The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I  know there has been previous topics on the Mark of The Beast (MOTB), but this I want to specifically talk about Digital ID and Digital Currency and where we are headed. 

I personally think this prophecy was meant to be literally understood for the time period concerned. 

Now I at some point often have thought about the Covid vaccine as being a possible candidate for the MOTB. In theory vaccine mandate is a strong match and what we seen in past few years was certainly was going that way. But the problem is, with the vaccine mandates there was some variables, and generally speaking, now it makes no difference if you are vaxxed or not. 

Thing is, logic and reason dictate the system needs to be set up in such a way, it has to be a rock solid financial system, with means of verifying individuals in a way that that cannot be faked, or compromised by other means. 

For many websites we visit, how often we use MFA/2FA? 

See whatever the MOTB is, it has to have a purpose. This "mark" has a function. I think what we looking at here is this concept here "Access Control". And I think the MOTB has something to do with Biometric authentication, but instead of carrying a device (like smartphone) to authenticate, we people will become the devices that does the authenticating. If we people are indeed to have some kind of foreign body/bodies inside of us to allow us to be used as a form of "biometric authenticator" I cannot see any way around this.  

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

According to the beast,he plans to put microchips in everyone in his kingdom.He also would like his subjects to pay their taxes.Hes been moving to a cashless society for about a decade now.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

The Mark will com in some form of a sigil, marking the ownership of yourself by the Power it signifies.

IMO, it will be in the form of some high tech related implementation that once made on you it can never be removed, you belong to that power forever.  You will simply do its bidding above all else without regard to what you might will for yourself, it will take your will of choice from you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

54 minutes ago, FJK said:

The Mark will com in some form of a sigil, marking the ownership of yourself by the Power it signifies.

IMO, it will be in the form of some high tech related implementation that once made on you it can never be removed, you belong to that power forever.  You will simply do its bidding above all else without regard to what you might will for yourself, it will take your will of choice from you.

Well I myself have been thinking that it is forever part of a person with no way of removing it. Thing is, are we looking at some kind of "means of identification" done at our very core? Is it going to be part of our genetic makeup to use a expression?

But what is interesting is that the "right hand" in reference to the MOTB may not literally be referring to our right hands, but perhaps our DNA? Has anyone here heard the term "right-handed double helix"?

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.82

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I  know there has been previous topics on the Mark of The Beast (MOTB), but this I want to specifically talk about Digital ID and Digital Currency and where we are headed. 

I personally think this prophecy was meant to be literally understood for the time period concerned. 

Now I at some point often have thought about the Covid vaccine as being a possible candidate for the MOTB. In theory vaccine mandate is a strong match and what we seen in past few years was certainly was going that way. But the problem is, with the vaccine mandates there was some variables, and generally speaking, now it makes no difference if you are vaxxed or not. 

Thing is, logic and reason dictate the system needs to be set up in such a way, it has to be a rock solid financial system, with means of verifying individuals in a way that that cannot be faked, or compromised by other means. 

For many websites we visit, how often we use MFA/2FA? 

See whatever the MOTB is, it has to have a purpose. This "mark" has a function. I think what we looking at here is this concept here "Access Control". And I think the MOTB has something to do with Biometric authentication, but instead of carrying a device (like smartphone) to authenticate, we people will become the devices that does the authenticating. If we people are indeed to have some kind of foreign body/bodies inside of us to allow us to be used as a form of "biometric authenticator" I cannot see any way around this.  

The vax would not be the mark to many extremely ill and many die from it. they need something to keep people alive in order to control them

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to the beast,he plans to put microchips in everyone in his kingdom.He also would like his subjects to pay their taxes.Hes been moving to a cashless society for about a decade now.

I thought the same thing around 1969 when credit was only given if one had checking account, cash was out, then came credit cards then every company had it own credit card now auto debit your account, tomorrow digital money.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

whatever technology the Beast or it's image uses will be harmless until the beast makes it mandatory and demands worship.

Since Jesus tells us that no one can snatch us away from the Father once we are his, I don't think we should worry much about it.   Once we go totally cashless, just about anything could be the mark. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

But what is interesting is that the "right hand" in reference to the MOTB may not literally be referring to our right hands, but perhaps our DNA? Has anyone here heard the term "right-handed double helix"?

I've given that some thought myself.

1 minute ago, other one said:

Once we go totally cashless, just about anything could be the mark. 

But, IMO, once accepted it cannot be removed, once taken it cannot be rejected at some later time if you want to leave it behind you.

6 minutes ago, other one said:

whatever technology the Beast or it's image uses will be harmless until the beast makes it mandatory and demands worship.

Since Jesus tells us that no one can snatch us away from the Father once we are his, I don't think we should worry much about it.   Once we go totally cashless, just about anything could be the mark. 

Sounds right I have thought about "The Mark" as just be a question of ones belief God or the beast because it is mentioned in the fore head where ones belief is stored.

Simply ask you believe in the beast; two choices yes or no

Edited by NConly

32 minutes ago, NConly said:

Sounds right I have thought about "The Mark" as just be a question of ones belief God or the beast because it is mentioned in the fore head where ones belief is stored.

I may be wrong because I've never actually researched it thoroughly, but in those times -Biblical times- the general belief was that thinking -believing- was done in the heart not in the head (brain).

Seeing thought as occurring in the brain, particularly the prefrontal cortex, came much later.