• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Hello,

First let me say, there is GREAT reason to be concerned about the MARK...the state of the world, the state of the economy, the state of anti-christian sentiment etc...

all of us true believers are aware that the time is LIKE LIGHTNING approaching...That being said....we must always dig into scripture for answers and not panic or be alarmed as stated in PETER....& MATTHEW.

It would certainly seem the MARK will be some sort of BIO IMPLANT as is rapidly becoming popular there is one MAJOR difference though from what we are currently seeing at this point. It is firstly not controlled by a single entity (man), and at the moment it is a means of business transaction..

My thoughts from scripture are the MARK in question will be specific to FERRETING out REBELS (CHRISTIANS) , and though  buying and selling are restricted under it, the main purpose is elimination of believers. I am leaning toward perhaps a 2nd chip to be mandatory..as opposed to what is occurring at this moment...

According to REVELATION , an angelic messenger will be seen and heard across the entire world in advance warning all to avoid the MARK that is being offered....telling US specifically THIS IS IT!!!!

Secondly, those that take the MARK according to 2 Thessalonians will be deluged with a blinding spirit (delusion) that they can not repent or change their mind.....and will be MARKED FOR CONDEMNATION....this alone rules out the current vaccine push rather for covid or any number of the strange new illnesses that seem to be popping up...HOWEVER, that being said I DO BELIEVE it is a government (demonic) conditioning  push toward BLIND ACCEPTANCE of obedience......which will of course play into whatever the MARK entails.

THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!!!

Clarence