Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

I was writing a study on Mystery Babylon when the Lord opened up something to me concerning the everlasting fire that is never quenched; and also the smoke of burning that rises up forever and ever.

I never really put much thought into this subject before, but I do not believe this everlasting fire is a natural fire as one might suppose; but rather the fire "symbolizes" the fire of God’s anger. 

So let’s compare spiritual things with spiritual as the Holy Spirit teaches, by looking at several verses of scripture.

When something burns, naturally it produces smoke right? But here we also see the "smoke of torment" rising up forever and forever.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Revelation 18:18 “And cried when they saw "the smoke" of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!”

Revelation 19:3 “And again they said, Alleluia And "her smoke" rose up for ever and ever.”

Revelation 14:11 “And "the smoke" of their "torment" ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

We know by scripture God’s "anger" is as a consuming fire…..

Deuteronomy 4:24 “For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Psalm 74:1 “O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine "anger smoke "against the sheep of thy pasture?”

Job 15:34 “For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and "fire shall consume" the tabernacles of bribery.”

Isaiah 33:14 “The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with "the devouring fire"? who among us shall dwell with "everlasting burnings?”

Notice the wording here compared to the wording in Revelation above concerning the smoke of their torment that ascends up forever and forever.

Isaiah 34:1-10 “Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.2 For "the indignation" of the Lord is upon all nations, and "his fury" upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.8 For it is the day of "the Lord's vengeance", and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into "pitch", and the dust thereof into "brimstone", and the land thereof shall become "burning pitch".10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; "the smoke thereof shall go up for ever": from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.”

Sounds like hell on earth don’t it? Now listen to "the fire that is never quenched"…

Mark 9:43 “And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:45 “And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:”

Now notice how God's anger and wrath is "like" a fire

Deuteronomy 32:22 “For a "fire" is kindled in mine "anger", and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and "set on fire" the foundations of the mountains.

Psalm 21:9 Thou shalt make them as a "fiery oven" in the time of thine "anger": the Lord shall swallow them up in "his wrath", and "the fire" shall devour them.

Isaiah 30:27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, "burning with his anger", and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of "indignation", and his tongue as a "devouring fire":

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the Lord will come with "fire", and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render "his anger with fury", and his rebuke with "flames of fire".

Jeremiah 15:14 “And I will make thee to pass with thine enemies into a land which thou knowest not: for a "fire" is kindled in "mine anger," which shall "burn" upon you.”

Jeremiah 17:4 “And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled "a fire in mine anger", which shall "burn forever.” (= everlasting fire)

Zephaniah 3:8 “Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all "my fierce anger": for all the earth shall be devoured with "the fire of my jealousy.”

Isaiah 33:14 “The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the "devouring fire"? who among us shall dwell with "everlasting burnings?” (everlasting fire)

Matthew 18:8 “Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into "everlasting fire.”

Matthew 25:41 “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into "everlasting fire," prepared for the devil and his angels:”

The fire that is not quenched seems to be "the anger and wrath of the Lord" that is not quenched, notice…

2 Chronicles 34:25 “Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, that they might provoke me "to anger" with all the works of their hands; therefore "my wrath" shall be poured out upon this place, "and shall not be quenched".

Jeremiah 7:20 “Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, "mine anger and my fury "shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and "it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.”

Isaiah 66:24 “And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall "their fire be quenched"; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.”

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest "my fury come forth like fire", and "burn" that none can "quench it," because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 21:12 “O house of David, thus saith the Lord; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest "my fury" go out "like fire", and "burn that none can quench it", because of the evil of your doings.”

Ezekiel 20:47 “And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will kindle "a fire" in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the "flaming flame shall not be quenched", and all faces from the south to the north shall be "burned" therein.

Ezekiel 20:48 “And all flesh shall see that "I the Lord have kindled it": "it shall not be quenched.”

Mark 9:45 “And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:”

Jesus said in Luke 12:49 "I am come "to send fire" on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Revelation 14:10-11 “The same shall drink of the wine of "the wrath" of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of "his indignation"; and he shall be tormented "with fire and brimstone" in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And "the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever": and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

So by all these proof scriptures I do believe "the fire" can be seen as "symbolic" as well.

Peace and God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I was writing a study on Mystery Babylon when the Lord opened up something to me concerning the everlasting fire that is never quenched; and also the smoke of burning that rises up forever and ever.

I never really put much thought into this subject before, but I do not believe this everlasting fire is a natural fire as one might suppose; but rather the fire "symbolizes" the fire of God’s anger. 

So let’s compare spiritual things with spiritual as the Holy Spirit teaches, by looking at several verses of scripture.

When something burns, naturally it produces smoke right? But here we also see the "smoke of torment" rising up forever and forever.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Revelation 18:18 “And cried when they saw "the smoke" of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!”

Revelation 19:3 “And again they said, Alleluia And "her smoke" rose up for ever and ever.”

Revelation 14:11 “And "the smoke" of their "torment" ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

We know by scripture God’s "anger" is as a consuming fire…..

Deuteronomy 4:24 “For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Psalm 74:1 “O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine "anger smoke "against the sheep of thy pasture?”

Job 15:34 “For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and "fire shall consume" the tabernacles of bribery.”

Isaiah 33:14 “The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with "the devouring fire"? who among us shall dwell with "everlasting burnings?”

Notice the wording here compared to the wording in Revelation above concerning the smoke of their torment that ascends up forever and forever.

Isaiah 34:1-10 “Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.2 For "the indignation" of the Lord is upon all nations, and "his fury" upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.8 For it is the day of "the Lord's vengeance", and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into "pitch", and the dust thereof into "brimstone", and the land thereof shall become "burning pitch".10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; "the smoke thereof shall go up for ever": from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.”

Sounds like hell on earth don’t it? Now listen to "the fire that is never quenched"…

Mark 9:43 “And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Now notice how God's anger and wrath is "like" a fire

Deuteronomy 32:22 “For a "fire" is kindled in mine "anger", and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and "set on fire" the foundations of the mountains.

Psalm 21:9 Thou shalt make them as a "fiery oven" in the time of thine "anger": the Lord shall swallow them up in "his wrath", and "the fire" shall devour them.

Isaiah 30:27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, "burning with his anger", and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of "indignation", and his tongue as a "devouring fire":

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the Lord will come with "fire", and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render "his anger with fury", and his rebuke with "flames of fire".

Jeremiah 15:14 “And I will make thee to pass with thine enemies into a land which thou knowest not: for a "fire" is kindled in "mine anger," which shall "burn" upon you.”

Jeremiah 17:4 “And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled "a fire in mine anger", which shall "burn forever.” (= everlasting fire)

Zephaniah 3:8 “Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all "my fierce anger": for all the earth shall be devoured with "the fire of my jealousy.”

Isaiah 33:14 “The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the "devouring fire"? who among us shall dwell with "everlasting burnings?” (everlasting fire)

Matthew 18:8 “Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into "everlasting fire.”

Matthew 25:41 “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into "everlasting fire," prepared for the devil and his angels:”

The fire that is not quenched seems to be "the anger and wrath of the Lord" that is not quenched, notice…

2 Chronicles 34:25 “Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, that they might provoke me "to anger" with all the works of their hands; therefore "my wrath" shall be poured out upon this place, "and shall not be quenched".

Jeremiah 7:20 “Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, "mine anger and my fury "shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and "it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.”

Isaiah 66:24 “And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall "their fire be quenched"; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.”

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest "my fury come forth like fire", and "burn" that none can "quench it," because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 21:12 “O house of David, thus saith the Lord; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest "my fury" go out "like fire", and "burn that none can quench it", because of the evil of your doings.”

Ezekiel 20:47 “And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will kindle "a fire" in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the "flaming flame shall not be quenched", and all faces from the south to the north shall be "burned" therein.

Ezekiel 20:48 “And all flesh shall see that "I the Lord have kindled it": "it shall not be quenched.”

Jesus said in Luke 12:49 "I am come "to send fire" on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Revelation 14:10-11 “The same shall drink of the wine of "the wrath" of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of "his indignation"; and he shall be tormented "with fire and brimstone" in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And "the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever": and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

So by all these proof scriptures I do believe "the fire" can be seen as "symbolic" as well.

Peace and God bless

It could be that they see actual smoke from her burning .Smoke rising up as far as the eye can see.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Revelation 18:18 “And cried when they saw "the smoke" of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!”

53 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It could be that they see actual smoke from her burning .Smoke rising up as far as the eye can see.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Revelation 18:18 “And cried when they saw "the smoke" of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!”

The natural man is carnally minded and he only knows what he knows “naturally” (like “natural” fire and smoke) that is why he “cannot receive”the Testimony of the Spirit, because he lacks the mind of the Spirit.

But the “natural man”receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he “know them,”because they are “spiritually discerned.”

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they “know naturally,” as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

This is why the natural man, or carnally minded man will not understand the Revelation, and cannot receive the Testimony of the Spirit, because he only knows what he knows “naturally”.

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The natural man is carnally minded and he only knows what he knows “naturally” (like “natural” fire and smoke) that is why he “cannot receive”the Testimony of the Spirit, because he lacks the mind of the Spirit.

But the “natural man”receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he “know them,”because they are “spiritually discerned.”

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they “know naturally,” as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

This is why the natural man, or carnally minded man will not understand the Revelation, and cannot receive the Testimony of the Spirit, because he only knows what he knows “naturally”.

Well,that pretty much proves my point.

The men who see the smoke of babylons burning are carnally minded and see the things that are carnal.

Proves the smoke of her burning is carnal.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,032
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

The fire that those in the Lake of Fire experience must be understood in the light of the word "perdition".

Our Lord uses three concepts, or pictures to bring home the threat waiting for sinners.

(i) Gehenna. This comes from the name of the Valley of Hinnom at the south side of Jerusalem. It is a place where the waste of Jerusalem is burnt. the fires of those days never went out. The concept - trash and unending burning

(ii) The Lake of Fire. The world is evil. Twice God covered it in water - once before Adam and once at Noah's time. Afetr the second time God promised not to do it again with water. But He said nothing about FIRE. the "Lake" makes it local and "Fiire" is painful. But the concept of men being IMMERSED in Fire is there.

(iii) The Second Death. In Matthew 10:28 our Lord warned that we are not to fear physical death at the hands of men. But we are to fear God Who can administer physical AND Psychological death. Physical death is the cessation of sensory inputs, but the death of the soul, the Second Death, is called "perdition" in the Greek. Greek scholars tell us that the meaning of "perdition" is not annihilation. "Perdition" means "exquisite lack of well-being". Imagine your wife divorces you the same day as your firm goes bankrupt the same day a child of yours dies the same day you hear the FBI is investigating you the same day you hear you have a slow killing cancer the same day your friends leave you. THAT IS PERDITION!

So the Lord puts all these concepts, pictures and definitions together and says "THEIR worm will not die and THEIR fire will not be quenched". I emphasize the word "THEIR". It is very descriptive. It means the fire and worm are your PERSONAL INTERNAL gnawings and burnings. It is not only personal but it is JUST for you are punished to your level of evil.

The state of a man who offended God and was His enemy is TRUE and FRIGHTENING. When Godsays that it is "for ever", you can be sure that God did not get mixed up. It is FOR EVER. The Lake of Fire is a MONUMENT to God's JUSTICE. God offered reconciliation. The PRICE was His beloved Son. Don't for one moment think that spitting on God, and then spitting on His costly forgiveness and then still shaking your fist at Him, will end well!

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Don't you agree that the smoke they see is carnal because those who committed fornication can only see the things that are carnal?

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Revelation 18:18 “And cried when they saw "the smoke" of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!”

Or are you saying that those kings who committed fornication with the prostitute are just like you and they can  see the spiritual things like you see?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Don't you agree that the smoke they see is carnal because those who committed fornication can only see the things that are carnal?

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Revelation 18:18 “And cried when they saw "the smoke" of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!”

Or are you saying that those kings who committed fornication with the prostitute are just like you and they can  see the spiritual things like you see?

What they see is her “torment” which God “likens” like “smoke” that rises up for ever= Eternal torment

Notice the smoke “symbolizes”torment…

And “the smoke of their torment”ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Notice they see her torment= smoke

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much “torment and sorrow”give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Standing afar off for the fear of her “torment,” saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her “torment,” weeping and wailing,”

The smoke that rises up for ever and ever is Eternal torment ….

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be “tormented”day and night for ever and ever.

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

What they see is her “torment” which God “likens” like “smoke” that rises up for ever= Eternal torment

Notice the smoke “symbolizes”torment…

And “the smoke of their torment”ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Notice they see her torment= smoke

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much “torment and sorrow”give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Standing afar off for the fear of her “torment,” saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her “torment,” weeping and wailing,”

The smoke that rises up for ever and ever is Eternal torment ….

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be “tormented”day and night for ever and ever.

No,scripture does not say they see her torment.

Scripture says they see the smoke of her burning.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Since you claim that only spiritual people such as yourself can see the smoke then those kings who commit fornication must be like you because they see that magical mystery smoke that only people like you all can see.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,scripture does not say they see her torment.

Scripture says they see the smoke of her burning.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning,”

Since you claim that only spiritual people such as yourself can see the smoke then those kings who commit fornication must be like you because they see that magical mystery smoke that only people like you all can see.

Like I said, the natural man “cannot receive”the Testimony of the Spirit, because he only knows what he knows “naturally”, like natural fires and natural smoke.

But natural fires in nature that create natural smoke eventually go out.

But spiritual fires that create spiritual smoke can burn “forever.”

And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up “for ever and ever.”

55 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Like I said, the natural man “cannot receive”the Testimony of the Spirit, because he only knows what he knows “naturally”, like natural fires and natural smoke.

But natural fires in nature that create natural smoke eventually go out.

But spiritual fires that create spiritual smoke can burn “forever.”

And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up “for ever and ever.”

Well ,then that means those kings of the earth that commit fornication see the same thing you see.

You natural men and men who commit fornication like these kings  can see that smoke.

Revelation 18:9 “And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see "the smoke" of her burning

Edited by Shilohsfoal