• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

So...you are referring to a "mindset"...then?

centralizing and consolidating , electric, water, gas and bank account when where what you buy how much you pay makes it easy for them to force one to submit. when one can turn off your anything anytime most will submit written, verbal, and mindset imo

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

15 hours ago, NConly said:

centralizing and consolidating , electric, water, gas and bank account when where what you buy how much you pay makes it easy for them to force one to submit. when one can turn off your anything anytime most will submit written, verbal, and mindset imo

For sure…don’t forget “food, medicine, health care, internet access, communication, transportation, employment, and security/law enforcement” and there are more. “You will own nothing and be happy.”

Yes that will deeply affect ones “mindset.”

Most of these things that you and I have listed NConly are well on their way into complete operation and impact…much further than most actually realize. The attack on humanity is going to reflect dramatic impacts in the coming months in regards to food and energy and economic destruction is well underway.

Not simply  a growing food shortage…but…a continual increase in the production of “Bio-food or Frankin-food.”

The government and MSM are NOT to be trusted…they mislead people. The church has absolutely no answer is silent and is coming under increasing attack…I understand…it’s time for the rapture…why prepare for the battle…we are gonna watch it all from heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, tatwo said:

For sure…don’t forget “food, medicine, health care, internet access, communication, transportation, employment, and security/law enforcement” and there are more. “You will own nothing and be happy.”

Yes that will deeply affect ones “mindset.”

Most of these things that you and I have listed NConly are well on their way into complete operation and impact…much further than most actually realize. The attack on humanity is going to reflect dramatic impacts in the coming months in regards to food and energy and economic destruction is well underway.

Not simply  a growing food shortage…but…a continual increase in the production of “Bio-food or Frankin-food.”

The government and MSM are NOT to be trusted…they mislead people. The church has absolutely no answer is silent and is coming under increasing attack…I understand…it’s time for the rapture…why prepare for the battle…we are gonna watch it all from heaven.

Although the U.S. and others are falling apart the fig tree is doing well

Matt 24:32-33

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

The economy of Israel is a highly developed free-market economy. The prosperity of Israel's advanced economy allows the country to have a sophisticated welfare state, a powerful modern military said to possess a nuclear-weapons capability with a full nuclear triad, modern infrastructure rivaling many Western countries, and a high-technology sector competitively on par with Silicon Valley. It has the second-largest number of startup companies in the world after the United States, and the third-largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies after the U.S. and China. American companies, such as Intel, Microsoft, and Apple, built their first overseas research and development facilities in Israel. More than 400 high-tech multi-national corporations, such as IBM, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems, Facebook and Motorola have opened R&D centers in the country.

The country's major economic sectors are high-technology and industrial manufacturing. The Israeli diamond industry is one of the world's centers for diamond cutting and polishing, amounting to 23.2% of all exports. As the country is relatively poor in natural resources, it consequently depends on imports of petroleum, raw materials, wheat, motor vehicles, uncut diamonds and production inputs. Nonetheless, the country's nearly total reliance on energy imports may change in the future as recent discoveries of natural gas reserves off its coast and the Israeli solar energy industry have taken a leading role in Israel's energy sector.

Israel's quality higher education and the establishment of a highly motivated and educated populace is largely responsible for ushering in the country's high technology boom and rapid economic development by regional standards. The country has developed a strong educational infrastructure, and a high-quality incubation system for new cutting edge ideas to create value driven goods and services. These developments have allowed the country to create a high concentration of high-tech companies across the country's regions. These companies are financially backed by a strong venture capital industry. Its central high technology hub, the "Silicon Wadi", is considered second in importance only to its Californian counterpart. Numerous Israeli companies have been acquired by global corporations for their reliable and quality corporate personnel.

In its early decades, the Israeli economy was largely state-controlled and shaped by social democratic ideas. In the 1970s and 1980s, the economy underwent a series of free-market reforms and was gradually liberalized. In the past three decades, the economy has grown considerably, though GDP per capita has increased faster than wages. Israel is the most developed and advanced country in Western Asia, possessing the 17th largest foreign-exchange reserves in the world and the highest average wealth per adult in the Middle East (10th worldwide by financial assets per capita). Israel is the 9th largest arm exporter in the world and has the highest number of billionaires in the Middle East, ranked 18th in the world. In recent years Israel has had among the highest GDP growth rates within the developed world along with Ireland. The Economist ranked Israel as the 4th most successful economy among developed countries for 2022. The IMF estimated Israel's GDP at US$564 billion and its GDP per capita at US$58,270 in 2023 (13th highest in the world), a figure comparable to other highly developed countries. Israel was invited to join the OECD in 2010. Israel has also signed free trade agreements with the European Union, the United States, the European Free Trade Association, Turkey, Mexico, Canada, Ukraine, Jordan, and Egypt. In 2007, Israel became the first non-Latin-American country to sign a free trade agreement with the Mercosur trade bloc.

More from Wikipedia

Wikipedia text under CC-BY-SA license

28 minutes ago, NConly said:

Although the U.S. and others are falling apart the fig tree is doing well

Matt 24:32-33

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Israel...? Not following you here NConly.

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

Israel...? Not following you here NConly.

The signs of end times of matt 24; one was The fig tree putting forth leaves ( growing doing well) Israel produced 95% of its own food requirements,

Israel is also called the Fig tree. Not all but many of the signs of Matt 24 are happening now every sector of Israel is booming.

1 hour ago, NConly said:

The signs of end times of matt 24; one was The fig tree putting forth leaves ( growing doing well) Israel produced 95% of its own food requirements,

Israel is also called the Fig tree. Not all but many of the signs of Matt 24 are happening now every sector of Israel is booming.

Forgive the ignorance on my part...the scripture says..."And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" 

That includes Israel...they are included in the "whole earth" idea...additionally...their leader Benjamin Netanyahu is still on trial from at least 2020...maybe earlier...for multiple corruption charges: bribery, fraud, and breach of trust. The accusations stem from three separate cases in which Netanyahu is accused of granting political favors in exchange for luxury gifts or favorable news coverage...and they reinstated him...that government is as corrupt as any government and probably more than any other.

Sounds like the President of the US...these people represent the highest executive function in their respective nations...corrupt, criminal, perverse...Netanyahu is allegedly trying to change the laws...hello?

26 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Forgive the ignorance on my part...the scripture says..."And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" 

That includes Israel...they are included in the "whole earth" idea...additionally...their leader Benjamin Netanyahu is still on trial from at least 2020...maybe earlier...for multiple corruption charges: bribery, fraud, and breach of trust. The accusations stem from three separate cases in which Netanyahu is accused of granting political favors in exchange for luxury gifts or favorable news coverage...and they reinstated him...that government is as corrupt as any government and probably more than any other.

Sounds like the President of the US...these people represent the highest executive function in their respective nations...corrupt, criminal, perverse...Netanyahu is allegedly trying to change the laws...hello?

I just meant the verse gave me the impression that when Israel is prospering the time is near. Regardless of a corrupt leader they are doing quiet well as a nation economically. Just a thought I had about the verse most likely i'm wrong.

1 hour ago, NConly said:

I just meant the verse gave me the impression that when Israel is prospering the time is near. Regardless of a corrupt leader they are doing quiet well as a nation economically. Just a thought I had about the verse most likely i'm wrong.

Forgive me I was not intending to portray you as wrong NConly...I was simply struggling with your inference that Israel was in good shape economically and then you were paralleling it with scripture...I am not saying you are wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, tatwo said:

Forgive me I was not intending to portray you as wrong NConly...I was simply struggling with your inference that Israel was in good shape economically and then you were paralleling it with scripture...I am not saying you are wrong.

Oh I did not take it that way.    I was not clear on my post and I dont know that I am correct it was just a thought of mine looking at everything that is going on today.