one verse will be fine.

You believe a man with 5050 nuclear weapons will innihilate a half a billion people by claiming to be God but he will not use any nukes to do it.You don't even believe he will make fire come down out of heaven and kill anyone.You think he can do it with his word.

You must truly believe that man is God if you think he can do that.

And it doesn't explain why he sends a great fleet of ships when you say all he has to do is say he is God and everyone in the middle east dies.

Daniel 11:40

“At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You said you were going to give me a verse that shows a man can kill by claiming to be God.

When are you going to show that verse?

Just one verse will be fine.

If you couldn't see all those I already gave then one more won't help.  

Where do you COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?  

DON'T SAY I believe things I HAVE NEVER SAID. 

I HAVE NEVER SAID ANY THING EVEN REMOTELY LIKE "you believe a man with 5050 nuclear weapons will innihilate a half a billion people by claiming to be God but he will not use any nukes to do it

NOR HAVE I EVER SAID ANY THING EVEN REMOTELY LIKE "You don't even believe he will make fire come down out of heaven and kill anyone.You think he can do it with his word".

DO NOT PUT YOUR WORDS IN MY MOUTH.  

I DO NOT THINK THIS EITHER  "You must truly believe that man is God if you think he can do that.

THANK GOD it is all being written in the books.  

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

If you couldn't see all those I already gave then one more won't help.  

Where do you COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?  

DON'T SAY I believe things I HAVE NEVER SAID. 

I HAVE NEVER SAID ANY THING EVEN REMOTELY LIKE "you believe a man with 5050 nuclear weapons will innihilate a half a billion people by claiming to be God but he will not use any nukes to do it

NOR HAVE I EVER SAID ANY THING EVEN REMOTELY LIKE "You don't even believe he will make fire come down out of heaven and kill anyone.You think he can do it with his word".

DO NOT PUT YOUR WORDS IN MY MOUTH.  

I DO NOT THINK THIS EITHER  "You must truly believe that man is God if you think he can do that.

THANK GOD it is all being written in the books.  

Good.Then you know a man couldn't possibly cause great the tribulation by claiming he is God.

He would have to use something far worse than the Hiroshima bomb yo cause the greatest tribulation the world has ever seen or shall ever see again.Nothing short of a nuclear bomb is going to cause the mass devastation to he bible describes than a nuclear war.The heavens don't depart from the earth ofn their own .

Daniel 13:1-2

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

A man claiming to be God could never cause this tribulation.A man ordering his armed forces to kill half a billion people with the abomination that causes desolation would.

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Be careful and don't mock God .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Good.Then you know a man couldn't possibly cause great the tribulation by claiming he is God.

WHICH PART DID YOU MISS?  DON'T PUT YOUR WORDS IN MY MOUTH

Just because YOU can't prove a single word of what you are putting forth as having anything to do with GODS PLAN

don't start making UNTRUE statements about what I believe or don't believe.  

10 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

WHICH PART DID YOU MISS?  DON'T PUT YOUR WORDS IN MY MOUTH

Just because YOU can't prove a single word of what you are putting forth as having anything to do with GODS PLAN

don't start making UNTRUE statements about what I believe or don't believe.  

You still haven't provided the verse that shows a man can kill another man by claiming to be God like you said you were going to.

Still waiting for just one verse.

In fact 2 thes is the only book in the bible that says a man will show himself that he is God.It doesn't even say he kills anyone by claiming to be God.

Edited by Shilohsfoal