• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

image.png.76218898cbee19562eb1e5b136e15cd4.png

Edited by Truswell
I am trying to delete the duplicates but unable to.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1

Excellent graphic, and so true. Thank you for showing us. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, Truswell said:

Excellent graphic, and so true. Thank you for showing us. :)

If someone asks you to explain that, what would you say?

16 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

If someone asks you to explain that, what would you say?

Jesus is the ALL IN ALL. Creator, Saviour, Healer, Coming King, the all together Lovely. He created the heavens and the earth, he is preparing a place for us, and he will be with us, and we with Him eternally. There is none other like him. Wonderful Jesus.

Edited by Truswell
  • Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, Truswell said:

Jesus is the ALL IN ALL. Creator, Saviour, Healer, Coming King, the all together Lovely. He created the heavens and the earth, he is preparing a place for us, and he will be with us, and we with Him eternally. Wonderful Jesus.

I appreciate your response. But still how can I explain this to someone who will tell me how is this possible? When Jesus was born in a created world. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I appreciate your response. But still how can I explain this to someone who will tell me how is this possible?

With God all things are possible.

• Praise God! 1

20 minutes ago, Truswell said:

The question was, "How is it possible? You should try and say something, like I understand that Jesus was born in a created world, to start with. 

God did not say that with God everything is possible without a context. Every time God said that he said that about something very specific. 

It was not possible for man to have a Heavenly Inheritance without the obedience of Jesus Christ all the way to the Cross...

It was not possible without the obedience and death of Jesus Christ on the Cross. 

God cannot take someone to Heaven without faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has to be his Savior, he must be under the blood of Jesus Christ and is Jesus who is the one who make those decisions and not God. 

The statement was made about Jesus that he created all things when he was born in a created world. What the scripture say about that? 

1 hour ago, Truswell said:

Genesis is telling us who created the world and the first man. 

If God did not create man it would be impossible to have Jesus. To have Jesus it is proof that God created man. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The question was, "How is it possible? You should try and say something, like I understand that Jesus was born in a created world, to start with. 

God did not say that with God everything is possible without a context. Every time God said that he said that about something very specific. 

It was not possible for man to have a Heavenly Inheritance without the obedience of Jesus Christ all the way to the Cross...

It was not possible without the obedience and death of Jesus Christ on the Cross. 

God cannot take someone to Heaven without faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has to be his Savior, he must be under the blood of Jesus Christ and is Jesus who is the one who make those decisions and not God. 

The statement was made about Jesus that he created all things when he was born in a created world. What the scripture say about that? 

Matthew 1:18-25
(Ruth 4:18-22; Luke 3:23-38; Isa 7:14)

The Birth of Jesus Christ
Mat 1:18  Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been N1betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by [the power of] the Holy Spirit. 
Mat 1:19  And Joseph her [promised] husband, being a just and righteous man and not wanting to expose her publicly to shame, planned to send her away and divorce her quietly. 
Mat 1:20  But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for the Child who has been N1conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 
Mat 1:21  She will give birth to a Son, and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation), for He will N1save His people from their sins." 
Mat 1:22  All this happened in order to fulfill what the Lord had spoken through the N1prophet [Isaiah]: 
Mat 1:23  "BEHOLD, THE N1VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND GIVE BIRTH TO A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL"--which, when translated, means, "GOD WITH US." [Isa_7:14]

Mat 1:24  Then Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him, and he took Mary [to his home] as his wife, 
Mat 1:25  but he kept her a virgin until she had given birth to a Son [her firstborn child]; and he named Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation). 

~~~~~

Mat 2:1  Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of N1Herod the king (Herod the Great), N2magi (wise men) from the east came to Jerusalem, asking, 
Mat 2:2  "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star N1in the east and have come to worship Him." [Num_24:17; Jer_23:5; Zec_9:9
Mat 2:3  When Herod the king heard this, he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 
Mat 2:4  So he called together all the chief priests and N1scribes of the people and [anxiously] asked them where the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to be born. 
Mat 2:5  They replied to him, "In Bethlehem of Judea, for this is what has been written by the prophet [Micah]: 
Mat 2:6  'AND YOU, BETHLEHEM, IN THE LAND OF JUDAH, ARE NOT IN ANY WAY LEAST AMONG THE LEADERS OF JUDAH; FOR FROM YOU SHALL COME A RULER WHO WILL SHEPHERD MY PEOPLE ISRAEL.'" [Mic_5:2] 

Mat 2:7  Then Herod secretly sent for the magi and learned from them N1the [exact] time the star [had first] appeared. 
Mat 2:8  Then he sent them to Bethlehem, saying, "Go and search carefully for the Child; and when you have found Him, report to me, so that I too may come and worship Him." 
Mat 2:9  After hearing the king, they went their way; and behold, the star, which they had seen in the east, went on before them [continually leading the way] until it came and stood over the place where the young Child was. 
Mat 2:10  When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. 
Mat 2:11  And after entering the house, they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell down and worshiped Him. Then, after opening their treasure chests, they presented to Him gifts [fit for a king, gifts] of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. 
Mat 2:12  And having been warned [by God] in a dream not to go back to Herod, the magi left for their own country by another way. 

Luk 2:8  In the same region there were shepherds staying out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 
Luk 2:9  And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood before them, and the glory of the Lord flashed and shone around them, and they were terribly frightened. 
Luk 2:10  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for N1all the people. 

Luk 2:11  For this day in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord (the Messiah). [Mic_5:2
Luk 2:12  And this will be a sign for you [by which you will recognize Him]: you will find a Baby wrapped in [swaddling] cloths and lying in a manger." [1Sa_2:34; 2Ki_19:29; Isa_7:14
Luk 2:13  Then suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host (angelic army) praising God and saying, 
Luk 2:14  "Glory to God in the highest [heaven], And on earth peace among men with whom He is well-pleased." 
Luk 2:15  When the angels had gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds began saying one to another, "Let us go straight to Bethlehem, and see this [wonderful] thing that has happened which the Lord has made known to us." 
Luk 2:16  So they went in a hurry and found their way to Mary and Joseph, and the Baby as He lay in the manger. 
Luk 2:17  And when they had seen this, they made known what had been told them about this Child, 
Luk 2:18  and all who heard it were astounded and wondered at what the shepherds told them. 
Luk 2:19  But Mary treasured all these things, giving careful thought to them and pondering them in her heart. 
Luk 2:20  The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all that they had heard and seen, just as it had been told them. 
Luk 2:21  At the end of eight days, when He was to be circumcised, He was named Jesus, the name given [to Him] by the angel [Gabriel] before He was conceived in the womb. 

(Amplified Bible with notes)

God took on the likeness of man and came into the world to redeem us from our sins. God is One, in body, soul, and spirit.

Edited by Truswell
  • This is Worthy 1