• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The gentiles in Luke 21 have not arrived in Jerusalem yet.They are given to Israel 42 months before the time of the end .

The Dome of the Rock is not evidence of a Gentile possession of Jerusalem? You do not see the progressive restoration of Jerusalem to Israeli control as relevant?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

The Dome of the Rock is not evidence of a Gentile possession of Jerusalem? You do not see the progressive restoration of Jerusalem to Israeli control as relevant?

The gentiles in Luke 21 is about the gentiles who occupy Jerusalem at the time of the end.They are not people who built the dome of the rock in 691 ad.

Luke 21 is speaking of gentiles armies who occupy Jerusalem just before it is made desolate by the abomination that causes desolation .

The gentile armed forces arrive 42 months before the time of the end and the daily sacrifice is abolished.

Daniel 11:31

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Jerusalem is made desolate 42 months after their arrival.

Luke 21

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

In fact,the same persecution of the saints in Luke 21 is the same persecution mentioned in Daniel 11:33-35 after the armed forces of the gentiles arrive.

This is the same 42 months mentioned in revelation 11.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Forty two months.

Not 1400 years.

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The gentiles in Luke 21 is about the gentiles who occupy Jerusalem at the time of the end.They are not people who built the dome of the rock in 691 ad.

Luke 21 is speaking of gentiles armies who occupy Jerusalem just before it is made desolate by the abomination that causes desolation .

The gentile armed forces arrive 42 months before the time of the end and the daily sacrifice is abolished.

Daniel 11:31

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Jerusalem is made desolate 42 months after their arrival.

Luke 21

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

In fact,the same persecution of the saints in Luke 21 is the same persecution mentioned in Daniel 11:33-35 after the armed forces of the gentiles arrive.

This is the same 42 months mentioned in revelation 11.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Forty two months.

Not 1400 years.

So, how do the armies take Jerusalem and tread upon it for 42 months, if it has not been restored to them in the first place?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

So, how do the armies take Jerusalem and tread upon it for 42 months, if it has not been restored to them in the first place?

The United States gives Israel an army much like it has done to other countries such as Germany ,Japan,Italy and south Korea.

After they have been there for 42 months the Islamic countries attack them and kill them .The Muslims rape the women in Jerusalem and ransack the houses.Muslims go throughout Israel killing all they can find.

3.5 days later the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem as well as other cities in the middle east.That is what causes the great distress in verses 25-26 .Then the Lord comes in the clouds in verse 27.

Luke 21

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

• Oy Vey! 1

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The United States gives Israel an army much like it has done to other countries such as Germany ,Japan,Italy and south Korea.

Okay, getting interesting. where would this army

be positioned and under what guise?

15 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Okay, getting interesting. where would this army

be positioned and under what guise?

I'm not sure under what name it will be.It won't be as the former or later armies to invade the middle east in the previous verses 

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Could possibly be as NATO this time.I know Trump was wanting to bring Israel into NATO.

https://www.politico.eu/article/nato-plus-me-donald-trump-proposes-nato-expansion-into-middle-east/

Benjamin netanyahu would probably be all for it now seeing much of his military is threatening to quit.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm not sure under what name it will be.It won't be as the former or later armies to invade the middle east in the previous verses 

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Could possibly be as NATO this time.I know Trump was wanting to bring Israel into NATO.

https://www.politico.eu/article/nato-plus-me-donald-trump-proposes-nato-expansion-into-middle-east/

Israel joining NATO (not going to happen) is not the same as a US led coalition of forces placed in the ME. When I ask under what guise, specifically what circumstances based on the present reality on the ground would these forces being placed there be acceptable, and where would they be positioned. You can't just quote Daniel and then make stuff up to fit. Are they backing Israel in ridding the region of Hezbollah forces? Would they occupy the Lebanon? Is there direct conflict with Iran, or will the fighting be strictly by proxy? Will the Kurds be involved? Will Syria, particularly Damascus be destroyed? Will Israel seize control of the promised land, from "the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates"? Gen 15:18

4 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Israel joining NATO (not going to happen) is not the same as a US led coalition of forces placed in the ME. When I ask under what guise, specifically what circumstances based on the present reality on the ground would these forces being placed there be acceptable, and where would they be positioned. You can't just quote Daniel and then make stuff up to fit. Are they backing Israel in ridding the region of Hezbollah forces? Would they occupy the Lebanon? Is there direct conflict with Iran, or will the fighting be strictly by proxy? Will the Kurds be involved? Will Syria, particularly Damascus be destroyed? Will Israel seize control of the promised land, from "the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates"? Gen 15:18

I said I don't know under what name the armed forces will return under.All I know is Donald trump wants Israel to be in NATO and there is a chance they will be in NATO.Other than that,all I know is an alliance between the US and Israel will be formed 

The government that claims to be Israel in the land of Israel today is not the Messiah.

Christ who is the true king of Israel establishes the kingdom from Euphrates to the Nile.After Messiah comes,then everyone in his kingdom is holy.This government in Israel today will be destroyed.Everyone who sins or does evil in that kingdom is removed as Jesus said in the gospel.

Isaiah 19

18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the Lord of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritanc

16 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I said I don't know under what name the armed forces will return under.All I know is Donald trump wants Israel to be in NATO and there is a chance they will be in NATO.Other than that,all I know is an alliance between the US and Israel will be formed 

Then you actually don't know anything. Who cares what Trump wants? Are you one of these people that thinks that Trump is a part of prophecy? As in "The Trump of God"? This isn't a reality based fiction novel that you are writing. 

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritanc

If you are going to quote Isaiah 19, you must at least, have some idea as to how Assyria plays into this! Can you identify the land of Assyria, and who occupies that land? Why would they be allied to Israel and Egypt? Again, what are the present circumstances on the ground that would facilitate its fulfillment? You are woefully short on details, while long winded in chatter. You might want to anticipate a learning moment for yourself, if you are at all teachable, for as it is, you obviously just read somebody's prophesy book, primarily on Daniel, and have no correlation to reality.

13 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Then you actually don't know anything. Who cares what Trump wants? Are you one of these people that thinks that Trump is a part of prophecy? As in "The Trump of God"? This isn't a reality based fiction novel that you are writing. 

If you are going to quote Isaiah 19, you must at least, have some idea as to how Assyria plays into this! Can you identify the land of Assyria, and who occupies that land? Why would they be allied to Israel and Egypt? Again, what are the present circumstances on the ground that would facilitate its fulfillment? You are woefully short on details, while long winded in chatter. You might want to anticipate a learning moment for yourself, if you are at all teachable, for as it is, you obviously just read somebody's prophesy book, primarily on Daniel, and have no correlation to reality.

You really struggle to comprehend prophecy don't you.

The people Isaiah wrote about in Egypt Assyria and Israel are all saints.They are saved by Christ.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Good grief,at least try to comprehend what you read before replying.