• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, SaraJane said:

thank you  @Stewardofthemystery...I think there are some who think/ believe they are Born Again...I would be very careful who you discuss with here.no god casting pearls to swine...God Bless Brother...Praise God for birthing you in the Spirit.

Matthew 7:6 KJV

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

No good wasting God’s truth with them..they are in a completely different camp to you and I..move on go somewhere ,where you will be with believers who believe as you do..Born Again..

There is a good reason why they who are still “in the flesh” CANNOT receive the Testimony of Jesus Christ.

But the “natural man”receiveth not the things of “the Spirit of God:” for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, SaraJane said:

There is no personal  attacks in my post..I asked you to discuss the summary that was all?

plus what is wrong with saying camp...you’ve used it many a time on here...the word “ camp”.

the mind is sinful not the Spirit...there is no sin in the Spirit of a Born Again...impossible.

anyway..I’m off..have a good day...point made.😉

When you accuse someone of not being born again ... it this not as personal as it can get? Just because there is disagreement in the understanding of Scripture ...know this
1 Corinthians 8:2 (KJV)

[2] And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

This alone should give us all pause and reconsider at least what we say could be wrong with our present understandings...

Here is a very good treatise on the matter... God bless you in your pursuit of Him in The Scriptures...
Part 5: The Two Natures in the Believer | Berean Bible Society

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,458
  • Content Per Day:  8.12
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, SaraJane said:

FreeGrace said: 

No, actually I am letting the clear words of Scripture reveal the truth to those who possess the discernment to understand.  Esp 1 Jn 1:8 and 10.

Discuss the summary I posted then?

Rather, can you discuss 1 John 1:8 and 10?  Because they describe YOU, based on what you are claiming.  I'm not calling you self deceived, having no truth in you, or that you are calling God a LIAR.

No, those 2 verses call you that.  I am just repeating what those 2 verses say.

there is no sin in the heart of a Born Again...the Holy Spirit can not enter into the heart of sinful man..you should know that, if you are Birn Again.

This is quite unbiblical, as such, because of what you claim, the Bible SAYS you have "no truth in you".  That is why you are confused.

When a person believes in Christ, their spiritually dead human spirit (Eph 2) is born again, and they become a new creature (2 Cor 5:17).  

It is this born again human spirit that cannot sin, and is where the Holy Spirit resides.  However, you are quite mistaken about no longer having a sinful human soul.

Such a view basically calls Paul a LIAR as well.  Romans 7 is a clear description of his own struggles between his new nature and old sinful nature.

And Gal 5:17 is quite clear as well.

So your claims have been thoroughly refuted.

18 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Do false teachers bear “good fruit?”

good tree “cannot”bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.”

Who are the “good trees” that “cannot” bear evil fruit?

Under God's scrutiny no! But of us yes we can be deceived: 

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

You are in serious error..there is no sin in a Born Again.

The error is all on your side.  There is no sin in our new nature.  But there is still sin in our human nature.  Paul made that clear, so your repeated  claims to the contrary only make him out to be a LIAR.  Why should I believe anything you claim when Paul said the opposite of what you claim?

You aren’t even able to discuss that summary I posted....

Not able?  lol.  I have thoroughly refuted your unbiblical claims with Scripture.  Scripture that you won't even address.

By refuting your claims, there is no need to discuss your unbiblical ideas.

20 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Do false teachers bear “good fruit?”

good tree “cannot”bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.”

Who are the “good trees” that “cannot” bear evil fruit?

Of course false teachers don't bear good fruit.  They are unbelievers.  They can't.

Why can't you discuss 1 John 1:8 and 10?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Of course false teachers don't bear good fruit.  They are unbelievers.  They can't.

Why can't you discuss 1 John 1:8 and 10?

Right, so Matthew 7:18 is not just talking about false teachers as you suggested earlier.

Soooo who are the “good trees” that “cannot” bear evil fruit?

And I already discussed 1John1:8 with you already in this thread.  My answer  is the same as it was back then.

As this topic seems to draw personal excitement ... everyone we are to recognize the love of God for us ... each one Christ died for and that demands us to love one another as well!

The center of the topic is do Christians have two natures? The answer is found in the Judgment Seat of Christ:

1 Corinthians 3:12 (KJV)

[12] Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

Note: everything in this list burns up and ceases in all knowledge. One must realize that which ends cannot produce eternal substance...

[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

note: The fire of God test that which is of Him and which is not...

[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

note: Simply that which is built upon eternal things will abide and the reward is in the Glory God shall receive from this...

[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Note: That which is protected from the fire is of God that which is not of God ceases to exist... valuelessness is of the lie and these, by the very fact, that their presence is there are the children of God ( born again children ) yet the Scripture suggest there can be loss to the Christian. So the truth of the judgment is Christians can attach themselves to that which God intends not to keep and thus have valueless things in the life... is it sin to have this? That is the pursuit of learning in Scripture and not keeping the vanity of that which holds no value to God in order that we hold value to Him in the judgment....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

42 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Right, so Matthew 7:18 is not just talking about false teachers as you suggested earlier.

So you don't understand 'context'?

42 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

And I already discussed 1John1:8 with you already in this thread.  My answer  is the same as it was back then.

Slick trick.  Claim you did but didn't.  Oh yeah, you totally misquoted the verse and I pointed it out and told you where your quote actually came from; Rom 3:23.

Trying to force Rom 3:23 into 1 John 1:8 demonstrates your comprehension issues with Scripture.

So, have you read the verse yet, and are you prepared to address its clear message?

I say the verse describes those who claim to be without sin (as you do) are self deceived and don't have the truth in them.

Now, quote the verse and prove that I am misunderstanding the verse.

42 minutes ago, SaraJane said:

No it’s not unbiblical...you aren’t understanding the summary I posted....🤔🤔🤔

And neither will you address it because you aren’t understanding a word it is saying...sound doctrine and the word of God...

You've already indicted yourself by claiming that you are without sin.  1 Jn 1:8 describes those who claim what you claim are "self deceived" and "have no truth in them".  And that's the truth.  So your "summary" isn't truth.

42 minutes ago, SaraJane said:

There is no sin in a human spirit..that has been birthed in the Spirit..you can’t even explain what that means?

I have already done that.  That is my point.  What you don't believe is that believers still have their human nature, which is where sin comes from.

And it seems you still haven't read Romans 7 and learned what Paul said about his own struggles with his human sinful nature.

Do you consider yourself to be 'more spiritual' than Paul?